Disney Princess Getting to Know Each Other Game!

nmdis posted on Jan 23, 2013 at 02:11PM
We had known each other for quite a while(some more some less). We know which DP character our friends love and we know which they hate,

Now it's time to take it to a new level!

This is how this game works:

I will ask a questin about the user,for example..

Me:Do you have any pets?

Then the one who sees that will answer the question and add his/her own question..

User1:Yes,i have a dog named Spikes. :)
What's your real name?

Then the next person will answer his/hers question and add another one again...

First Question : Who is your favorite Singer?

Credit: link
last edited on Oct 31, 2013 at 02:55PM

Disney Princess 8127 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3051-3100 of 8127

een jaar geleden MaidofOrleans said…
I had a pretty cool job - I worked at a zoo! Now I don't have a job though because I'm focusing on college.

When was the last time you ate ice cream?
een jaar geleden MalloMar said…
smile
Last night....straight from the box. Hehehehe

What is straight outside of the window closest to you?
een jaar geleden Awinitarose said…
The ocean

Do you plan your life or live for the moment?
LupinPrincess commented…
Wow een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden princecatcher93 said…
I try more to live for the moment but I use to plan my life out to the finally second.

This one is kind of hard to explain but, look up your name on google, do you fit your name? (Like my name is ************** (Not telling), and google says, people with my name are usually, sweet, down to earth, funny and smart which a lot of people say I am.)
een jaar geleden MalloMar said…
smile
"You like to control everyone within your influence, to shape things to your own liking. If positive, you develop high spirituality, as you have a God's protection. You are sensitive, affectionate, imaginative and cooperative, spiritually aware and prone to self-sacrifice. You can keep secrets and are a good diplomat. You may have healing and psychic powers. You are bold, independent, inquisitive and interested in research. You know what you want and why you want it.
You find the best contentment in life when you own your own home and provide well for your family and loved ones. You have a great sense of responsibility and duty. You are comforting, appreciative and affectionate. Your obligation in life is to hold justice and truth, and if you follow the Law, you can find the great happiness and satisfaction."
This is really interesting! Some of this is true. I used this site (only Kibbs is not my actual name, I just typed it in)
link

Same question!
MalloMar commented…
Hmmmn. Now that I look at it, there are extreme inaccuracies in this description. I am not at all controlling, nor do know what I want. een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden disneygirl7 said…
"Your tendency is to finish whatever you start. You like to use the pen or the needle (writing, fashion design etc). You are loving, compassionate, intuitive and humanitarian. Runs of luck, either good or bad, follow you. You are sympathetic, but at times might be touchy and oversensitive. You may have a gift for writing. You are intuitive and might be interested in the arts, drama or science.
You find the best contentment in life when you own your own home and provide well for your family and loved ones. You have a great sense of responsibility and duty. You are comforting, appreciative and affectionate. Your obligation in life is to hold justice and truth, and if you follow the Law, you can find the great happiness and satisfaction."
It's so scary how most of this is true!

Same question
een jaar geleden RoseElizabeth said…
"You are spiritually intense and can sting or charm. Your name brings love and new starts into life and attracts money. In business, you are the creator and promoter of original ideas and usually enjoy considerable financial success. You are inventive, intuitive and extremely methodical. Since your will is so strong, you are hard to convince. You also dislike advice. You love beauty and philosophy, and you desire achievement. You have a strong need for freedom - physical, mental and spiritual.
You are always looking for an opportunity to achieve financial and emotional security. You are basically peacemaker. You understand the law of harmony and desire to balance your life with those around you. You may feel incomplete without someone to share your love, ideals, wealth or work. You can be very sensitive and could appear a bit shy and perceptive. You have developed intuition, patience and the ability to nurture others. You can achieve the state of happiness if you is willing to accept your needs in a complimentary relationship and go to create them."
Oooohhhh, scary! I'd say it was about 50% right.

