disney crossover What If . . . ? [Disney Crossover Game]

GypsyMarionette posted on May 16, 2011 at 02:39PM
This game is quite simple.
The first player comes up with a hypothetical situation that crosses over 2 or more Disney media. It can be a situation change, a simple meeting between characters, a complex adventure with different characters, even just one character and the next player have to make it into a crossover, pretty much anything.
Then the second player describes, in short or full it's their choice, what they think would happen. Then they come up with a What if...? for the next player.
And so on.

Example:
Player 1:
What if Merryweather (Sleeping Beauty) went back to live as a peasant in the cottage in the woods after Aurora and Prince Phillip had there happy ending, and went exploring deep in the forest? What do you think would happen and what do you think she would find?

Player 2:
My Answer Merryweather after stumbling around comes to what seems like a workshop for cutting and polishing stones. Curious she goes in where she finds the Seven Dwarfs(Snow White). After the initial shock everyone calms down, well mostly. Six out of seven of the dwarfs welcome her. The seventh however grumbles something about "She's a female. And all females is poison. They're full of wicked wiles." Merryweather, holding her temper in check, ignores him. After all, if he keeps it up, she's a fairy and has far more power than mere wiles.
What if Jasmine met Belle? What would she think of her?

So that's basically the game. You can start with the last question. Hope you enjoy this game.

Update New Rule
If you are about to answer a What If, first make a post saying you are doing so. That way we don't end up with the confusion we got with two people answering the same question and getting multiple responses.

For instance, say I want to write the response to the most recent What If, I would first post: "I am working on so-in-so's question" or I would post the question. Then I would click the pencil button to edit my post, and then I would start writing my actual answer. That way we do not end up with more than one person accidentally answering the same What If.

Does that make sense?
last edited on May 17, 2011 at 10:34PM

disney crossover 39 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden sumerjoy11 said…
My answer, Aladdin and Jasmine fly on carpet. They stop in a village in France. Aladdin goes to buy food while Jasmine goes into the library. While reaching for a book, someone else takes it. It's a girl named Belle. She says, "Oh I'm sorry did you want to look at this?" Jasmine replies, "It's alright, you may look at it." Belle says, "How about we share?" The two read the book together and enjoy it. Belle finally meets a girl with a similar interest in books. What if Dodger met Angel? What would he think of her?
een jaar geleden Sugar-N-Spice said…
My answer
Chillin' and humming a catchy tune while on the way to his favorite hotdog stand, Dodger hears a wild commotion coming from a couple blocks down. Those sizzling hotdogs are callin' his name, but hearing the feminine yip, he can't resist his curiosity. After all curiosity killed the cat, not the dog. Reaching an alley, Dodger peeks his head around the corner. Surrounded by a pack of rottweilers, boxers, and pitbulls is a small female dog. He does a double-take as he takes in how the sun hits the young females light-golden coat. She almost glows in the sunlight, making him think of an angel. Shaking his head trying to snap out of the daze, he focuses. This girl is in trouble. Just when he's about to take action, the small dog jumps in the air just as 2 of the dogs snap at her. The two dog thugs bang heads as the "angel" dog lands on top of their heads, only for a moment mind you. Only a second later she's in the air again using the large head of the others as stepping stones. She does a quick jump and twirl across a trashcan and pile of wood, which falls on half of the thugs, just before climbing up some boxes to reach the top of a fire escape. The dogs left begin to approach her one in front of the other, it doesn't take long before the girl smirks. She turns her back to the dogs and kicks the fire-ladder, making it land on the head of one and then fall from where it was attached to land on whoever was left. With all dogs thoroughly knocked out, the little "angel" jumped down saucily with her nose in the air and a smile on her face, and almost began prancing out of the alley. Dodger, still in shock, could only stare as the small, dainty-looking dog made her way across the street. All he could think about was who was she and how could he get to know her. All he could think about . . . was his "Angel."

What if Aladdin was put in Adam's/Beast's situation? What Aladdin was turned into a Beast? Would it be Jasmine who he learns to love or would it be someone else?
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden rapunzeleah123 said…
Belle is walking down the hall, singing her favorite song. Then, seeing for the first time how the beast really looked at her, she blushes and scampers down the hall to her room. Does he really feel that way? she wonders. Who is he, really?

___

"STOP!" Belle yells at Gaston. He is pushed off the edge of the roof. Belle kneels, tears filling her eyes, next to the beast. "I'm so sorry," she said. "You were so kind... I didn't even realize how much..." she trailed off, unable to go on.
The Beast smiled gently up at her. "Yes... and look where it got me," he replied, with a feeble attempt at a joke.
Belle winced at the wound. "It'll--it'll heal. We just have to--"
She leaned down and kissed him.
A tall, dark, and handsome young man stood in front of her, arms open. "Thank you, my lady, for you have freed me. I am Aladdin, and I am the lord of this castle. You are a wonderful girl, Belle. I love you."
Belle stood, rain pouring down her face. Or was it tears?
She ran to him. They embraced.

What if Flynn/Eugene met Meg? Or Hercules met Rapunzel?
een jaar geleden MegaraxHades17 said…
Flynn, after his last attempt to rob the royal castle, is whistling down the pathways in the woods looking for a resting place. He spots a woman in distress and, being the somewhat noble and foolish hero he thinks he is, he runs over to try and help. She however, has already freed herself. The creature who held her captive is unconscious and she is soaking wet.
"Here, take my cloak. You'll freeze." He offers. She however, turns him down.
"I can take care of myself Wonder Boy." Wonder Boy? Now where...
"Actually my name..."
"I didn't ask for it now did I Wonder Boy?" Now she's just toying with him. He about to ask what she was doing with that beast but she's already walking away, her hips sashaying in an incredibly suggestive way.
"It's been a slice Wonder Boy. Catch you around sometime."
Flynn has never been able to pass down a challenge. And God help him if she isn't the biggest challenge he's seen in his existence.

