Dead Like Me PEOPLE IT IS COMING!!!!

ste3344 posted on Dec 16, 2008 at 01:23PM
Be sure to pre-order your copy of dead like me:life after death. It is so important that you fans dont abandon the show now. Dont do what i normally do (not really anymore though)is wait for it to go online and watch it because in this case there is hope for the show to be brought back so please buy it!!!!

link
last edited on Dec 16, 2008 at 01:25PM

Dead Like Me 6 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden k-white said…
agreed! at the nycc they said if they have enough dvd sales the show has a chance to be brought back. i pre-ordered my copy 2 days ago. looking forward to it!
een jaar geleden megloveskyle said…
I'm watching my copy right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Say WHAT?!?!? how'd you get it?...and i'm kind of bitter... but what did you think?
een jaar geleden megloveskyle said…
mischievous
It's hysterical. It picks up almost where it left off but 5 years later. Everyone is all grown up. It's pretty cool. Except they replaced Daisy..with someone who didn't live up to her role. I get to pre screen movies where I work. It's awesome. Oh, and Henry Ian Cusak or w/e his name is does an amazing job.
nice! I'm jealous.

I saw the trailer on youtube. looks funny. they get text message reaps now and cell phones, and a limo? I hear there's a pretty good cliffhanger at the end so a series after the movie could emerge...
hey! looks like today's the big day! Dead Like Me the movie is finally released!