Same question.
een jaar geleden LibelluleBleu said…
People with this name tend to be passionate, compassionate, intuitive, romantic, and to have magnetic personalities. They are usually humanitarian, broadminded and generous, and tend to follow professions where they can serve humanity. Because they are so affectionate and giving, they may be imposed on. They are romantic and easily fall in love, but may be easily hurt and are sometimes quick-tempered.

same question!
een jaar geleden Danderfluff1 said…
"You are very intuitive. You have a reservoir of inspired wisdom combined with inherited analytical ability, which could reward you through expressions of spiritual leadership, business analysis, marketing, artistic visions, and scientific research. Operating on spiritual side of your individuality can bring you to the great heights, and drop you off if you neglect your spiritual identity. You are always looking for an opportunity to investigate the unknown, to use and show your mental abilities, to find the purpose and meaning of life. You want to grow wise and to understand people and things. You need privacy to replenish your energy. You have a unique way of thinking, intuitive, reflective, absorbing"

Is the glass half empty or half full?
 "You are very intuitive. u have a reservoir of inspired wisdom combined with inherited analytical a
een jaar geleden LupinPrincess said…
Half empty

Same question
I'm actually usually an optimist, but in these cases, half empty.

What is your favourite part of Fanpop? (wall, article section, polls section, forum section, quiz section etc.)
een jaar geleden dclairmont said…
Tough, tough. I have a great time learning more about you all here and love discussing with you all on the wall. The polls are always fun, but I've always loved reading peoples favorite princess articles best!

Same question
een jaar geleden Flutey_Girl96 said…
The forums, polls and wall

Same question
The people, polls, articles and the forums.

Same Question?
disneygirl7 commented…
Haha, the people. Never thought of that one. But it most certainly is true :) een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden mhs1025 said…
Usually the polls.

When was the last time you went on a trip?
Hmm....probably in August when I went up to Pennsylvania to see my grandparents..

Same question
In August when I went to see my grandmother before she passed away.

What does your name mean? (A good site for this is www.thinkbabynames.com)
dclairmont commented…
Aww I'm sorry to hear that! Was it expected? een jaar geleden
MaidofOrleans commented…
Yeah we went so we could say our goodbyes. een jaar geleden
disneygirl7 commented…
^ Thank you. I'm so sorry to hear that as well. een jaar geleden
"son of the sea" which I already knew, and which means I'M RELATED TO PERCY JACKSON!!!! :D

Same question
een jaar geleden LupinPrincess said…
My name means "fair" or "white ghost" which fits cuz I'm pale, in fact I've been compared to Snow White cuz I have black hair as well

Same question
According to Wikipedia, my name means "bright" or "radiant".

What is your least favourite thing that you have to do?
Get up early.

Same question!
een jaar geleden dee389 said…
Same answer as MaidofOrleans, I'm habitually waking up late!

Kate Middleton or Princess Diana?
een jaar geleden Mongoose09 said…
Aghhh that's hard, I like both. I'll go with Diana.

Prince William or Prince Harry?
Prince Harry

Chocolate or vanilla?
een jaar geleden Danderfluff1 said…
Chocolate

If you could have one magical power, what would it be?
TIME TRAVEL. (does that count?) I can't tell you HOW many times I've screwed up something, only to realize it hours after I make the mistake.

Do you like gummies or hard candy better?
princecatcher93 commented…
Dude, if I could time travel, with my luck I end up killing Walt Disney. een jaar geleden
Gummy worms! If that doesn't count, then hard candy.

Have you ever gone through a time-change while traveling?
dclairmont commented…
I've stayed on the east coast of America all my life :/ een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden dee389 said…
Nope

When you think of South Korea, what are things that pops up into your mind?
Gangnam Style, Korean Pop Music, Drama, Cell Phones, Crazy, A More Fun China

Who's your least favorite princess and why?
Rapunzel. The way she speaks really gets on my nerves, so it's difficult for me to listen to anything she says. (She uses the word "like" as a placeholder at least twice during her movie.) Because of this I have a lot of trouble taking her seriously, and it just really clashes with the setting. She's also a little ditzy and it rubs me the wrong way. She's a great character, but I think she'll always be last on my list.

Same question!
Snow White. Both her singing and speaking voice are too nasally for my liking, and I don't like how naive and gullible she is. I know that's how women were considered in that time, but I don't like it, and as an unfortunate result, I don't like Snow.

When you were younger, did you prefer to have a bath or shower?
last edited een jaar geleden
Baths. My older sister told me that if I took a shower I would be killed because I wasn't old enough...I found out she was lying when I turned 12...I wasn't the brightest kid in the world.

