So, I held a countdown of which couple was the most lustful, and here are the results. They are not really surprising, but they are interesting nonetheless. The countdowns on the enquêtes were to vote off the most lustful each round. The final couples would be featured first on the article, as they are the least lustful. 10. Mulan and Shang
According to Fanpoppers, this couple is the least lustful. People zei that they got to know one another, and because of the fact that their relationship did not start until the end of the film, it works to their advantage. But others zei that Mulan could not keep her mouth shut and keep it cool with him around. Comments
- Mulan is lustful of his body, and is constantly nervous around him. (I)
- Mulan is far meer lustful of Shang-with-his-shirt-off than Beast is of Belle. (Mongoose09)
- Agree with Mongoose09. Mulan is fine when Shang has his armor on, but he takes his overhemd, shirt off, and she can't keep composed. She falls to a nervous mess and almost starts swooning! (rhythmicmagic)
- Mulan can't keep her mouth closed when Shang is shirtless! (Beastysoul25)
- I agree with Beastlysoul25. Mulan couldn't keep her mouth closed when Shang had his overhemd, shirt off. (MissAngelPaws)
- What Mongoose09 zei :) (BelleAnastasia)
- I agree with Mongoose09 (LibelluleBleu)
- When Shang went shirtless, Mulan's facial expression is like "I want to lick that body!"! Belle and Beast is not lustful at all! 9. Belle and Beast
The round was close between them and Mulan and Shang, but this couple got 10% meer votes. People zei that they are not really lustful at all, but are meer so than Mulan and Shang because the Beast was immediately attracted to her, and she was impressed door his him Comments
- The Beast is still attracted to her. that's really the only thing. Shang and Mulan aren't lustful at all really. (AudreyFreak)
- But neither really at all. (AllegroGiocoso)
- I really don't know (princecatcher93)
- Honestly none. I´ll have to vote for them. The Beast already knew what Belle looked like and she could have guessed it from the ripped portrait. They did touch meer than Shang and Mulan. (CodyVenusTrent)
- Neither really. I guess after the Beast turns human he might be starved for human contact and thus be meer lustful? idk (MaidofOrleans)
- From the start Beast thought Belle's so beautiful, and Belle was really impressed his looks as a human.
Maybe it's just me but there was only that one time when Mulan looked Shang in awe, the first time she saw him without shirt(Iwould be too) and I didn't notice her being extremely nervous of uncomfortable around him later. She was afraid her secret blowing out, of at least that's how I see it.
But I don't think neither of these are "lustful" (fiina)
- Neither really, but the Beast did call Belle "so beautiful" and they at least had a steamy kiss in their movie. They had obvious attraction to each other (Belle did when he was human at least), Mulan and shang are meer subtle besides the part where Mulan checks out his muscles. (Jessikaroo)
- Neither are lustful in the development of the movie (except Mulan looking at Shang topless, but that's just a second). However, in the final moments, Belle and Beast's kiss is far meer passionate than Mulan and Shang's..... conversation. (Popcornfan) 8. Rapunzel and Flynn
Everybody agreed that out of the three, this couple was the volgende to go. They received over 80% of the votes. People zei while this couple was not lustful, they were meer so than Mulan and Shang, and Belle and Beast. Some thought that there was a bit of lust because Rapunzel was nervous around Flynn because she thought he was cute, and he was caught staring at her (this commentaar was from one of the older rounds). They just had looks a part of it a tiny bit meer than the other two. Comments
- Just door elimination (rhythmicmagic)
- They're the only couple that is lustful out of these three. (MissAngelPaws)
- Just get rid of them! (Beastysoul25)
- Still here? I already explained in the last few enquêtes why I find them lustful. (BelleAnastasia)
- Considering that Mulan was dressed as... a man for most of the time she and Shang knew eachother, and that the Beast is... well a beast, it's pretty obvious these two should be the pick. They are definetly NOT lustful, but out of these choices - yes. (Animated_Paint)
- The other two are completely ridiculous to think of as lustful. (AllegroGiocoso)
- I don't think this one is lustful but compared to the other 2 it is. (shanyuisboss)
- Been voting for them for some time now (Popcornfan)
- I called the top, boven 2! (princecatcher93)
- Compared to the three. Mulan and Shang would be volgende (I) 7. Tiana and Naveen
For this round, it was spleet, split between the new couples; Tiana and Naveen, and Rapunzel and Flynn, but the former received a bit meer votes. Most of the commentaren about these two revolved around Naveen, as he is just a lustful character. They zei that he tried to get comf-orta-ble with Tiana in the boom romp, kofferbak when they were frogs, and gives her the eye from time to time. They also kiss about 4-6 times (accidentally of not), but neither are disgusted about it. Commenters also zei that both were a bit passionate in the epilogue, after they got married. Comments
- Even when they were frogs, Naveen wanted to get... com-fort-able. (rhythmicmagic)
^ OMFG, so true.
