Desperate Housewives DYLAN Theories???

wisteriawoman posted on Jan 15, 2008 at 05:47PM
Does anyone have any theories on the Dylan/Dylans Father/What happened to Dylan/Is Dylan a different Child - whole mystery???

Desperate Housewives 14 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden xDHmadx said…
i've said from the start it isn't the same girl! i think that there was a horrible accident, something that was Kathrine's fault, but she could twist to make it seem like it was her ex-husbands fault. anyway, i think dylan died and to make sure she didn't go to jail or anything like that, Kathrine skipped town and adopted the Dylan we know! That way Kathrine's ex wouldn't want to get in touch so she could tell people whatever she liked and Dylan wouldn't remember him! I mean, come on, the girl didn't even remember her fave teddy bear, and from when your 5,6 years old, everyone remembers they're fave teddy! well, thats my theory anyway.
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden wisteriawoman said…
I agree - I Definately think its another child as she would definately have some memories!!!

The question is what happened to the original Dylan and did Katherine adopt or snatch another child.......... hmm ..... the plot thickens
een jaar geleden danni-obel said…
but wouldnt she then have memories from befor she was adopted.
she might have just had n accident n she lost her memory.
een jaar geleden roryleigh said…
marita

Bu susan says thats i has been 12years since Chatherine lived on Wisteria Lane! And there are pictures of Dylan and Julie from they are quit big, if Chaterine killed the "real" Dylan, how could she find a girl so remarkely like her?

een jaar geleden oogellaboogella said…
mabye kathrines ex or kathryn killed the reall dillon cause member that cut thing that was in the floor of he attic room what im wondering is that if its not the same dillon then yu would she mamber the room upstairs where that bad stff apperanty happend
When does she says she remembers that oogellabooella? Julie told her that the aticroom used to be her bedroom,she dident know.
And if she is adopted why dosent she have any memories from her previous life? Im leanin towards some mermory-tampering of some sort..
een jaar geleden xDHmadx said…
that grave was soooo not her husbands ... her husbands hands to find Dylan at end of ep 12 is my guess ... grave is so Dylans ... but have also got rather confused about the note ... because i know who i playing her husband ... so i know he's alive ... unless it's flashback ... oh man i'm so confused ... lmao ! still think it isn't the same girl though ..
een jaar geleden watz00 said…
DHmad dont worrie im lost tooo!! i had that theory that it might be dillions grave!!!! btu im nto so sure now. i reckon there some real bad twist too it!!!!
een jaar geleden bananna_beak said…
well i think are all good thoeries but i think that Dulyn had a very bad acciedent and that she lost her memory and the crack that was under the carpet woz were the accident happened. And thats the way that she 4 got evrything soo thats what i think and that katherine is trying 2 protect her in a way that is not very good and i think that the dad foun out what happened and then left :P:P:P:):):) But i hope we find out soon :)) Or maby that dulyn lost her memory but katherine buried her husband under the floorboards :):) oh great now im confused :S:S:S
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden jfanjoy said…
The real Dylan was in an accident with her mother who was trying to escape Wayne and collided with another car. Dylan was killed instantly and the driver of the other car was also killed. Kathryn tried to save the drivers daughter, and she realized she could "swap" children. She set the other car on fire and found that the new "Dylan" had no memory of the accident or her family. Kathryn realyzed she could start fresh and escape from wayne for as long as she could with her new daughter.
ok is that a theroy oid u read that from somewhere? cus that was pretty detaild! lol
hands upto xDHmadx u had it down to a T from the start! hahaha
een jaar geleden sassychick27 said…
i think that the real dylan died when she was little and kathrine adopted the other dylan. That is why dylan doesnt remember her childhood. Also they didnt go to the police because it would look like kathrine killed her. Sorry if that sounds a lot like what the first person answered. Also, i still have one question... who killed the real dylan anyway???????