Disney Princess The Person Above Me Game

hajirah4 posted on Mar 17, 2014 at 01:21AM
So, it's a pretty straightfoward game. Here's an example.

A: Ready!
B: ^You're a great artist.
C: ^You're one of the nicest people I know
A: ^I love the way how you defend Merida
D: ^You say the funniest jokes all the time. Remember when you said blablablablabla? I laughed soooo much.

Note that A started the game and said ready, but when a new person came they didn't say ready. So when the third person came,t hey just continued the game. It doesn't have to be one sentence. Just make sure it's positive. And don't make anything up! By this, I mean that you shouldn't mention something that has nothing to do with that person. I, for intance have never showed my face here before, so I wouldn't believe you if you said that you liked my eyebrows, which you've never seen. Plus, that's creepy. Do you guys get it? So one person says ready, and then the game starts.

Rules:

1. First person must say ready or anything. There just has to be a person to start the game.
2. The next person starts the game by giving a compliment.
3. Always be positive. Don't say anything rude/mean/iapropriate, etc...
4. Have fun!

Disney Princess 750 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 750

een jaar geleden coolsinger198 said…
^You always speak up for yourself and others, and you are so friendly. I love to see your opinions on different things because everything you have to say is real. You are a pretty convincing writer. ;)
shanyuisboss commented…
Thanks! een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden Awinitarose said…
^ I love your comments. You are always so kind and helpful. You give great responses and are a really great contributor. :)
een jaar geleden BelleRose829 said…
^I love the way you look at the DPs as well as everybody in this club. It's nice when I see you around because I always want to know what you've commenting on. It's nice to have some one like you around the club.
een jaar geleden avatar_tla_fan said…
^I love the comments you leave on my articles. You're always so nice and fun. You're crazy and hilarious, but you're also kind and respect other people's opinions. Also, you need to stop wearing those costumes in Walmart. :3
een jaar geleden misscindyspice said…
^ Ahh, where to start? Even though we just met like a week ago lol, you're one of my favorite users. I love how you always are making articles, and commenting on things, and just generally being a great part of the community. I can't wait to see what else you have in store for this club! :)
Thanks! :) een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden Diazdiaz95 said…
^You are one of the funnest (I don't care that that's not a word lol) and funniest users on here. I love what you bring to the club :)
misscindyspice commented…
Thanks man! een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden shanyuisboss said…
^I love how positive you are! You are always just keeping this club alive and fun. I don't think I've ever seen you make a single negative comment. Also, this sounds kind of wierd but I love how you just kind of welcomed yourself to this club. Yeah, that sounds really wierd. xD
Diazdiaz95 commented…
Thank u so much! It didn't sound weird, i understood u lol :) I try to spread the positive energy lol. een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden Awinitarose said…
^ You are an amazing person and a great friend. You're always there for people when they need someone. I missed you a lot last month. It's great to have you back again :)
^Im so glad you are back! I missed the fun and maturity you have brought to this club. I missed you and your comments.
een jaar geleden MissAngelPaws said…
^ You are really great and I love how you're a big Jasmine fan!
een jaar geleden 3xZ said…
^ I love the way you love Elsa and never been offensive even though Elsa is not so loved in fanpop nowadays.
^ l Iove your icons, and how nice you are to everyone!
een jaar geleden mhs1025 said…
^ I love how you also like Merida and Star Wars!
^ I love your comments and your make-up edits!
^I love your icons! I also love how you are a big Elsa fan and you still love her regardless of what others say.
^ I know that everyone always said this to you. But what can I say? You are the best Jasmine fan I ever know!
een jaar geleden BelleRose829 said…
You're very friendly and have very interesting opinions. You are as fabulous at making icons.
een jaar geleden 324anna said…
^ You are very friendly, intelligent, hilarious and a wonderful person. You're one of the users that I'd love to meet in real life.
een jaar geleden truth76 said…
You are a selfless and kind person.
last edited een jaar geleden
^I love seeing you comment! You are very intellectual and interesting!
een jaar geleden 324anna said…
^ You are so friendly, fun, a great contributor and pretty much an amazing person! And your love for Jasmine reminds me of my love for Esmeralda, so I can relate to you in that way.
^ I love your love for Esmeralda and HoND! I also like how kind you are to everyone. And it's pretty cool that you're Greek ;D
^ You're an interesting person. I love what you have to say!
^I love your Power of Friendship articles! They are very interesting. You are a great writer.
^ I love the comments you leave on my articles and my polls. I love that you love Jasmine because I'm not a huge fan of her and she needs more fans!
^ I love how you're a big fan of Avatar: The Last Airbender!
Thanks. :) een jaar geleden
^I love your wit! You always bring so much fun here with your sass, and I love your southern accent! (The funny thing is though, I haven't even heard it. xD)
You are one of the coolest users here. You have great and interesting opinions and are also very nice.
^ I love your user name! It's so fun to say!
^ Your Wyldstyle usericon is awesome! It's very amazing that you're a fanatic fan in this club.
een jaar geleden truth76 said…
^You're one of the coolest users.
^ I love your icons, they are always really nice. I also like to see your comments, you have very interesting opinions.
^I love your articles, and the uniqueness you bring to the club!
^Your icon is amazing! I feel like it really fits your personality and either way looks awesome.
een jaar geleden Sk8er__grl said…
^I love your love for Mulan :)
I don't really know you but you seem like a really nice, cool person and I love that you like Mulan.
^ You seem like a really nice person :)
You're very nice with your opinions. You have a love for something and you stick by it without being rude, plus you can always make me laugh :)
^I love how much creativity you bring to this club!
^ I admire how you're a big Jasmine fan and how you defend her!
coolsinger198 commented…
Yes I do. ;) een jaar geleden
You've always been an awesome and positive fan of Elsa no matter she's overrated, loved, or even hated ^__^ Also JELSA <3
You bring a lot of nice diversity to the club ^_^
^ You're nice, awesome, and I love all of your icons!
Sk8er__grl commented…
u just made my dag ^_^ een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden fanlovver said…
^ MASON MASON MASON
POCA <3 :)
^ You are very friendly to everyone :)
^You are sweet, warm, and fun!
^You are so mature but fun at the same time, yet I feel like you are somewhat mysterious and interesting. Also, your icons are amazing!
^ You're like the definition of a badass on here! I've said you're a badass before, but you're also the definition of it!
shanyuisboss commented…
Thank u so much! een jaar geleden
You are very honest and I like that. You also wrote an awesome fanfic I couldn't stop reading!
mhs1025 commented…
Aw, thanks! Don't worry, I have another chapter on the way! een jaar geleden