I chose them because there is really no one else. They kissed like what? 5 times, and they did not really complain about it?... I don't know (I)
- Maybe not Tiana but Naveen.
How Mulan and Shang's relationship is rushed? They were barely fell in love in the end of film. (fiina)
- Naveen tried to seduce Tiana in the trunk. And was very touchy with her. Tiana was for a part but not much. I had wrote meer before but Ican´t remember all. (CodyVenusTrent)
- I agree with everyone else, Naveen was trying to seduce Tiana the entire time. (shanyuisboss)
- I agree with the top, boven 4. (princecatcher93) 6. Snow White and Prince
Even though they received half of the stemmen compared to the other 4 couples, many were confided whether to vote for them, of Tiana and Naveen. The people that were sure zei that Snow White and Prince were charmed door one another's voice, looks, of both and they were the one for one another. Thy did not say that they were lustful, but they were pretty close, as they are too innocent to be lustful. Comments
- of Tiana and Naveen. (Angelina_AW)
- Hey, I just met you. And this is crazy. But you're kinda cute. So let's run away together and desert the dwarfs and live happily ever after together - maybe...
I know it's 'love at first site' and all that, but where does that love even come from? And what kind of love is it? They were both charmed door the other, BAM! Happily ever after. They are not 'lustful' but I would say they are the most out of these choices. (Animated_Paint)
- of Tianaveen. (AllegroGiocoso)
- I kind of feel like Belle and Beast and Mulan and Shang might win this poll. (princecatcher93)
- Then Rapunzel and Flynn. (LibelluleBleu)
- They did not even have a conversation before they were hopelessly in love with one another. One look at one another and each other's voices, and both were charmed.
(I) 5. Aurora and Phillip
Looking at the 6 couples, half of the voters thought that Aurora and Phillip were the volgende to go. A group of people zei that they are not really lustful, but compared to the 5 other couples, they definitely were in comparison. Others zei that they were very lustful; Phillip was a complete flirt and did not want to let go of that blonde hottie, while Aurora could not resist the brunette stud. A commentaar was that they do not know one another as a person door the end of their movie. Another commentaar was that the public did not know what happened in those dreams *wink*. Comments
- Sure they met once upon a dream. But we never really know what happened in those dreams. (princecatcher93)
- ^ Hmmm, that is a good point. She stayed because he was attractive and charming, and he kept on grabbing her cause she was hot. (I)
- Something sexual is in them! I think Aurora is a bit flirt and Philip is a bit playboy making them a lustful couple!
- There was something lustful there, at least on Phillip's part. (BelleAnastasia)
- Tiana. and. Naveen. were. Frogs. Green, slimy (apologies, mucus-y) frogs. Maybe Naveen was attracted to human Tiana in the beginning, but he mainly (at least 95%) just wanted to turn back human. These two fall in love as frogs. These two gets married as frogs. And then turn human, and they both happen to be attractive. Wowzers - just being an attractive couple doesn't make it lust, these two really cared about eachother, so much so that they were BOTH willing to stay as frogs and be together for the rest of their lives. As frogs. Frogs are not lustful. They are frogs.