What if Pheobus met Belle? How would they react to each other/fall in love?
een jaar geleden GypsyMarionette said…
My answer:
The sun was bright and the sky was blue with only a few swirly white clouds dotting the heavens. On the back of Pegasus, Hercules and Phil were out on another mission. Another day, another call. Quite frankly Hercules was beginning to get a little bored with it, not that he would mention it to his coach. He sighed and leaned back on Pegasus, staring at the sky.

"So what is the mission this time?" he asked, not really caring.

"Hmmm, just your standard D.i.D. Damsel in Distress," said Phil as he scanned the scroll report. "Seems this girl has been in this tower for practically all her life. There's also a princess missing. So there might be a connection." He shrugged his shoulders.

Hercules sighed. "So what do I have to defeat this time?"

Phil scanned the report. "Well, nothing. There's no monster mentioned here."

Hercules continued to watch the clouds. 'Great' he thought 'Now I'm not even to get a work-out out of it." The hero closed his eyes, looking asleep.

A few minutes later Phil said, "We're here."
Pegasus swooped down and landed at the base of the tower. Hercules dismounted and sized up the climb. 'Not that tall' he thought to himself. He approached the tower and, using some equipment they brought, began climbing up the tower. After a few short minutes he reached the top, not even out of breath. Regardless of this not being a challenging mission, he was still a guy and wanted to make a good impression. Straightening his shoulders, he took a breath and climbed in the window. Standing up straight and trying to look heroic, he looked around. For a prison, the tower had a nice little setup. It looked more like the inside of a cozy little house than anything. Hercules furrowed his brow and turned back to the window, ready to ask Phil if he was sure this was the right place. Not even 2 seconds after turning, something hard and metal smacked violently across the back of his head. The hero's vision went black and he collapsed.

*outside* Phil and Pegasus, figuring the kid could handle this one on his own, went for a flight to gather information about a lost princess, having no idea about their friend's unconscious state.

*back at the tower* Hercules awoke to find himself tied to a chair by 'Wait, is this hair?' Something moved in the shadows and then he heard a voice. "Struggling, struggling is pointless. I know why you're here and I'm not afraid of you." Hercules was confused, Phil didn't mention anything about a hair monster. Then the shape moved toward him. Coming out of the shadows was a young woman with brilliant blonde hair. Hercules quickly noted that the hair on the girl and the hair "restraining" him matched. "Who are you?" the girl asked, almost accusingly. "Uh, I um," Hercules' mind suddenly went blank except for the thought that this girl's hair shined like Heaven's light. "Who are you?" the girl repeated.

Herc cleared his throat, "My name is Hercules." He smiled at her, trying to show her he meant no harm.

The girl scoffed, and pointed a frying pan, of all things, at his face. "Who else knows my location Hercules?"

He stared at her. 'Was she seriously threatening him with a frying pan?' He glanced at the "weapon" again and realized 'That's What Knocked Me Out! This little delicate flower-like girl managed to knock him out, him who defeated countless monsters, with a Frying Pan?!?!' He could just see Phil dying of laughter.

He sighed, "I don't know. I got a call and was told to come here."

She looked at him again, and he felt like a bug under a microscope. He slightly cringed back. Frail or not, this girl was intimidating. She leaned back and began circling him, "So..What do you want with my hair? To cut it? Sell it?"

Hercules looked at her incredulously. "What? No. Heh, honestly," he laughed, "I'd be happy just to get out of it."

The maiden looked surprised. "Wait, you don't want my hair?"

"No, I got a distress call, was told it was from a tower, I saw a tower, I climbed it. That's all. Really," he said.
The girl examined his face and seemed to believe him. It was just then Hercules noticed a small green chameleon on the her shoulder. The chameleon was giving him a death glare that scarier than the Hydra. The girl turned around and seemed to be consulting with the chameleon. What nut house had he stumbled into?

"Okay, Hercules, I'm prepared to offer you a deal. Look this way." She turned his chair, which thankfully due to his muscle weight didn't tip over. The girl continued, "Do you know what these are?" Indicating a painting of what looking like floating lights.

Herc squinted at the painting before answering "You mean the lanterns they release for the princess?"

The young woman's eyes seem to light up at his answer, before she turned serious again."Well tomorrow evening they will light the night sky with these lanterns. You will act as my guide, take me to these lanterns and return me home safely."
Hercules glanced at her. Clearly this girl didn't know the definition of a deal because he wasn't getting anything from it. But..it might prove interesting. This girl was different from the crying helpless damsels he had rescued in the past. He smiled.

"Okay, I'll take you see the lanterns."

"Really?!"the girl jumped in excitement, surprised he said yes.

"Sure, just 2 things" he said smiling.

The girl tilted her head slightly in an unasked question.

"One, I can't get much of anywhere tied up like this."

The girl blushed embarrassed as she moved to untie him.

"And two . . I've told you my name. Might I know yours?"

The maiden smiled. "It's Rapunzel."

What if Disney World's characters weren't actors? What if all the characters were real? What would a day for your favorite character be like there? Which park would they work in? (Animal Kingdom, Magic Kingdom, Epcot?) Would they work as a meet'n'greet, be in a show, work in a shop, etc? What other character might they hang out with?
surprise
Holy Crap, I just realized how long my answer was.
Got to say I love these What if's.

@ MegaraxHades17 and GypsyMarionette
You two did an excellent job with keeping the characters 'in character'
Whoops, I guess I took too long to write my answer, but MegarxHades17 and I did different options so it's all good.
OMG Sugar-N-Spice I loved urs about Angel and Dodger!

