Here are the results of the Disney Line-up versions. I'm sorry about the delay...
The choices for link
were between her blue outfit and her purple outfit. The blue outfit rained victorious. It's meer royal looking, the other one is meer casual wear
- firegirl1515 Well, I actually prefer jasmijn wearing the blue one but in the line-up, I think she should wear purple because Aurora and Cinderella already have blue dresses
- TigerRanma The purple outfit is my favoriete disney princess outfit
- princesslullaby I like both
There were three choices for link
Her blue dress and tiara, her light green dress, and her dark green dress. Her light green dress won. I didn't like the dark green dress. The blue dress is fine but I think she looks cuter in the light green dress
- TigerRanma This is so pretty! why have I not seen this before?
- percyandpotter I haven't seen this line up before too, I think I like the dark green dress (although Tiana's face doesn't look so pretty in this pick) because Cinderella and Aurora r wearing Blue, and the light green dress makes Tiana almost invisible . never really noticed her in the line up until now.
- hindaa link
in her plain roze dress won this round. Personally, I think it's because she looks pretty in her roze dress and her bloem without being overdone. Although many others would probably argue that her in her makeup looks meer 'formal'. I guess
- TigerRanma Or green dress
- pretty_angel92 And green dress...she's so adorable
The winner of this round would be link
light blonde hair and blue dress. There were many commentaren on this one. Maybe if Aurora had her light hair with her roze dress and her dark hair with her blue it would be better? AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO LIKES THE roze DRESS?!
- princesslullaby ^^Eh, pretty much. I don't hate it, but I much prefer her in blue. She's a winter IMO
- firegirl1515 ^She's not a winter, according to the laws of fashion. She's a summer
- princesslullaby I, I LOVE HER IN PINK!!!!!!!!!
But I like her lighter hair in the seconde lineup
- ppv Well, it's half and half for me. I prefer Aurora in blue over the roze dress (though she looks good in the roze as well). But I really dislike her as a light blonde. It's not bright yellow like the merchandise Cinderella. It's such a washed out yellow. Bleh. I much rather prefer her with dark blonde hair. It's an improvement in my opinion
- TigerRanma I think Aurora should be in roze in line-up, but she should have lighter hair
- cromulanfav By far
- pretty_angel92 link
silver-blue dress won this round. Although the only commentaar was from TigerRanma, who expresses that her dark blue dress looks better, especially when standing volgende to Aurora and her roze dress. She looks lovely in the silver one and I like her dark hair color more. But I think I might go for the blue one. It stands out more.
I think perhaps the reason why I choose the blue one is because Cinderella is volgende to Aurora. They look good when their dresses are roze and blue because they contrast. But when they are both wearing blue and silver volgende to each other, I don't like it
The choices for this round were between link
sparkly dress and her roze dress. Her sparkly dress won. I like this one more
- TigerRanma Ariel's water dress indeed, because it suits her meer than that roze dress that clash with Ariel's pure red hair
Although pretty_angel92, had another great opinion^^ Actually, i like her better as a mermaid.
Snow White, Pocohantas, and Belle stayed the same in most of the pictures. meer than likely due to them not having many dress options in the banners. If I can, I want to try to create a new lineup picture including Rapunzel, I just don't have the software. I want to think everybody who commented.
^^Thanks for reading!