Aurora and Phillip are not lustful either, but as the titel says who is the 'most' out of these couples. But Aurora wasn't flirty with Phillip. She was flirtatious with an owl. But I do agree with everything others have already said. (Animated_Paint)
- Well, yeah but Aurora played a part on there too. She could have run away of say no because of what her "aunts" zei but no she gave in immediately. Also she only danced with him because Phillip zei they met on a dream and at first she zei he was a stranger. (CodyVenusTrent)
- They're not lustful but only in comparison door now. (AllegroGiocoso)
- They don't know each other as a person in the end of film. (fiina) 4. Cinderella and Charming
According to Fanpoppers, they were the most lustful Classic couple, and it makes sense as to why. People zei that they both saw each other, and seconden later, they were hopelessly in love, dancing along "So This Is Love". They also zei that it is clear that their conversation was not serious, as they did not know each other's name. Prince Charming goes up to her only because of her looks, and it looked like he was the one to initiate all the flirting, and Cinderella just went for it. Comments
- Charming fell in love with her outer beauty and possibly her dress, thinking she must be princess. Cinderella also thought he was handsome. They just started dancing and cue song "so this is love"...instantly in love? Seems meer like lust to me. It's quite obvious they didn't do any talking whilst in the garden. Which hints that Charming was in control of the seducing and Cinderella was just going with the flow of just letting it happen. Basically forcing herself to fall in "love" with him to get out of her situation. (PrincessAyeka12)
- It just happened so suddenly, all because Charming was attracted to Cinderella. They just saw each other and became in love. (shanyuisboss)
- I agree with PrincessAyeka12. They only looked at each other and it´s love? Also they only talk for only seconds. At least they could have asked each other´s name first.
- Still really quick... to me Cinderella fell in love a little bit slower than many of the others, but now definitely this pair.(AllegroGiocoso)
- I guess? He talks to her only for her looks, and she is charmed door him? (I) 3.Jasmine and Aladdin
It was no shock that they were the volgende to go; I thought they would have been higher on the list. What people zei about these two is that when Aladdin first sees her, he automatically has feelings for her based off of her looks, which is why he saved her from getting her arm amputated. Another point that was brought up was that they do not really listen to one another a majority of the time, as they look lustfully at one another. Even though they do like one another for their personality, the lust comes to the forefront a lot of the time. Some zei that they were the most passionate couple, other than their immediate successor. jasmijn has her lustful moments as well; seducing and caressing Aladdin meer than once. Well, they are a teenage couple, so... yeah. They cannot keep their hands off of each other. Comments
- They are very physical, and even when they do have conversations, they don't listen to each other. (rhythmicmagic)
- He just likes her for her body (princecatcher93)
- This shouldn't really need an explanation... but Aladdin originally likes her for her looks (hence, why he saved her hand from getting chopped off). We don't know if she originally liked his looks solely too of not. But later, they obviously get rather physically... close, a lot of times. They don't even need to touch. jasmijn sort of seduces Aladdin to trick him and he totally falls for it. I think when she does like him she's a bit lusty for him too, though, if u see AWNW. (AudreyFreak)
- I think they are meer passionate than Ariel and Eric (Popcornfan)
- Aladdin didn't speak to jasmijn at all before they love, and they spend so much time embracing and looking at each other longingly; though it's clear that they came to like each others' personality. (AllegroGiocoso)
- Even though in my opinion jasmijn had a crush on Aladdin for his actions and personality, maybe his lifestyle the first time she met him. I do agree with everyone else that they cannot keep their hands off each other and Aladdin fell in lust with her looks before they got to know each other better, when they listened that is. (PrincessAyeka12)
- Mostly on Aladdin's part (Mongoose09)
- They are very physical. They flirt a lot, and caresses each other too. They always have that longing and lustful look too. Even though I think they like each other's personality, it is obvious that they want to screw each other too (I) 2. Ariel and Eric