My answer: Ok my favorite Disney character is Dodger. In Hollywood Studios, Dodger would be in a musical with his gang from Oliver and Company. After performing for the day, him and his friends Cash and Tramp would all hang out. What if Timon fell in love with Tinkerbell? How and where would they meet?
Thanks Sugar-N-Spice! I love writing Disney fanfiction :P

My answer:
Basking in the jungle sunshine, Timon dozed in his hammock while Pumba was off bug hunting. He was dreaming of the last excursion to Pride Rock for Simba's coronation when suddenly something fell on his tanned belly. His eyes bolted open and he tried to grab a stick or something to defend himself but the thing was too heavy.
"What the--" The meerkat blinked rapidly then realized it was a fairy. A genuine fairy sitting on his stomach with a dazed expression. What did meerkats usually do in this situations? Scurry, sniff, flinch? No, that was when there was danger and the fairy looked too confused to be threatening.
The fairy slid off Timon's stomach and stood, her green dress barely reaching her knees. She hasn't said a word yet and when he asked where she was from she pointed to the sky.
"You're from heaven?" She shook her head.
"Then where?" She rolled her eyes and pointed again. There was a faint outline of a star.
Timon raised a confused eyebrow. "You're from a star?" She nodded with a smile.
Had she lost her mind?
"Uh huh...well that's nice. What's your name?" The fairy pulled Timon's hand and lead him to the tinkling stream.
"Tinkle?" She nodded then held up another finger. She then flew off to a patch of bluebell flowers.
"Tinkleflower?" No. "Tinkerblue?" Wrong. "Tinkerbell?" Yes! And Bingo was his name-o.
"You know, for a girl who doesn't speak much, you sure say a lot." They both laughed.
"Timon! I got dinner." The meerkat took Tinkerbell's hand and began walking to his friend.
"You got enough for three Pumba? I've got a friend I want you to meet."

My Question: Same one as before because no one answered it :P What if Pheobus met Belle? How would they react to each other/fall in love?

Update: New Rule
If you are about to answer a What If, first make a post saying you are doing so. That way we don't end up with the confusion we got with two people answering the same question and getting multiple responses.
(see description of forum for more detail)
My answer:What if Phoebus met Belle?

Part 1
Making his way toward a small town, Phoebus rode his horse in silence. It had been nearly a year since the events of Frollo and the burning of Paris. Phoebus looked down at a woven band he had in his grip. His mind far from the task at hand.
Esmeralda had not made it through the events as easily as he. The man just barely kept himself from tears as he remembered how relieved he had been to see Quasimodo swing down and rescue the Gypsy woman's limp body from the flames, only to find out that it already too late. His love Esmeralda had been in the smoke too long. She was gone.

All the constructional damage had been repaired rather quickly by the orders of a new man who had taken Frollo's place of authority. But Phoebus's damage could not be repaired by new beams and nails. His love was gone, forever.

The new man in charge knew nothing of the atrocities Frollo had acted out. He only knew Phoebus was insubordinate to the past authority and had accordingly lowered Phoebus's rank. Now Phoebus was reduced to grunt work, checking towns and running errands. Not that Phoebus minded. It kept him busy. It, usually, kept his mind off of . . . her.

Achilles, his horse, whinnied as if to alert Phoebus that they had reached their destination. Reaching the gate, Phoebus disnounted before entering the town. It was a small town, quiet and provincial, nothing like Paris with its hustle and bustle.

After getting some directions from a baker, Phoebus made his way to the Town Hall only to find the man he was supposed to meet wasn't due till tomorrow.

"Just my luck," said Phoebus glancing at his horse. Achilles snorted in response. Seeing a tavern nearby, Phoebus went to tie up his horse. As he was doing so, a muscular man brushed past him, except it wasn't really a brush, the man nearly knocked Phoebus into the nearby water trough. Phoebus glared at the man's back. However the man seemed more interested in a small young woman who was walking with her nose in a book. How she was able to do that without running into something was beyond him. He saw the brash man approach the girl and greet her. She merely gave a polite response and kept walking, till he snatched her book away. Phoebus could tell the young woman was instantly annoyed though kept herself polite. Sensing trouble, the former Captain of the Guard made his way with Achilles behind him towards the two people.

(Ugh. Someone has turned on the obnoxious device we call television and I can't concentrate. I shall return to finish this when my home is quieter.)

Part 2
"Gaston, may I have my book please?" the young woman asked.
The rude man seemed to ignore the question. "How can you read this? There are no pictures."

Phoebus rolled his eyes and took the final steps that put him in conversation distance, "Well most books that are read are read in words not pictures. At least most books that are meant for those over the age of 5." The brash man, finally noticing him, sent Phoebus a glare that Phoebus could only compare to a selfish child that had a new toy and didn't want to share.

"Hmph," the man, with his nose in the air, tossed the book which fell into murky puddle nearby. The young woman went to save the book from the water but the brash man stood in her way. "Belle, it's time you got your head out of those books and paid attention to more important things...like me." The man continued as if Phoebus hadn't spoken. "The whole town's talking about it. It's not right for a woman to read. Soon she starts getting ideas and thinking."
Phoebus, taking another small step in, added, "Afraid she'll learn to outwit you? If that's your worry, be at ease. I'm sure she can already do that without the books." That did it. The man's head snapped in his direction with a look spelled murder.
"What did you just say?!" This was a demand, not a question. "Are you calling me stupid?!" The man took a threatening step towards Phoebus, who just faintly noticed the worried look on the young woman's face. In terms of height and bulk, the brute had him beat, but in terms of skill and intelligence, well, Phoebus was pretty sure the man wasn't much of a competitor.

Knowing he would have the upper hand, Phoebus let a grin slip, knowing it would set the other man off. And it did.
The brute roared as he pulled back his fist and lunged at Phoebus. Quirking a brow, Phoebus stepped to the side and stuck his foot out. The idiot immediately tripped and, while landing in a mud puddle, hit the cobblestone hard. Achilles, who was still nearby, saw his master's conspiratorial grin and plopped into a sitting position on the rude man's back.
By that time a small crowd had formed around the group. Phoebus suppressed a smirk, before changing his expression. The crowd had already begun openly laughing at the brute. "Oh, dear! I'm sorry. Naughty horse, naughty. He's just impossible. Really I can't take him anywhere," Phoebus said in mock apology. He nearly missed it, but his peripheral vision let him catch the stifled laugh from the book-loving young woman. He smiled. Maybe this wasn't such a bad day.
"Get this cow off me!" the man shouted. Phoebus nodded to Achilles, who then stood up. "I'll teach you a lesson, you b******!"(me: *gasp* Gaston! Language!) He pulled out a hunting knife, ready to attack. In response, Phoebus unsheathed his sword.
"You were saying?"
Now Gaston wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed, but he knew some things. One of those things being symbols and their meanings. And that insignia on this new man's sword hit a chord.
"That, that sword. You're. . ." A look of fear came over Gaston's face and he staggered a few steps back. He had heard the stories, both those from the wars and those from Paris. If this man was who that sword said he was, there was no winning a fight against him.

