disney crossover OC Mashup Game: Round 12: Forest Animals (RE-OPENING)

CaterdayGirl posted on Jun 02, 2012 at 12:38PM
Ok so I've been wanting to make more OC mashups since the first one I made turn out so good so I decided to make it into a game.

So Here's the Rules:
-Anyone can join
-You can only post one OC per person.
-To make it easier I'd like all entries to be clipart (meaning white background)
-You have to make your on OC from different Disney characters. you can use non-disney as long as you have at least one disney character incorperated in you OC.
-don't make your OC really small or really big. If you do when I go to resize it it will lose some of the quality of the picture
-I will set a theme, or at request, for each Round to set your OCs in.
-Since this seems to be so popular I'm making a new rule. If you have done three rounds in a row you have to wait at least a day to join in the round. That way any new comers have a chance of joining in. If there are still spaces you can join after 24 hours.

NEW RULE- You must reserve your spot in the picture BEFORE you make your OC.
-

Each round will last five days. Post your OC here and then at the end of the round I will take all the OCs and put them all together. I will post a background picture for each round. In some cases you will have the choice to have you OC sit or stand tell me which and I'll decide the rest, unless you have something in particular you want your OC to do.

Round 1: Tea Party-link
Round 2: Mermaids- link
Round 3: Seven Brides for Seven Dwarfs- link
Round 4: Cinderella's Fellow Servants- link
Round 5: Animals-link
Round 6: Esmeralda's Gypsy Friends
Round 7: Kids link
Round 8: Family Fued link
Round 9: link
Round 10: Enchanted Servants
Round 11: Next Generation of Villains
Round 12: Forest animals

Ok so I've been wanting to make meer OC mashups since the first one I made turn out so good so I deci
last edited on May 20, 2014 at 12:42AM

disney crossover 236 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 236

een jaar geleden EmberLee said…
smile
(as deckdarcie) Here is my slightly manic mermaid. I don't really know what to call her, and I don't care where she goes in the picture. Just put her where you think she works best.
 (as deckdarcie) Here is my slightly manic mermaid. I don't really know what to call her, and I don't
een jaar geleden identity511 said…
Mine
Name: Lily
 Mine Name: Lily
een jaar geleden Safira-09 said…
mmeeeehhhhh..... lazy manip is lazy >.< might change
 mmeeeehhhhh..... lazy manip is lazy >.< might change
een jaar geleden bugbyte98 said…
Mine :) Her name is Marina
 Mine :) Her name is jachthaven, marina
een jaar geleden TheCrystalRing said…
Mine! Her name is Sakura.
 Mine! Her name is Sakura.
een jaar geleden Angeelous said…
Mine:D
Name. Louis.
last edited een jaar geleden
 Mine:D Name. Louis.
een jaar geleden chesire said…
Here's mine.
Name: Cordelia
 Here's mine. Name: Cordelia
een jaar geleden CaterdayGirl said…
these are awesome you guys I'll put the picture together tomorrow.
een jaar geleden sumerjoy11 said…
What's the next round going to be?
Round 3: Brides for the Seven Drawfs
For this round we are going to make a OC bride for each dwarf. I couldn't really find a decent picture with all the dwarfs so I'm letting you guys choice your own picture. First tell me which dwarf you want to make a bride for, than make you OC, and post both as a couple. Please have a picture showing full body of both.

