Dex3fan GAME TIME!!!! YA!! I mades a game for the club!!!

dex3fan475966 posted on Oct 02, 2010 at 04:19PM
Ok, the reason this is a forum is because this game is for the club! I got the idea from someone on the anime club. Here's how to Play. Oh, by the way the games is called "Find me this character In "Blank" form! WDMD characters edition" the reason for the blank, Is explained in da rules!

How to Play:

1. now, first I will put down a name of one of the WDMD characters put it as such example: "Find me "Dexter" in "chibi" form!" see how I added the name, and what style the character should look? easy right?

2.Ok, next A person has to get a pic, of whoever is before them's character in whatever style they pick, there's two styles you can pic:

Anime, or

Chibi.

Those are the two I know, and most of you know, so we'll be good.

3. A pic does'nt have to look exactly like the character. Like if it were Dexi in Anime. It could be just a girl with red hair, and red or Blue eyes, even glasses are techniqually optional. Just do your best to get clost to how the character looks. It's tuff, but fun.

4. these are a list of characters you can choose from, you can only choose one per picture you find.

Dexter

Dexi

Darxy (techniqually shes suzyisbrute's but shes on here anyway)

Any of the tomphson kids

Blossom

Bubbles

Buttercup

Hexa

Fletch

Fletcher

Hexter

Drax

Mandark

Manwell

DeeDee

Olga

Sammy

Brick

Butch

Boomer

DoDe

(also we accept any fan characters please make sure to add a second comment with the pic of the fan character as well, unless we know how the character looks)

I'll start! you guys continue it!

Changed mine!

Find me "Bubbles" in "chibi!!" form!(again, like I said,get close as you can, but don't strain yourself)
 Ok, the reason this is a forum is because this game is for the club! I got the idea from someone on t
last edited on Oct 02, 2010 at 05:47PM

Dex3fan 3 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden suzyisbrute said…
big smile
Ha Darxy thnx!
een jaar geleden suzyisbrute said…
big smile
this is one I found of Darxy
 this is one I found of Darxy
een jaar geleden dex3fan475966 said…
AWESOME!