Phoebus, seeing the other man's recognition, sheathed his sword. Seeing this as good a time as any to get out without further embarrassment, Gaston made his way towards the tavern.

After watching the man leave, Phoebus turned and walked over to the puddle where the book had landed. Lifting it from the water, Phoebus tried to dry the book the best he could with his cape. Walking over to the woman, he said, "A little worse for wear, I'm afraid." He handed it to her.

"Oh, it's not too bad," the woman answered as she flipped through the pages, making sure the wet ones didn't stick to much. She looked up. "Thank you," she said, tucking a stray hair behind her ear.

Just when it was about to turn into a real conversation, there was a sound of a small explosion. Phoebus quickly turned toward the sound. "What was that?" he looked around incredulously as the townspeople hardly seemed to notice. The young woman next him sighed.

"Well, seems another of Papa's inventions had a glitch," she stated as if it were obvious.

Two seconds later a short elderly man, with the most eccentric pair of goggles, came running down the street. "Belle, there you are. That hunk of junk is all out of wack again. I need to come up to the house with me."

"Yes Papa." She turned to Phoebus. "Sorry, I have to go. I'll see you again?" she asked, trying not to sound too hopeful.

Phoebus smiled. "I certainly hope so."The woman, whom he now knew was called Belle, blushed lightly before turning to leave with her father.

'Belle. A beautiful name for a beautiful girl.' Not even an hour with her and he felt like he knew her. She was smart, brave, caring. Phoebus did want to see Belle again. He was not sure if he was ready to love again, not just yet. But...perhaps with time. Yes, his eyes closed and he smiled. Perhaps with time.

*sad* I feel like my muse deserted me half-way through part 2.

In the Disney Crossover spot, I have seen Jim Hawkins paired up with nearly every princess and Disney girl I've heard of. Well,what if the other Disney men have had enough? What if the Disney princes and heroes decided to take revenge on Jimbo for stealing their women?
Muahahahahahahaha, yes the annoying television has made me vengeful.
blush
My bad! Sorry, I'll make sure to do it next time >.<
It's alright. I should have made this a rule from the beginning.
I love what you've done so far! I can't wait till it's done! Oh, and I'm totally filling your "What if" by the way. It's too amusing to pass up!

"This time he has gone too far! My precious Tiana will not be his next conquest!" Naveen decreed, his voice rising an octave as his agitation increased. His fellow Disney princes nodded in agreement. They too were fed up with Jim Hawkins' tom foolery, especially Eric. He wasn't about to let his daughter fall victim to Jim just like his wife had many months ago.
"We have to stop him. This is crazy! Last night Jasmine compared me to him. Can you believe her! He's what, fifteen? I've got at least five years on him." Aladdin complained with a pout, sulking in his chair.
"We need a plan." The Beast, er Adam, growled. Despite his recent change back to a human, he still had the aggression and physical abilities of a beast. He wasn't about to let his precious Belle fall for the teen's lines.
It didn't take long before the dozen or so princes had devised a plan. That very night Aladdin and Flynn crept into Jim's apartment and gagged him quickly, not allowing him to scream.
"So Mister Jim, 'ow does it feel to be imprisoned? Not so good, no? That is what we have felt like for the past decade since you began wooing our wemen!" Naveen exclaimed. Snow White's prince along with Cinderella's husband glared at him from across the dark room.
Shang and Aladdin were conversing in the background, discussing how they were to keep the women from finding out where Jim was being kept.
"We shall leave you here until you learn your lesson. You do not come near our wives. Not in public and especially not in private. We shall see how long it takes you to learn this lesson." Adam stated in his princely voice then the men left, locking the door behind him.

Now it's time for another question: What if Chel was a servant for Kuzco and he kept denying marriage purposals because of his love for her? What would happen? Would they marry, or would he be forced into a marriage?
@ MegaraxHades17, your Tink/Timon story absolutely adorable. I loved the name guessing part.

@ GypsyMarionette, I really like what you have so far for Belle and Phoebus. And I understand your frustrations with tv. I can't write when a tv is going. But on the up side, it helped you come up with an amusing What If. :3

@ MegaraxHades17 again, what can I say your answer for the princes' revenge had me in giggle fits. I couldn't hold a straight face for even a second while reading. Great work. XD
cool
I'm not a huge fan of the Timon/Tinkerbell pairing, but if they did randomly hook up, I could see it being one of the most amusing couples EVER!! I'm so glad you liked it though. It took me a bit to think of how in the world he was going to get her name since, from what I can recall, she doesn't really talk :P

I like it too (and I'm not just saying that because it's my request :P)!! I can't wait till it's finished :3

