Dan and Serena Derena Lover's forum ♥

brittlegirl94 posted on Mar 19, 2010 at 05:14PM
So I've been chatting with alot of DSers on here lately, I though a chat forum would be nice! Start chatting about DS & whatever else! =]

--NOTE; If you would like to be added, kindly send me a message. Thanks!

brittlegirl94; Lucy ♥
queenblairw; Antonella ♥
rose2; Kathryn ♥
Sunshine47;
supernowa; Weronika ♥
Elbelle23; Elle ♥
katie_07; Katie ♥
AnaHallam; Ana ♥
brigmeister30; J ♥
SeventeenQueen; Samantha ♥
Radvile ♥
clm-anomaly; Courtney ♥
monLOVEbrucas; Mon ♥
ladybug70981; Steph ♥
Eleana; Eleana ♥
 So I've been chatting with alot of DSers on here lately, I though a chat forum would be nice! Start
last edited on Dec 06, 2010 at 12:17PM

Dan and Serena 802 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 802

een jaar geleden derena-sixon said…
I'm in :D
een jaar geleden brittlegirl94 said…
Awesome! What's your name? =]
een jaar geleden queenblairw said…
Why do I always see this things late? Haha I'm in, I'm Antonella :)
Haha, your not late, we have all the time it the world! Hey Antonella, I'm Lucy. =]
Hey :) Where are you from Lucy? n_n
een jaar geleden rose2 said…
angelic
Hi,I'm a proud Darena fan too<333333I'm Kathryn.
I'm from IL, Usa. How about you? =]

Great!! Hi Kathryn. =D
Argentina :)
Hi Kath :D
So I'm assuming you guys still have hope in Derena? I know I do. =]
*bumps* Anyone around? How about that finale, wasn't it crazy AMAZING for DS? <3
 *bumps* Anyone around? How about that finale, wasn't it crazy AMAZING for DS? <3
een jaar geleden Sunshine47 said…
I agree the finale was amazing for D/S!
een jaar geleden supernowa said…
Haha, anyone here?
So this spot is dead, maybe we can smarten it.
So I'm Weronika. ;)

PS Final was awesome. Derena finally back. :D
 Haha, anyone here? So this spot is dead, maybe we can smarten it. So I'm Weronika. ;) PS Final w
I'm here alright! Totally, let's fix things. :)

I'm Lucy, nice to meet you Weronika! :D

I knooow, they were fantastic, I was so excited and knew they would come back to each other. <3
 I'm here alright! Totally, let's fix things. :) I'm Lucy, nice to meet u Weronika! :D I knooow, t
heart
Hey Lucy! :)

Of course that they'll be endgame, that is true love, and Serenate was... I don't know, IMO they was together because the writers was bored, suddenly they "always loved themselves", Ewww... Derena FTW! :D

What's your favorite scene with them, I love their first time and the first kiss.
Totally, they really are true love. Agreed! Serenate was meaningless and pointless, and people say they fit so well but lmao they don't. I could never love them like DS ever in 1000 years. And that "I've waited a really long time for this" or whatever, and SHE says "Me too" S lied her FACE off right there!! Poor Nate has waited SO long and she hasn't at all because she was happy with Danny. DS ftw! :)

Mine has to be carrying her out of the Cotillion in 1x10, anddd making out against the wall in 1x07. Season 1 DS is priceless. Aww I love those moments too ^
Ewww, this was a worst scene is GG ever! Seriously I was very angry. :/ But now I only laugh, because this is the end of Serenate!

I unless must do my top scenes with Dan & Serena, but I'm too lazy. :P The only think I can do - it is countdown to vacation. Awww I want vacation now! And Derena too! I want to see their kiss! :D
een jaar geleden Sunshine47 said…
Same her my favorite Derena scene is when Dan is carrying Serena out of the Cotillion. I also really love their first kiss ♥
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden Elbelle23 said…
Hey :)
I am Elle, and I was wondering If I could join too?
Hey, Elle! I'm Weronika.
God, we must stir up this forum! I feel that Derena's spot is dead. ;(
I will made "publicity" on GG's spot. ;]
een jaar geleden katie_07 said…
Hey can I join :)., I'm Katie btw
een jaar geleden Buffygirl1988 said…
Hey I'm Ana
een jaar geleden brigmeister30 said…
i'm in :) I'm J :) Derena are my second favourite couple ever haha
Hey Ana, Katie and J! :D Nice to meet you. I'm so happy that you joined to us!
So what are your fave couples, shows, characters, etc.?
 hallo Ana, Katie and J! :D Nice to meet you. I'm so happy that u joined to us! So what are your fave
een jaar geleden SeventeenQueen said…
tongue
Hello, I'm Samantha and I love DS, more then the show GG itself.
I love DS but I haven't seen season 3 yet. I don't really want to. I think I'm gonna skip it and go straight season 4 when it comes out. Apparently in season 3 there is no DS, Chair is terrible, Dan gets with Vanessa and Serena gets with Nate. None of which I really want to see.
een jaar geleden Radvile said…
i'm in, love derena <3
I hated season 3, mostly because of the lack of Derena, having to watch Serenate and Danessa together, and Serena was so annoying in it 2, because let's face it, she's a hot mess without Dan.

