If anyone's been here for meer than a few months, they know that, one, my lijst is an ever changing mess, and two, if I'm not writing this artikel every two months, something is wrong. Well, it's been nearly four of so months since I last wrote this lijst and somehow my lijst has remained relatively stable. Despite it staying nearly the same, these have always been my favoriete artikels to write, so I just thought I'd write it again. So here I go!
It's tough. I can see the appeal of Belle, I really can, and at times I wonder why she's last on my list, but she just..is. I don't know, she's...
Hola! I already wrote my updated DP movie list, if u haven't read it yet, here's the link. link. So, I rewatched the DP films and my opinions on the princesses have changed so here is my updated list. The number in the parenthesis is where that princess used to be on my list. I genuinely don't dislike any princess but I don't love them all either so I also placed the princesses in groups according to how much I like them.
Neutral Liking These are the girls that I do like but just don't find myself super interested in. So my feelings towards them are kind of neutral.
Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs - One Song This song is very romantic, I think I would die if a guy sung this to me. If only there was someone out there who loved me... the same way Prince loves Snow White *tear* Not to mention Prince has the voice of an angel who has fallen from the sky.
Cinderella - A Dream is a Wish Your hart-, hart Makes This is a very soothing and relaxing song. But what makes me love it is that it makes me hope for a better tomorrow, just like the lyrics suggest. It makes me feel all tingly and happy inside!
Sleeping Beauty - Once Upon a Dream Another very romantic song...
When I commentaar on one pick and other fans wonder why I say so, it inspires me to make an artikel to explain meer in the best way. I find a lot similarities of Elsa with Periwinkle (Secret of the Wings), Ralph and Vanellope (Wreck-it Ralph), Zarina (The Pirate Fairy), and Maleficent (Maleficent).
John Lasseter's Blue and Spikey "White" Hair
Similarities between Periwinkle & Elsa: - Both have ice power - Both ice are spreading quickly like brand (okay, not definitely Periwinkle's ice but ice from Periwinkle's place) - Both have white hairs, of whatever platinum blonde which looks...
12. Mor'du Yeah, I don't really consider him a villain, he leaves the smallest impact on me.
11. Ratcliffe He's no evil mastermind but at least he makes me laugh. Who can take him seriously though? He wears pigtails and wants to be covered in glitter.
10. Lady Tremaine She is this high because I actually think she's a good villain, making one person's life miserable is cruel as heck. But I just don't like her, she's a bit too despicable... and boring.
9. Jafar Jafar is an okay villain, I like Iago way meer than I like Jafar though. Not to mention that Iago does most of the dirty...
So... It's been a couple of weeks since I've written an article. All of the Disney Princesses are beautiful, just some of them are meer so.
13. Jasmine She's beautiful in an exotic way. I love her skin color and her thick, glossy hair. However, her figure is a little too unrealistic and her eyes can look weird.
12. Ariel She's also very pretty, but she's drawn a little too cartoony for my tastes. Her hair can look really beautiful at times, and I love her eyes. Her hair can sometimes be too bright, and she's way skinny.
11. Mulan She's beautiful, but a little plain. I like how they drew her to look...
A enquête was recently made about who was the most selfish DP, and I was shocked and annoyed at what people were saying about Elsa (and Merida... But I guess I may have to make that artikel later) being selfish.
I know this point is already being debated on the poll, so some may find it a bit repetitive to read this, but I wanted to make a really detailed examination about Elsa and her 'selfishness'.
One argument I read was: "in the beginning part when she forbids Anna to marry him, it's just because she doesn't want to see Anna have fun with others while she is alone in her own sadness...."....