Oh I know right?! I can see Naveen getting suuuuper protective over Tiana and Adam ready to beat the living daylights out of Jim. He keeps his cool though cuz, let's face it, he's totally whipped when it comes to Belle and if she found out he was being violent, he'd be sleeping on the couch :P Keeping poor Jim from his ladies is suffice torture, don't you think?
big smile
I made a TimonxTink fanfiction. Its pretty interesting. I actually make Tink talk in it.
heart
Cool! I didn't want to stray too far from her character so that's one of the reasons. But I'm glad you made her talk XD
crying
Please, please, please tell me there is a part three GypsyMarionette!! I love it so much. If it stops now I'll be sad face :(
I'll try to make a part three. I need a few days break though.
Don't worry about it. I read your comment after I replied on here and realized this WAS the end :P My bad. I love what you wrote so if you don't want to write a part 3, that's perfectly fine :3
@MegaraxHades17,
I'm thinking about answering your What If for Kuzco and Chel, but I'm not sure if I have enough knowledge of Kuzco's character.
I'd prefer for the story to take place after the The Emperor's New Groove so Kuzco has learned his lesson, but we don't see much about him after that. In Kronk's New Groove, Kuzco doesn't show up that much, and in The Emperor's New School the TV series, Kuzco seems to have gone back to his original personality.
Do you know of any Emperor's New Groove fanfiction or media that could help?
Hmm well if you scope out fanfiction.net and go under movies or tv shows, you could find something I'm sure. Other than that I'm not much of a help >.< Sorry! BTW, I like the Emperor's New Groove Kuzco when he's learned his lesson :)
What if Chel was a servant for Kuzco and he kept denying marriage purposals because of his love for her? What would happen? Would they marry, or would he be forced into a marriage?
Some things you should know before reading:
-This is after the first movie so Kuzco has learned his lesson and isn't as self-absorbed.
-I am ignoring the Emperor's New School series because Kuzco seems the same as he was in the beginning of the first movie.

My answer:

All was quiet in the great hall. No servants bustling about, no 20 diplomats chatting politics, hardly a bird chirped. The morning was half over, the sun rising nearly to its highest. All was peaceful, so quite, so still, so . . .

"HAH! BOOM, Baby!" yelled a tall youth after kicking open the double doors and posing extravagantly before the great hall. It was only a few seconds later that he noticed no one was there to see his grand entrance. The youth looked around, and thought, 'Wait.' He snapped his fingers and said aloud, "That's right, it's the grand hall I was supposed to go to, not the great hall." Why there was a "Grand" hall and a "Great" hall was beyond him. 'Couldn't his ancestors come with some better names?' He spun around and began to make his way to the opposite side of the palace. "I know!" he brought his down on his palm. "Tomorrow I'll give the halls new names. Hmm, how about...the Hall of Awesome and the Stupendous Hall! Much Better." The young man busted a few moves as he made his way through the palace, the curly train of his robe bouncing as he went. Anyone who had never visited the empire before would be astounded to find that this was the emperor.

Now in most cases, it would be strange for anywhere in the palace to be still and quiet, but it was the week of the Emperor's birthday and nearly everyone was in the Western section of the palace preparing. Even the generally tight security was found a bit lacking in the Easter section. A perfect chance for a thief to sneak in.

*scene change*
A young woman of maybe 19 or 20 years, slipped through a slightly opened doorway. Gold gleamed around her, and she began sizing up the valuables in the room. 'Hmm, gold covered, fake gold, ugh bronze," she said in dismay and walked to a wall, eying a rather large golden vase. She sighed, 'Too big,' and looked around some more. Something sparkled out of the corner of her eye, 'Hmm, that looks promising.' Moving some item around she found laying on a velvet covered miniature pedestal a beautiful, extravagant gold necklace holding 7 pink champagne diamonds. 'Perfect.' Grabbing the necklace, she exited the room and started walking down the long hall.

*scene change*
He sometimes forgot how big the palace was. It had been 15 minutes since he left the great hall, or was it the grand hall. 'Ugh, someone needs to hurry up and invent moving walkways.' He laughed a little. He remembered being 3 years old and asking for a miniature llama cart so he wouldn't have to walk everywhere. His father instead got him a large puppy that could be attached to a cart. His father said dogs were cleaner than llamas. Amira, that was what he called her. he laughed again as he though Yzma, who was ancient even when Kuzco was a baby, would always be afraid of Amira. Yzma would stand on the furniture looking like a scared cat whenever Amira came into the room. Sadly after his father died, Yzma was in charge of raising Kuzco and had made him get rid of Amira. Completely lost in thought, Kuzco rounded a corner only to be practically ran over and get his head knocked by soemthing, his hat knocked off, and his mind disoriented.

"Ow! What the.." He looked to see a young woman holding her head in pain. Just when he was about to ask if she was okay, he noticed the necklace on the floor. He recognized it. This girl was a thief.

Quickly approaching footsteps could be heard and the girl suddenly shot up knowing what it meant. Kuzco was standing up and dusting himself off when she grabbed him pulled them both into a nearby room. Once inside she covered his mouth with her hand, silencing him. The guards marched past the room and were soon out of sight.

(Still writing)
Please enjoy this video (not mine) while you wait. Though I'm pretty sure it will take me longer than that :3
Kuzco you are such a klutz. And bad with names. But I love you!

I like so far :3 You've captured Kuzco's train of thought perfectly. And Chel is always amazing so no worries there :P
Okay Kuzco/Chel is currently on hiatus.
In the meantime here is the next What If:
What if through mysterious circumstances Aladdin turned evil? What if he caught Maleficent's eye? Is romance in the air or would Aladdin be just another henchman?
What inspired this,
The Disney's Villains Mix & Mingle, Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party where some background dancers wear similar outfits to Aladdin's Evil Twin
link
link
 Okay Kuzco/Chel is currently on hiatus. In the meantime here is the volgende What If: [b]What if through
Replying to GypsyMarionette's What if: What if through mysterious circumstances Aladdin turned evil? What if he caught Maleficent's eye? Is romance in the air or would Aladdin be just another henchman?

