Daydreaming fan of the maand - for July (nominations are now officially open)

cynti19 posted on May 01, 2012 at 06:18AM
Well, dreamer, thank you for your suggest about Fan of the Month.

Most of you are "yes" so we can have Fan of the Month for every month. What we going do to here?

Rules:
- You can nominate at least 3 person who you want to be FOTM but only once in the month.
- It's okay, you can nominate again the person from the previous post for a chance.
- Once the picks are already post but please, don't be pick yourself.
- Then after the picks, I will declare the person who will be win for FOTM and do not nominate that person again whenever he/she is already a winner.
- Lastly, the interview of the winner will be post in the article.

If you have a question for this, just ask me anything. God bless you all and have fun for nominating and voting here in FOTM. Good luck! ;)

Winner:
May 2012 - makintosh
June 2012 - Princess-Yvonne
last edited on Jul 10, 2012 at 10:37AM

Daydreaming 14 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden Princess-Yvonne said…
heart
Ok! I'll start ^^! My nominees are: retrolove83 (link), Lucy_Gregg (link) for their WONDERFUL PICKS and claudia_bb for creating the BANNERS FOR DAYDREAMING from the very beginning (link)(=^_^=)
last edited een jaar geleden
 Ok! I'll start ^^! My nominees are: retrolove83 (http://www.fanpop.com/fans/retrolove83), Lucy_Gregg
een jaar geleden yorkshire_rose said…
heart
My nomination is The lovely .... Flowerdrop (link)
 My nomination is The lovely .... Flowerdrop (http://www.fanpop.com/fans/flowerdrop)
een jaar geleden flowerdrop said…
heart
Since Lucy_Gregg, claudia_bb, and retrolove83 are already nominated, next are

My fairy sister - link
Lovely Princess - link
and Sweet Cynti - link
 Since Lucy_Gregg, claudia_bb, and retrolove83 are already nominated, volgende are My fairy sister - [u
een jaar geleden retrolove83 said…
big smile
I nominate
Princess-Yvonne for her picks and her in-depth comments and her dedication to this spot. :) and also yorkshire_rose for her Picks and her comments. I picked these too because they visit this spot often and I find them both to be 2 of the sweetest people on fanpop. :)
een jaar geleden cynti19 said…
heart
It looks like I want to join this by myself... xD

I nominate:
flowerdrop
Princess-Yvonne
makintosh
 It looks like I want to kom bij this door myself... xD I nominate: flowerdrop Princess-Yvonne makintosh
een jaar geleden makintosh said…
kiss
Nominations:

· yorkshire_rose for her thoughtful, uplifting, and always lovely comments. Thank you so much, Berni

· flowerdrop for her inspiring images and wonderful comments. Thank you, Ana

Finally, I'd like to thank you all for keeping this wonderful club alive. THANK YOU ALL <3
 Nominations: · [i]yorkshire_rose[/i] for her thoughtful, uplifting, and always lovely comments. Th
kiss
Thank you too my dear Mackenzie....but I carn't take all the credit for your kind comments because you are just the same ♥
 Thank u too my dear Mackenzie....but I carn't take all the credit for your kind commentaren because yo
wink
Reminder: The nominations will be closed by May 17 and the pick will be post by the following day, May 18.
wink
Nominations are open again. Good luck.
een jaar geleden Princess-Yvonne said…
heart
I nominate GypsyMarionette (Ryan) and Kraucik83 for their comments <3
And Cynti for her comments, picks, pictures, forum posts and for starting this wonderful tradition of Fan of the Month <3
 I nominate GypsyMarionette (Ryan) and Kraucik83 for their commentaren <3 And Cynti for her comments, pi
heart
I nominate Cynti.......because she is a sweetheart <3
 I nominate Cynti.......because she is a sweetheart <3
kiss
Let me see... I nominate for
Princess-Yvonne, yorkshire_rose and retrolove83 because they are much deserve of everything.

Blowing of something magic of this icon below (credit: phlourish-icons@livejournal)
 Let me see... I nominate for Princess-Yvonne, yorkshire_rose and retrolove83 because they are much d
Dreamers, the nominations are now open again but this time, for July. Get your nominate start (deadline: July 27).
heart
I nominate retrolove83...for her dedication and support she gives to this club :)
 I nominate retrolove83...for her dedication and support she gives to this club :)