And just you guys know I made a new rule. You can read it the description. But since this only the third round the rule won't apply for this round.
smile
(as deckdarcie) That's a very clever, and very considerate rule!
well just thought since the spots seem to fill up so fast we might want to let some new people how haven't particiapated a chance to join.
I would like to reserve a place. I'm kind of thinking of using Grumpy, but if someone else wants to use him, I don't really care. Beyond him I don't have a preference (I just don't want Doc).
smile
May I take the place of Dopey's wife?
Quick question, does the bride have to be a dwarf?
well as long as the bride is short. I don't it would look very good to have a full sized wife. But you could for example have a fairy bride like in sleeping beauty. I'm thinking as long as the bride is the same size as a dwarf it should be fine, but no it doesn't have to be a dwarf.
well I think use Bashful
een jaar geleden Lena_t said…
I choose Doc.
Her name is Varyan. Is it ok that she is not in white?
 Her name is Varyan. Is it ok that she is not in white?
yeah when I said bride I didn't really mean dress her up in a wedding dress. I just mean a wife for the dwarfs. Could you place a picture of doc in your picture? I want everyone to have their bride with their dwarf as your entry.
But it wouldn't be in a white background I can't use photoshop now.(explanation on club wall)
Well, then, I guess I'll chose Sneezy.
@Lena_t oh alright. well I've saved the picture you have now and I'll use it to for Doc. Could you change it back to the one you had before with the white background cause your name kinda covers her feet. Sorry for the confusion.
Okay, here's mine. Her name is Mina. She kind of looks like a porcelain doll or a lawn gnome, but oh well.
 Okay, here's mine. Her name is Mina. She kind of looks like a porselein doll of a lawn gnome, but o
here's mine her name is Merigold
 here's mine her name is Merigold
it looks like everyone is using the three fairs as a base. it's ok if our brides have similar outfits and head gear since the dwarfs are the same way. As long as there are some variation in each bride.
ok that just leaves one more Happy.
Here's mine! This is Belinda, wife of Sneezy.
 Here's mine! This is Belinda, wife of Sneezy.
een jaar geleden chesire said…
Is it okay if her body's covered?
Name: Lullaby (I wanted a name related to Sleepy. :P)
 Is it okay if her body's covered? Name: Lullaby (I wanted a name related to Sleepy. :P)
aww that's cute chesire. yeah that ok as long as they are together. they make a really cute couple.
I like her name btw I named mine the same way.
Mine:)
Name; Dinsy.
with happy(:
 Mine:) Name; Dinsy. with happy(:
blush
umm that's really cute Angeelous but one you didn't tell me ahead of time who you were making a bride for and two this looks like a bride for doppy and some else said they wanted to make a bride for doppy. now if it's for happy there wouldn't be problem but since someone already asked to have the bride for doppy. I would hate for you to redo your OC let me see if I the person asking for doppy would be willing to do happy instead. This for doppy right?
not really! I want her single:)
een jaar geleden GypsyMarionette said…
@Angeelous, she can't be single. The whole theme is the seven Brides of the seven dwarfs
hmmm
@GypsyMarionette it's ok I explained that to her on IM.

@ Angeelous that's not exactly what I meant. I wanted you to make a new OC cause she doesn't really fit him. Or at least put her different clothes, cause like I said she looks like she would be good for doppy not happy. because you made her not knowing who she was for you have to change her in some way to fit Happy.
I know I'm being tough but you have to look at everyone else's brides. they said ahead of time what dwarf they wanted and made theirs to fit the dwarf in some way. Sneezes bride has a tissue, Sleepy's bride it sleeping with him, and bashful's bride has flowers. The point of the theme is to make a OC bride to have the best match for the dwarfs.
So Ageelous told me that she want to drop out so Happy still needs a wife.
Mine :) I know she looks a little goofy... Her name is Ditzy ;)
 Mine :) I know she looks a little goofy... Her name is Ditzy ;)
that's cute bugbyte
Thank you :)
love it*-*
sorry for the wait guys but I couldn't find anyone to make a wife for Happy. I'm going to make one and put the picture up today.
^KK!
Round 4: Cinderella's Fellow Servants
I got this idea Angeelous. It's like if the stepmother had more servants working for her. I'm thinking that since I have a picture of Cinderella working I want your OC to be doing something. Whether it's sweeping, cleaning the floor with Cinderella, it could be a butler standing by the door, or dusting, or taking something like laundry upstairs, whatever you want. don't forget to tell me before hand that you want to partciapate. I think in this round I don't think I could do more than 10.
een jaar geleden LightningRed said…
Can I have someone with broom and cloth cleaning the stairs railing?
yeah sure that works
een jaar geleden LightningRed said…
Here's mine. Her name is Xierra.
 Here's mine. Her name is Xierra.
een jaar geleden identity511 said…
I think that can my character be top of of the stairs, in lower left corner.

Here is it. And i don't really have a name for her.
 I think that can my character be top, boven of of the stairs, in lower left corner. Here is it. And i don
here's Ben a little orphan boy the step mother took in. he'll be at the bottom of the stairs about to go up.
 here's Ben a little orphan boy the step mother took in. he'll be at the bottom of the stairs about to
cute*-*