Aladdin paced in Maleficent's hall, awaiting his appointment with the evil woman. Despite his previous do-gooder attitude, Aladdin was now a full fledged villain and he had every intention of teaming up with one of the most experienced villains. Maleficent was power, so was Aladdin. She was gorgeous, so was Aladdin. The list of why they should team up went on, but he was saving his energy for when he talked with her.
"Enter!" The woman commanded, stomping her regal staff once on the ground. Aladdin entered, his dark cloak covering most of his body. Maleficent raised a curious eyebrow but nodded, letting him enter further.
"I had heard rumours of the famous Aladdin turning to the dark side but I hardly expected to see you outside of social gatherings. What brings you to my humble lair?" Her commanding voice radiated in the narrow hall, causing Aladdin's body to shake for a brief moment. She was far more intimidating than Jafar.
"I have come to strike a deal with you." He stated simply, not bothering with a drawn out explanation.
Maleficent raised another eyebrow discretely. Suddenly her day had gotten interesting.
"Since I'm new at this villain thing, I need someone to teach me the ropes, someone with experience. You have been doing this for so long now, although you don't look a day over five hundred, and I think we could both benefit from a partnership." She had to admit, he was quite convincing.
"What would your wife say to a partnership?" Maleficent asked curiously, wondering if their marriage was still in tact. Aladdin walked closer to the thrown with a confident smirk.
"What Jasmine doesn't know won't hurt her." He replied.
"Spoken like a true villain." She mused then lowered her gaze, concentrating on what the young villain said.
"I would consider a partnership with you only because you show promise, what with your physique and stamina. Come back in a few days and I will give you my answer." Aladdin bowed his head and kissed the back of her olive hand.
Once the young man was gone Hades popped his head out from behind the secret door, checking to make sure the coast was clear.
"Cost clear babe?" Maleficent nodded and stood, her black cloak trailing behind her as she met him halfway.
"I told you you should have gone earlier. He could have spotted you." She muttered and wrapped her arms around his taunt neck.
"But babe, you know I'm not a morning person. More like early afternoon at best. What did the twerp want anyway?" Hades asked, his overprotective side coming out. He didn't trust the Arabian.
"A partnership. I'm considering it. Would you be furious?" She asked with a smirk.
"I'd have to light him on fire."
"Hmm, sounds amusing." Maleficent chuckled.
"Now go you naughty thing. I have work to do." Hades kissed her passionately then disappeared in a billow of smoke.

What ifMeg didn't meet Hercules? Instead, at the river she meets Sinbad and he ends up making a deal with her. Would love unfold or would they end up hating each other?
een jaar geleden yayarose said…
I LOVE THIS COUPLE! I won't pass up a chance to write a crossover story! So here it goes...MY RESPONSE OR ANSWER FOR SINBAD AND MEG: Great. This is exactly how I wanted my day to go. Meg told herself as the great blue beast had his giant hand around her and would not let go for nothing. It was Hades' fault she was in this situation. He wanted her to talk to this monster so he can be on his side. Not too far away Sinbad noticed Meg and the monster. Normally he would sit there and watch because this sorta stuff entertained him for some reason. But something told him he should help this girl just as a one time thing because being good was not his hobby. He walked towards them and said:"Need a hand there miss?" "I can handle myself, thank you very much and have a nice day." Meg replied. Sinbad gave her look and Meg continued to struggle with the beast. He was going to walk away but turned and beat up the monster and durning the process Meg was thrown in the nearby lake. Sinbad walked towards trying not to laugh at her being wet and asked:"You alright?" "Other then me being completly soaked, I'm fine and I told you I didn't need your help." Meg told him while trying to dry the water from her hair. "Oh yeah you really looked like fine over there." Sinbad said. Then the idea hit him. This girl could be the one for his plan. "You look like the type of person would do dirty work. So how would you like to do play a major part in my plan?" Sinbad ask her. "Well it depends if I'm the type that does "dirty work" I just might do this job if there's a reward and why do you need my anyway?" Meg said. "This job requires a women's touch." Sinbad said simply. Meg squeezed the last of the water out of her hair and said with smirk:"It it requires a woman then why don't you do it yourself?" "Haha very funny. Do you want to hear the job or not?" He said looking annoyed. "I'm listening" Meg replied obiviously happy she got him annoyed. Sinbad shook his head and said:"Ok my crew and I are after the Book of Peace, but it's protected by Prince Proteus and we've decided we need a woman to get him to show her the book and later on take it with nobody seeing her. Your going to need our help a little if you do it because he's engaged to a girl named Marina, so us men our going to kidnap her so you'll be alone with Proteus. That's the job." "Fine I'll do it but what's my reward?" Meg asked. Sinbad thought for a moment and said:"An evening sail with me on my ship." "Sorry sir your going to have to find another girl to do the job because I'm not going to accept thar reward. See ya." Meg said and started to walk off. "Fine a hunderd gold coins." Sinbad said not pleased that he had to offer that. Meg turned around, grabbed Sinbad's hand, shook it and said:"It's a deal and by the way my name is Meg" "Nice to meet you I'm Sinbad. Be here tomorrow at eight." He said as they shook hands. "I'll be here. See ya Wonder Boy." Meg gave a salute and walked off. Man, what a woman. Sinbad told himself as he walked towards his ship and happy that he had someone for the job, when he just thought of this plan with his crew a few hours ago! As Sinbad walked towards his ship little di he know that his feelings toward Meg will change later on and it wasn't going to be the feeling of hatred. In fact it was going to be the total opposite... WHAT IF ALADDIN WASN'T THE ONE WHO SAVED JASMINE FROM THE MARKET? WHAT IF IT WAS TULIO? HOW WOULD JASMINE'S LIFE BE DIFFERENT? AND WHAT IF JASMINE AND TULIO FELL IN LOVE?
heart
Meg and Sinbad are perfect together and I'm really glad you replied. To repay the favour, my reply to WHAT IF ALADDIN WASN'T THE ONE WHO SAVED JASMINE FROM THE MARKET? WHAT IF IT WAS TULIO? HOW WOULD JASMINE'S LIFE BE DIFFERENT? AND WHAT IF JASMINE AND TULIO FELL IN LOVE?
Jasmine was not used to the hustle and bustle of the marketplace in Agrabah. She was a sheltered princess and despite her efforts to change, that nothing had worked. Until she escaped that is. The city was illuminating with chatter and interesting characters. Sloppily dressed wives and entertainers lined the streets along with the venders.
Now Jasmine had never experienced the buy and sell process before. She was used to things being brought to her, already gone through the process. She spotted hungry children and her first thought was "I need to feed them", and so she did. How was she to know it was stealing?
"Hey, leave her alone!" A man with wild curls tied back in an unruly ponytail strutted over with a blonde haired youth. The men were significantly taller than Jasmine and she wrapped her tan cloak tighter around herself, hoping they wouldn't recognize her.
"She steal an apple. She must pay!" The black haired man smirked and shook his head.
"Do you mean...this apple?" The man pulled the fruit from behind the vender's ear. The gathering crowd gasped, along with Jasmine. She had never seen such wonders. These men were certainly something she had never seen at the palace.
The vender, no longer seeing an issue, let her go. The princess saw the men who had saved her walking away and she quickly caught up with them.
"Wait! I-I just wanted to thank you. For what you did back there. It was very kind of you." The blonde smiled and bowed his head.
"Anything for the princess." Her eyes widened.
"Don't worry, it's our secret." The darker haired youth reassured her. "Next time be more careful. We may not be around to assist you." Jasmine narrowed her eyes.
"I don't always need assistance!" The men chuckled. Apparently she was fun to tease.
"I am Miguel." The sandy haired man explained, extending his hand to shake. As Jasmine reached out to shake his the other man took her hand and kissed the back of it with a smile, causing her to blush.
"And I am Tulio, the better looking one." He winked and Jasmine had to laugh.
"You two are quite entertaining." The three exchanged pleasant conversation, Jasmine between the two men as they walked through the marketplace. Soon evening surprised the group and Jasmine yawned.
"I suppose you should be getting back to the palace hmm?" Miguel looked quite sad about this. Jasmine couldn't read Tulio's expression. In the short time she had known him she realized he was excellent at hiding his true emotions.
Jasmine shook her head. "No, I'm not going back."
Tulio raised an eyebrow. "Never?"
The princess shook her head. "Never. I've had enough pampering and babying to last me a lifetime. Being someone's prize isn't on my list either." The men exchanged an amused look then linked their arms through hers and began steering her towards a deserted building.
The Arabian beauty soon realized she was being led to their home and smiled her thanks at them. Tulio nodded, giving her arm a slight squeeze before pushing back the curtain to their loft. True, it was quite simple, but Jasmine liked it. 'Better than the streets.'
Jasmine yawned and picked her spot, a plush chair of pillows with a thin blanket. She tossed her cloak to the ground, revealing her skimpy top and billowing pants. She caught the men staring and raised an eyebrow.
"Something wrong?" Both shook their head.
Jasmine smiled. "Good. Good night Miguel, good night Tulio." The princess then made herself comfortable on her bed.
She woke up the next morning with Tulio's head resting on her shoulder from behind and his arms around her waist. She wondered how this had happened but didn't wake him up to question it. Jasmine couldn't wait to hear his attempt at an explanation.
What if Charlie from "All Dogs Go to Heaven" and Rita from "Oliver and Company" met on the streets? What if she brings him back to the boat house with the boys? What will their reaction be to an addition of testosterone (aka will Dodger be incredibly jealous :P)
heart
I will answer that one! I luv CharliexRita!

