Damon & Elena damon & elena fans forum chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2701-2750 of 14056

een jaar geleden katie15 said…
I like Eric hence why I ship Eric/Sookie...xD I just think they would make a much more interesting couple than Bill/Sookie...and I like the fact they are another sorta forbidden couple because Eric's "dangerous". Eric/Sookie reminds me a bit of Delena, but I love Delena more still :P And I like Jason but I'm not really crazy about him, he annoys me sometimes, but not as much as Bill does.
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden Madelayna said…
Yes they are kinda similar, but Damon's hotter then Eric :D do Eric and Sookie have a kiss or some scenes in season 2? because they barely have any :/
Yeah Damon is definately hotter...xD

They have a kiss in a dream and a couple of scenes but not as much as the "soulmates" Bill and Sookie.
een jaar geleden Esteer said…
OOOOOOOH MYYYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!
I HATE JESSE!!! If before I hated him, NOW I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY HATE HIM!
hmmm
Why what's he done?
Because Jesse was first in Vocal Adrenaline, and then he went to Glee Club and he was Rachel's boyfriend... but he wasn't in the Glee Club because he wanted... there was a reason, and when he finished what he had to do, he went back to Vocal Adrenaline and do you know what he has done to Rachel??? The members of the Vocal Adrenaline threw eggs to Rachel... and Jesse also had to throw it, and Rachel says: Do it, break it like you broke my heart. And then he breaks the egg on Rachel's face!!!!! I HATE HIM!!
een jaar geleden DeanandDamon said…
hey delena fans! i see ur talkin about glee. well i never liked jesse. i want rachel with finn so im glad he suddenly became so mean ot her!
Hmmm no matter what Jesse does, he'll always be better than Finn :D Yes he was mean in this episode, but I really like him, unlike Finn he's such a great singer :D
But finn is so nice and so many bad things happened to him. jesse just used rachel at first. finn truly cares for rachel. but yeah finn's voice isnt too great. neither is his dancing lol!
Yeahh that's what I hate about him the most :D He totally suck at dancing & singing...every time I see him dancing I can't help laughing (I'm sorry if you're Finn's fan I don't want to offend anyone :D). In such a show he should be good at it!
And that's true...Jesse used Rachel at first but then he started to like her genuinely...sooo I don't know why he did what he did in the last episode :D
its okay i am not such a fan of finn. i more empathize with him. but still i just never like jesse- dont know why. anyway last night's episode freaked me out so much with will hitting on sue. i can never look at him the same way!
haah I also am not a fan of finn, and I also think that he dances really badly!!! HAHAHA it's sooooo funny! but I don't like Jesse.. maybe in the first episode where he appeared I liked him... but then, I don't know why.. but I started to hate him hahah!
I agree...that was weird :D and I miss him and Emma...they were so amazing before the break. And now there's basically no Emma ;/
I know! where is emma? they finally kissed and the next second they break up. well hopefully next episode we get some will and emma!
Yeahh I hope so too!! More Puck/Quinn and Will/emma please :D
een jaar geleden Sunbathe said…
DD, I started reading Dark Visions! :D
oh my gosh i just saw a clip of them singing faithfully for next week's episode. i got chills!
who's singing? :D
yay!!!!! im doin flips! how do you like it? im so happy! thanks for listening to me lol!
I like it so far! I'm only about 70 pages in so I haven't seen much of the characters or anything yet though
well at first its rachel and finn and then the whole glee cast joins. they sing a whole journey medley. its amazing!
nicole, where in the plot are you up to? dont want to give anything away.
I just read this on the Bamon spot: "That Stactus shit is pretty offensive. Paul or LJS could sue them. They think they're free just because it's internet? They're so wrong... "

How the fuck could we get sued?
It's not plagiarism or threats or anything like that.
I find it funny that they would think that!
I'm at the part where they just saw the labs in the institute for the first time.
rofl! why wud we get sued??? man they cant take a joke! wtvr they have no sense of humor.
oh so ur still very much in the beginning. but it gets really cool. i love all their psychic powers! u are going to love gabriel! but of course ur gonna have to deal with rob like u deal with stefan. sorry bout that!
We wouldn't get sued.... There's no crime against making a joke.

I don't know why they would consider it "pretty offensive" anyways. Obviously pairing a human/vampire/whatever with a plant is a joke. You have to be pretty dumb to take it seriously.
Is Rob really as bad as Stefan? He doesn't seem too bad so far.
I haven't seen much of Gabriel but I know I'll love him because he has the whole bad boy/mysterious persona that Damon has!
Maybe b/c stactus is getting quite a following lol! i dont know but its weird that bamon fans care. you'd think the stelena fans wud be upset bout it. well i guess many bamon fans are stelena fans.
well rob isnt as bad but hes too perfect and goody goody. and hes just annoying but i dont hate him. i cant wait for u to learn more about gabriel. hes so cool!
I don't think many Bamon fans are actually Stelena fans, considering they constantly shit on Elena. They probably just say they ship them to be on good terms with the real Stelena shippers.

I usually don't like goody goody characters, but we'll see. I just hope he's not as bad as Stefan. I don't know if I can stand that!
last edited een jaar geleden
they hate elena cause she's a threat to the bamon ship. but they love stefan cause he will make sure elena is no threat? is that y bamon fans cant take stactus?
btw i put up part 12 to my stactus fic if ur interested in reading.
Yeah, that must be why!
I'll read it when I get a chance. Glad to see you're updating again! :)
I tweeted Julie about stactus again! she better notice. ill try to do it everyday! lol!
een jaar geleden epicdelena4ever said…
i bet she will laugh^^^ and be like WTF! i'm going to laugh if she likes ur idea and randonly puts like a mini cactus in stefans room!
een jaar geleden chairbuck12 said…
Hey, back from babysitting. Is anyone on?
I'm here. :)
HEY NICOLE! lol, I haven't talked to you in forever.! What's up? And I dont think I can make it through this summer...I miss TVD SO BADLY.
I know, we're never on at the same times! :(
Not much is up really... I'm just stressing out because school is ending soon so every teacher is assigning projects on top of having to study for finals. What's up with you?

I don't think I can make it through the summer either.
Luckily season 1 is repeating all summer so I can somewhat fill the void, but it's still not the same!
Nothing, I got out of school last week so I'm basically just chilling when I'm not babysitting.....
Season One repeats are def. not the same...especially when I can quote them sometimes. I need new Delena scenes to dwell on!
And I'm going to go eat suppa be back later!!!
Lucky! I still have 2 weeks left :(
I really want new scenes too! but at least I can still re-watch older ones to see the chemistry between the two. And I plan on re-reading Shadow Souls, so that will hold me over for a little while too.

See ya later. :)
een jaar geleden laurik2007 said…
laugh
did you see this:)))

link
een jaar geleden shankii said…
laugh
hahahaha
hmmm
what forum should we use.....katie is on the other one now *confused*
sad
I'm always in this one
big smile
me too:))

btw Mexico is playing Italy lol:)) or the match already played...
are you a big sports fan?
They'll play tomorrow =D!
Not big but I like to watch them, mostly soccer and basketball
They hate us Lau :| and we have no life
sick
this ship war is seriously getting ugly....i don't wanna do it anymore:( i'm so tired of all the bashing we are getting ...seriously it needs to stop
i'm gonna watch it:)