Dance Academy What do u thinks gonna happen in season 3?

balletdreamer98 posted on Jul 11, 2012 at 09:34PM
I think it's obvious that Tara and Christian are getting back together, but what about Ben? What do you guys think?

Dance Academy 8 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden sarahr2000 said…
crying
i think kat tara and abaigal r going to be good friends and talk bout sammy and miss him
een jaar geleden babygirlbre said…
big smile
i think tara and christain go go back together then breakup the she gone start back liking ben they goin go together then christian goin go with that new girl forgot her name then start back tryin to go with tara kat tara and abaigal goin be friends and make the new girl life hell for doing what she did to tara and they gon talk about sammy and how they miss him
een jaar geleden babygirlbre said…
crying
ima miss sammy they shouldve said he was in a coma so he could at least come back to the show
een jaar geleden bloon said…
wink
I think Abby is going to join Tara and kats group while Tara thinks about Ben or Christian
Maybe there's going to be some tough,spots with the company,and all that
een jaar geleden vale1598 said…
smile
Well really I have thought about it a lot. I really wish Tara and Ben start together in the begining of the season. Obviously Christian will be jealous and will try to pursuade Tara, but then he will give up. I approximately think there´ll be like 5 episodes of Tara´s and Ben´s stable relationship, but then something will go wrong. Then Abby and Ethan we´ll have a long distance relationship. Tara, Kat, and Abby will become good friends. Finally everyone will be stressed up and give their best shot to win the contrat with the company. I really hope this season will have many episodes like minimun 28!!!!!!

een jaar geleden bronwynr1 said…
crying
unfortunately their will only be 13 episodes
een jaar geleden vale1598 said…
smile
Yeah... That sucks! What do you think will happen?
een jaar geleden bronwynr1 said…
smile
Hopefully Tara & Ben stay together or get back together.
Tara might get a contract with the company, everyone still misses Sammy and its not the same.
Kat, Tara & Abigail are best friends.. Their third year leotards are black.
Christian breaks up with Tara again (groan!) or she breaks up with him.
Abigail and Ollie become friends. Ethan doesnt return because he is now in Barcelona full time chographing. And some other stuff lol