In an alley in New York City, Rita was digging through a trash can to find herself some food. Out of no where, a piece of pizza is thrown in front of her. The thrower was a tall, slender German Shepherd. "Thought I would give you a hand." "Thanks, and you are?" "The name's Barkin, Charlie Barkin. And you are?" "Rita. Thanks for the pizza." "No problem." "You got anywhere to go?" "Not really." "You should come back to my place with me. You can stay there for the night." "Sure I'd like that."

Rita took Charlie to her home. First Rita walked in alone so she could tell her friends about Charlie. "Hey guys." Dodger walked up to Rita. "Glad to see you're back so soon." "Um Dodge, I have something to show you." Rita ran over to the entrance to the room. "You can come in now." Following her was a German Shepherd. "Guys, this is Charlie." Francis was the first to introduce himself. "How do you do fine sir? I am Francis." Tito said, "How's it going man? I'm Tito." Einstein runs up to Charlie and wags his tail. "I'm Einstein!" The whole time Dodger sat in a corner glaring at Charlie. He felt a bit of jealousy. Rita usually paid more attention to Dodger instead of the rest of the gang. Now Charlie basically stole her from him, at least that's what Dodger thought. "And this is Dodger. Dodgie baby come over here." "Um no I'm fine where I am. Nice to meet you." Dodger jumped up on Fagin's chair and watched TV. Rita rolled her eyes. She then whispered to Charlie, "I'll be right back." She walked over and sat by Dodger. Charlie whispered to Tito, "Is he jealous or something?" "Yeah, he usually gets all the attention around here." Back over at Fagin's chair, Rita was talking to Dodger. "What's your deal? You're acting like you're jealous or something." "I have no idea what you're talking about." "Dodger, you won't even go and say hi to him." "I don't trust him." "He's really nice. Come on, give him a chance." "Fine." Dodger reluctantly walked over to Charlie. "Hi." "So you're Dodger. I've heard from a lot of dogs that you're New York's coolest dog." "Really?" "Yeah, and in my opinion, you're pretty cool." "Well thanks man." The two dogs gave each other a fist bump. Rita couldn't help but smile.

Later that night, Fagin was surprised to see Charlie when he walked in. "I see you guys have a new friend." Fagin liked Charlie. He let Charlie stay for the night and said he could stay even longer if he wanted. After telling the dogs a story, Fagin fell asleep along with Francis, Tito, and Einstein. Dodger and Rita were helping Charlie find a place to sleep. "You can sleep next to my bed. Or you can have my bed. It doesn't matter." "No Dodge, he can sleep with me. There's room." "Fine." Dodger went to lay in his bed while Charlie and Rita went over to her bed. "Are you sure there's enough room?" "Of course." Rita went to lay down first. Then Charlie laid closely beside her. "Sweet dreams Charlie." "Same to you." Rita fell right to sleep while Charlie stayed awake. He couldn't help but stare at her. He never met a prettier dog in his life. Finally, Charlie began feeling tired. He snuggled close to Rita then fell asleep with a smile on his face. Dodger saw everything. He felt jealous, but also felt happy for Rita. "If she's happy, I'm happy."