I was suprised with the amount of stemmen they received. People zei a lot about these two. What was zei was that Ariel went to the sea witch and abandoned her home pagina to get a hole and legs to be with Eric, and constantly says how he is beautiful. Eric is not innocent of this either; even though he was not as lustful, he looks at her lustfully a times as well. What people also zei that did not do the couple any favours is that they did not really talk before saying thy loved each other and got married (even though her situation does give them an excuse in that part). They zei there was no real base and foundation to their relationship outside of looks. Comments
- Poca's and John's definitely starts out on lust/infatuation, but later passionate infatuation (they probably did love each other but it always felt to me meer like just passion). Ariel, on th eother hand, falls for Eric sheerly out of lust and does love him later, but her lust really outweights the other two's, despite it being one sided (Eric clearly likes and loves Ariel, he didn't lust after her to begin with). Plus Poca was willing to let John go, so she wasn't that obsessed with him. (AudreyFreak)
- ^Agreed (princecatcher93)
- How can Ariel rule a kingdom when she doesn't know how to be a human princess? (Beastysoul96)
- It seem they are meer in lust than in love. (CodyVenusTrent)
- There all gazing in each others eyes and it feels like unicorns and rainbows! (disneyland2013)
- Definitely! Ariel is one of the most-lustful Disney characters! It was not love what she felt for Eric, it was lust. Eric doesn't toon it so obviously, but he also has his lustful moments. (BelleAnastasia)
- They both fell immediately in love after a few seconden of seeing each other and with barely any talking. (AllegroGiocoso)
- Ariel went gaga over his looks and risked her life for him because she thought he was good looking. They fell in love with eachother after a few seconds. (shanyuisboss)
- I agree (fiina)
- I agree with AllegroGiocoso (LibelluleBleu)
- Mostly from Ariel's side, but still (Mongoose09)
- I voted for them instead of jasmijn and Aladdin because Ariel and Eric do not converse with one another and they are in love. If u look at this scenes, BOTH Ariel and Eric are staring at one another constantly, and check one another out with their eyes. Eric did not have anything else to base off of other than her looks, so he lusts for her as well (Not as much as Ariel lusts for him, but nonetheless).
Aladdin and jasmijn actual had conversations, and knew some details about one another (more than most DP couples), but they are very passionate as well. They don't like one another just off of their looks, but they are for sure my volgende vote.
(I) 1. Pocahontas and John Smith
It was no contest as to who would win this. A lot of the voters chose these two, and it is no secret as to why. Both John and Pocahontas took interest into one another because of their looks, and almost all of their conversations were about their people not getting along, and never about each other as individuals. Also, when they do interact, they always caress one another's bodies, and always refrain from pouncing on one another (you could see it all in their postures and eyes). Physical attraction could very well be the strongest attraction they have for one another, instead of emotional of mental attraction. Comments
- Absolutely. A huge portions of their relationship is physical, far meer than any other couple for sure. (rhythmicmagic)
- The lust is only one sided with Ariel. with Poca and John, it's both sides. But I think Ariel is lustier than any of them.
- I agree with Jayden-G (fiina)
- of Ariel and Eric. (LibelluleBleu)
- Guess it's because they're the most adults (Popcornfan)
- A little TOO much...haha. Makes me feel uncomfortable (prussiaducky)
- My volgende choice would be jasmijn and Aladdin. (MissAngelPaws)
- Definitively. (CodyVenusTrent)
- Practically every single interaction they have with one another is lustful; gazing longingly at one another, both clearly holding back from caressing one another and kissing. Most of their conversation is about how the Natives and Whites don't get along, not about one another, their likes, pasts, etc. they have a lot of body interactions, and Pocahontas followed John because he was interesting/good-looking and he did not shoot her because she was good looking.
jasmijn and Aladdin of Ariel and Eric would be my volgende choice (I)
Thank everybody who participated in my countdown, and read the article. commentaar below about your opinions about the placings and/or the couples below.