The only good part was watching Jenny try to come between SN. lol. and the little bit of DS we got, which was only like 10 min. of screen time together but still they were 10 times better then, all of SN's scenes put together.

Oh well, now i'm looking forward to season 4, now that we know Derena have a chance to get back together, again.
I'm totally for Jenny&Nate :P

Overall season 3 sounds like a complete let down. I'm hoping season 4 will be better.

I'm actually not Serena's biggest fan. I can only stand her when she's with Dan :P
My favourites are Brooke/Lucas, Sawyer/Kate, Derena (obviously), Cook/Effy, Will/Emma and Puck/Quinn., I'm also obsessed with Jacob and Bella after just finishing Eclipse ♥
My faves are Spike&Buffy, Barney&Robin and Seth&Summer. But that's just my top 3.
^^ I love Spike/Buffy and Seth/Summer too ♥
XD

Also you ship Quick? Do you also ship Finchel or St. Berry?
Prefer St Berry to Finchel., You?!
I'm St. Berry all the way XD
Hey Samantha & Radvile. :)

I'm actually not Serena's biggest fan.
She's my #1 hated character, but I lovve Derena! LMAO Seriously I don't know how, in season 1 I loved Serena now I hate her.

Yeah, I hate too season 4 because Serenate. But (don't kill me!!!) before a break in GG I LOVED Serenate! When was this break I awaked and I hated them.

Out of your couples I love:
Quick, Ceffy, Spuffy, Barney/Robin. And my fave couples are: 1. Jack/Kate, 2. Chair, 3. Ceffy, 4. Kelly/Dylan, 5. Rory/Logan, and moooore. =)

And when it comes to Ste Berry/Finchel I don't know which couple I prefer, I'm happy that Rachel & Fin are together but I liked too St. Berry.
I'm glad someone else hates Serena :P

When it comes to Glee I used to ship Finchel but now I can't stand them.

My favorites are St. Berry, Puckleberry and Fuinn XD
I like Fuinn too, they was cute. :)

God, I won't withstand in this heat without Gossip Girl and Derena! They must be together in next season or I will kill myself! :D And please no Serenate, I don't watch scenes with them so thanks to them Gossip Girl is shorter for me!

I need a couple which everybody in this thread like because I don't want insert gere only icons with Derena...
 I like Fuinn too, they was cute. :) God, I won't withstand in this heat without Gossip Girl and De
Finchel are my favorite Glee couple, lol.
New fans, WOOT! I'll add you :)
Who do you guys ship Nair or Chair?
I ship both actually Ana, Chair more I suppose, but Dair too! LOL I can't help that I'm such a multishipper. ;P

As for the previous question about couples, I'll jump in. DS are my 2nd favorite couple ever after Duncan/Veronica from VM. Then Quick, Chair, Dair, Freffy, Cassid, Natessa, and just tons more. I love most couples from most shows, it really depends, I love Freffy but I like Ceffy too, etc.
I ship Dair and Chair but I'm not really into Nair. I just don't really like Nate that much. Blair has such a big personality she needs someone who has a personality to match. Or just has a personality :P
I totally love Chair. <3 I like Nair too, and I love them in books.
I like Dair only as friends. They have awesome scenes.

Derena is my #7 couple. ;) (Jate, Chair, Ceffy, Kelly/Dylan, Rorgan, Jo/Pacey and Derena).

And in GG: Chair, Derena, Nenny, Blair/Nate, Serena/Carter. I also like Nate/Vanessa, and Nate/his new girlfried (i don't know her name, but she's playing by Katie Cassidy), I don't know why but I love them! :D Anyway I love every couple in GG but Serenate, Danessa and Chuck/Vanessa. :)
een jaar geleden gossipgirl95 said…
big smile
I'm In.Love Derena!
I'm Pia.
I feel the same way except I don't like Nair either. Although from what I've heard I'd probably lile them if I read the books.
een jaar geleden clm-anomaly said…
Hiiii. I'm Courtney!

May I join? Derena is my OTP. (:
 Hiiii. I'm Courtney! May I join? Derena is my OTP. (:
I perfer Chair, like Dair, and don't care about Nair. hahaha.
my name is Radvile (It's not that hard to guess) i love love love derena. they are like my perfect couple and i heard that they will be spending a lotof time together in season 4 <333

I love Chair <3. I love Derena <3. I love the idea of Dair. I HATE the idea of Cherena!!!!
 my name is Radvile (It's not that hard to guess) i love love love derena. they are like my perfect co
mine <3
 mine <3