What if Basil from The Great Mouse Detective met Bianca from The Rescuers? Would he find her attractive? Would he fall in love with her? Would she fall in love with him?
Oh this is so sweet thanks for replying! Now, I actually wrote a poem about these Basil and Bianca, so that will be my reply. But if someone else wants to reply, that's fine :)

She found him the year
crows were collapsing
from the sky. She
dodged black murders
and tiptoes around
onyx feathers until
she rapped on his
front door. She was a
pretty face with the
edges of her body
blurred, letting her
expand and fill his home.
He felt her pointed shoes
mold with his slippers
and when she stepped inside,
he was forced to retreat.
When she spoke, lilacs and
tulips left her lips.
She was certainly the most
enchanting of the hopefuls
who had come tapping,
eagerly awaiting for a position.
As every good detective knows,
appearances are deceiving.

There were introductions
and references and by the end
of the interview he came to
the conclusion she was
the only one he actually liked.

She could analyze a bullet hole
and determine the product
from whence it came.
She could dab the tears of
distressed victims and
badger criminals till they
were begging for prison
to escape her. She would
laugh at his exaggerated
antics and assist Nanny with
the housework without asking.
She would proofread Dawson's
notes on their cases and correct
every grammatical error.
She was born with the same
detective gene that was engraved
in himself and God help him
if he didn't love her for it.

The three words were impatiently
tapping their feet, waiting to be
released from their prison. He
wanted to tell her when she
brought him his evening tea
and they would read detective novels
by the hazy fire. He wanted to tell
her when she dared to point out his
flaws, when she challenged his findings.
He had wanted to tell her since she
confessed her real reason for coming
to London and everyday since.
But detectives didn't fall in love. It was
too dangerous for their career and the
loved ones.

Accounting wasn't dangerous, was it?
He had always been good with numbers.

What if Phoebus and Belle are in love but they haven't told each other yet and both are mentally freaking out? Who is the first to spill the "I love you" and just how awkward will the moment leading up to it be?
heart
Very nice poem!
Thanks! Did it fulfill your "What if..." as you wanted it to?
een jaar geleden tangledfan said…
Phoebus would probably say it first, but it would be really awkward...

WHAT IF Rapunzel, instead of living with Mother Gothel, lived with Cruella De Vil? And what if, instead of being rescued by Flynn/Eugene, she was rescued by the ADULT version of Wendy? And what would Rapunzel's reaction be if Peter Pan took her to Neverland?
tangledfan, your what if is very interesting, but I think it may be too complicated.
een jaar geleden DIAMELA said…
i love the phoebus/belle story hope for part three!!!
I am answering for the question: What if Phoebus and Belle are in love but they haven't told each other yet and both are mentally freaking out? Who is the first to spill the "I love you" and just how awkward will the moment leading up to it be?
Forgive me if I'm a bit rusty.

(sorry tangledfan, but your what if was a bit too complicated)
(Oh and DIAMELA, this may be eventually incorporated into my older Belle/Phoebus What If.)

*CRASH* A bolt of lightning streaked across the sky. In a cozy little bookshop off a street in Paris a young woman sat staring out a window at the raging storm, a storm that seemed to reflect the raging in her heart.

Only a few months ago, Belle's father had created an invention that had done so well at the fair that he was called to Paris. Belle of course came with him. Now here she was in a city full of art and culture, yet none of her thoughts were on the city.
Even before her father left for the fair, Belle had met a charming young man in her hometown. He was funny, smart, witty, not to mention he had stood up to Gaston, which is more than she could say for any other man she had ever met.

When her father was called to Paris for his invention, Belle had sadly thought that she would not get to see this Phoebus again. But after only a week in Paris, she ran into him again. As it turned out Paris was his home and he had only visited her town for a job.

The next few weeks the pair were near inseparable. Whenever Phoebus was not working, he and Belle would walk around Paris just talking, about anything, everything. And even when they were apart, they couldn't get the other off their mind.

Everything seemed perfect. Until today. Today, on a day Phoebus was working and Belle was alone, Belle realized she loved him. She loved him with all her heart. The problem was she didn't know if he felt the same, and it was eating away at her. She didn't think it would be proper for the woman to confess first so she was stuck waiting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soaking wet, Phoebus rushed to the bookstore. He had finished his work early and was excited he would get to see Belle today, that is if he could make it to the bookstore before she left. The thing was he still didn't know his way around Paris perfectly and the pouring rain was making it hard to get his bearings. So frankly he was a bit lost.

Turning another corner, Phoebus still didn't recognize anything. He slumped against a nearby wall with an overhang and took a rest. He really needed a map, but then the rain would ruin it anyway. Looking up at the sky, Phoebus began to think about what Belle must be doing right now.
'Probably absorbed in a book,' Phoebus thought, laughing slightly as he imagined Belle's reading face. He could almost follow what was happening based on her expressions. If it was a action scene, she would appear apprehensive and excited; a closing perfect scene, her face would turn serene and happy, yet sad for the book ending; and a romantic scene... a romantic scene would have her all dreamy eyed. Phoebus loved watching her read. He felt he learned most about her that way. He loved it. He loved...her. The revelation surprised him. He loved her. Phoebus leaped to his feet. He loved her! Did she feel the same way? Should he tell her? Of course he should. Men were supposed to cofess first, right? Phoebus cursed himself. 'But how? How am I supposed to say it? Isn't there a way to these things?'
Sure he had been in love before with Esmeralda, but he had never actually confessed.
Growing anxious through these thoughts, Phoebus began to pace back and forth. He should tell her. They have been seeing each other for a while now. Ugh, he was so frustrated.
He began walking the streets again when the rain began to clear up. Passing a flower booth, Phoebus saw the most beautiful and perfect red rose he had ever seen. It so reminded him of Belle he stopped and purchased it from the florist. Lifting the blossom to his nose, Phoebus started off in what seemed a promising direction.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back at the bookshop, Belle began pulling her things together. Her Papa would be expecting her back soon. Sighing she headed out the door and towards the inn where she and her father were staying.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(almost done)
heart
8D Yay a reply to my what if! Can't wait to read the rest <3