Disney Channel Stars Who Want's To Be The volgende Disney Channel Star?

oncameratalent posted on Dec 06, 2007 at 08:43AM
Press release:

link

Disney Channel Stars 15 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden mre said…
i will my name is mre send me a message bye.
een jaar geleden bajaderka said…
I wanna be a next disney channel star!! :D
een jaar geleden kmStar said…
i really want to!
een jaar geleden lovjobros4ever said…
i want to im good plz choose me
een jaar geleden maliks548 said…
I would love to be the next Disney Channel Star, to become a role model for children..
Someone who they can look up to.
een jaar geleden nxtactress said…
I love acting,and I would love to be disney channel's next star!
een jaar geleden specialcutie1 said…
i want to be the next Disney channel star and so does many other people but i want to hopefully be the one
een jaar geleden joesho said…
Hi, my friends kimberley , beatrice and me joes ho want to be a disney star ,and i hope that you can let us audition for the next disney star ,and we hope your can accept singaporeans ( chinese) in disney i hope your are not against us because i seen so far only americans are in disney and i just hope your would accept us and i cant say we are good in singing or acting because it is up to you to let us audition and see whether we are good enought .thanks for taking your time to read this , if not it is okay we understand thank you and god bless you.
een jaar geleden ilove_jb_11 said…
I would LOVE to be the next disney channel star!!
I want to inspire other kids to follow thier dream and never give up and to just have fun and not let anything get you or keep you down!
I hope i'll be the luckiest girl alive to become a disney star i'll work as hard as it takes cause I love acting and singing disney is my life!!
If you don't choose me but someone else I just want to thank you for still making thier dreams come true!
YOU ROCK!
een jaar geleden emisa123 said…
I would love to be on the show. I am very good at acting, singing, and dancing. I can also be very funny. Please consider this.
een jaar geleden cutesweeties said…
i want to but i doubt id get picked cause i cant sing or dance lol
een jaar geleden valgirl said…
i would because i love acting and i love bieng on stage it so cool ive been in dramas at school but i don't know ifi couldever be an actress any where love disney channel and keep on rocking ................. love valerie
een jaar geleden audrey99 said…
angelic
are you a true actor and actress???Pls answer me
een jaar geleden devindogg said…
i want to become the next one please e=mail me shalamarw@yahoo.com
 i want to become the volgende one please e=mail me shalamarw@yahoo.com
een jaar geleden stephy95 said…
smile
hi, my name is Stephanie and i want to be the next disney channel star i love acting ever since i started talking i said i want to be an actress and i will achive my dream one way or an other and am hoping you guy will help me please i know i can do it am 15 years old and if u help me i will be the happiest person alive and and i would really apreciate it my e-mail is teppy_shorty@hotmail.com.. thank you you guys would make my dream come ture