Have you seen a Disney Broadway Show?
I saw Beauty and the Beast once. The production was awful. I want to go see another one where the acting is actually good, because I know it can be fantastic.

Which princess is right smack in the middle of your list and why?
Mulan. Although I know she will soon drop even more. Ever since I saw her movie for the first time, she's never moved up my list. Always moving down. At least she started pretty high, she used to be second. But to me, Mulan's charm doesn't last. The first time I saw her movie, I was like: wow! Such a great lead, strong character, everything! But it doesn't last. So she just drops.

Your thoughts on Frozen? (so far)
Really mixed after the last trailer, I mean the way they said the biggest Animated Film Since The Lion King? Didn't they say that about Tangled, Wreak-it Ralph and the Princess and the Frog? But I still can't wait, I'm just afraid it will get overrated really quickly (On fanpop)

Do you hate it when someone hates a Princess that has a flaw (like, being lazy, mean, too perfect, naive, rebel) but loves another Princess with the same flaw? If so which princesses?
dclairmont commented…
If they zei that about all those movies, and all those films ended up being great I don't see the problem. It's just an advertising technique. een jaar geleden
I love Ariel, but don't like Merida and Jasmine as much, although they're all quite stubborn and can come across as selfish

Same question
last edited een jaar geleden
UGH! That just irritates the s**t out of me! With these people bashing Merida, they need to realize others like Ariel and Jasmine have the same things as SHE does!

Same question.
een jaar geleden LibelluleBleu said…
I love Jasmine and Ariel, but I'm neutral about Merida

same question
People say Rapunzel is too perfect and that Belle isn't perfect at all just is good at everything she does.

Disney Says. "We're making a Princess Movie that takes place in the Dark Age." You React?
rosemina commented…
Personally, I 'd love it! I hope it happens! een jaar geleden
I'd hope it wasn't too dark. If it were too dark, it'd be too much for me.

Thor or Captain America?
How can I choose between them?? YOU CAN'T MAKE ME!! *cries* Seriously, though, they are my two favorite Avengers and I can never decide which I like more.

What's your favorite kind of bird?
Snow Owl. LOVE Hedwig!

Were/are you surprised to hear Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr split?
een jaar geleden shanyuisboss said…
I honestly don't care about these people.

Has any of your current top three favorite DPs ever been in your bottom three? If so, what got you to change the rank so much?
Yeah, Tiana used to be last! I used to view her as a party-pooper that didn't have Disney magic, but now I see that she's so much more. Also, Cinderella has just recently moved from 11th to 5th, so now all three of the classics are in my top 5 :)

How many Renaissance Princesses do you have in your top 5?
dclairmont commented…
I think me and princecatcher93 are the only people to have none een jaar geleden
Changes. Sometimes 2, while other times 3. Right now, it's 2

How many classic DPs do you have in your top 5?
een jaar geleden Mongoose09 said…
2. Cinderella and Snow White. :)

Do you have any modern Princesses in your top 3? (Tiana or Rapunzel)
Flutey_Girl96 commented…
What about Merida? She's not in my top, boven 3, but just in case there is someone who has her up there... een jaar geleden
Mongoose09 commented…
^ Oh oops, totally forgot. Sorry! een jaar geleden
I have two, Rapunzel and Tiana, although Merida is six or seven

What's the longest time you've taken a break from this site?
een jaar geleden shanyuisboss said…
2 months. Although last month I wasn't very active because of collage, but now I am trying to get back into this cite. I'm even thinking of doing an article soon.

Is there a DP movie that you grew up watching that isn't one of your favorites? Usually the movies people grow up with are their favorites.
The Little Mermaid 2. Though, I've thought about watching it again.

What did you think of last night's episode of Once Upon A Time?
MaidofOrleans commented…
OH. MY. GOD. I think I might be starting to ship Captain zwaan-, zwaan just because of that kiss! I mean I knew they were gonna kiss at some point but I didn't think it would be like that! I mean that was a KISS! What did u think??? een jaar geleden
mhs1025 commented…
She DID say it was a 1-time thing, so I don't know. een jaar geleden
I don't watch OUaT regularly, and even so, I'm in Australia, so I get episodes at least a month later than the USA.

Which Avenger is your favourite?