It took a long time to finally decide the full lineup of my favoriete films because I just love them so much! Well, here's the countdown of my favoriete Princess movies.
10. Pocahontas I didn't see this movie as a child, so it never really connected to me. I saw it a few months geleden and thought that it was quite boring and dull. It was a great movie of course, but could not compare to the other princess movies. The plot is not very exciting, and the climax of the movie when they were about to fight, really didn't get me emotional of excited. The ending was one of my favorieten though. That was...
Hello People! I was thinking for a while that I should make a favoriete Disney Princess artikel and then i thought that i should also make a Prettiest Princess artikel and then i got confused so will put both of my lists in that Article! Anyway i hope u will enjoy it and excuse if had make a lot english grammar errors :/
Prettiest: Rapunzel Well do i need to say something? Just look at her she's cute at best. Her features are extremely child-ish, she's 18 and she looks like 16 (she and Aurora need to switch ages!). Her eyes are HUGE I know, know other Disney Princesses have...
I have to say, I’m tired of all this talk that the Disney Princesses are not feminist enough. Hearing some of the arguments against them, I come to the conclusion that the only female protagonist the complainers would accept has to be single, career oriented, perfect in every situation and being able to defeat every villain with a hand wave. This idea that the perfect female role model has to be victorious in every situation and being able to handle everything herself terrifies me much meer than beauty standards the Disney Princesses represents. Because, when it comes down to it, we all know...
I´ve already written an artikel for my favoirte DP Wardrobes, u can read it here if u want to: link :D, so now I decided to write an artikel for my favoriete outfits. I have to say this one was meer difficult because I couldn´t decide between so many outfits (no sequels included).
I also couldn´t decide whether of not to include Ariel as a mermaid. u see, since I am judging outfits and technically her tail is part of her I couldn´t really count that as an outfit, and a pair of purple seashells is not much of an outfit either so as much as I love how she looks I decided not to include...
16. Tiana’s Green Dress This is the only Formal Princess dress that I hate. It is hideous! It isn’t flattering on Tiana. The color looks washed out, and the style of it is just plain awful. It looks like the animators literally drew this up in a few minutes. Of course she wears her hair up with this dress, but it isn’t in a cute ponytail, of a neat bun; it is pulled up, but looks ratty, like she slept on it, and her tiara looks tacky.
15. Ariel’s roze Gown I’m not too crazy about this dress either, but I don’t hate it. The main thing I don’t like is the color. It just...
I have been wanting to stel samen a lijst of my favoriete Princess outfits for a very long time, but honestly haven't had enough time to put a lot of effort into it. I decided to finally set aside some time to write it, and I discovered how difficult it would be to choose which outfits I really like best. So, to make it a little easier for myself, I decided to write it in three parts; Casual Wear, Formal Wear and Bridal Wear. It's still going to be hard, but I figured this would help. There are nineteen outfits in part one of my article.
19. Mulan's Armor I originally did not include this outfit,...
Snow White may be adorable, sweet and charming, but when she sings, glass breaks, dogs bark and car alarms are set off. I love her...she is precious, but her singing voice is a bit high for my tastes, and apparently all of yours, since she came in last place.
"Even thought I've grown to like Snow's voice, it still gives me a headache when she sings I'm Wishing." -VGfan30
"I love Snow White's voice too it's sweet and charming. It's not one of my favorieten but it's really pretty I love how she hits those high notes." -KataraLover
"I don't think Snow White's is awful, it just definitely...
Before I start to write about what I'm supposed to write, I have to say few things. First of all, it isn't exactly nice feeling to start countdown with great support just to finish it with disapproval. Luckily, I always do things on my own. But it still bothers me that people were kind of overreacting. Yeah, I'm sorry for that one. Purpose of this countdown was to not to find out which princess is spoiled little brat but to find which one of them is the most spoiled. Same like we when we had smartest, of prettiest princess countdown. Are we, just because one is on the first place calling all...
Little did they know, they just had their ezel handed to them door a girl on the first day.
10.The Chinese Recruits vs. Themselves What can be said? This is a hilarious battle that poor Mulan started that resulted in a big pile up at the end. But it's not a serious battle, nor is it significant to the movie in any way. It's just a fun little fight.
"Hilarious, but not really significant. :P" (aiemerrysirius)
"This is pure silliness." (tigerranma)
Townsperson: I just got my ezel kicked door a stove.
9.The Servants vs. The Townspeople Probably the most comical fight in disney history. Each of...
Ok so here are my favourite morals from my favourite princess films from Disney. Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!! #1 The Little Mermaid
Moral: Never trust a sea hag for getting love
The Little Mermaid is my all time favourite childhood movie since I was like 7. What I really like about this movie is that Ariel is a love struck mermaid who falls in love with a handsome sailor. The whole message to this movie for the audience is that true love is powerful.
Moral: True love can happen in both reality and fiction/being optimistic is important.
"Forcing your child to be a slave while your other two are being waited on hand and foot? Talk about bad parenting."-firegirl1515
9. Lady Tremaine I came close to leaving her out of this countdown, but she was after all Cinderella’s Stepmother. When Cinderella was just a little girl, her Father married Lady Tremaine, who had two daughters of her own, Anastasia and Drizella. After the unfortunate death of Cinderella’s Father, Lady Tremaine’s true colors were finally revealed. She was dreadfully mean-spirited and hated sweet little Cinderella. She forced Cinderella to be a servant in her own house and even made her live in the attic. Never once does she toon love of kindness towards Cinderella. She even tries to ruin...
"Anyways, I obviously felt bad for Aurora but I mean, there are worse things than finding out you're a princess."- dweeb
We all voted and the results are in! I really liked the idea princesslullaby had door putting in peoples comments, so I decided to do it too :)
13. Aurora thinks she’ll never see Phillip again. Not long after her romp in woods with a cute boy, Briar Rose discovers that she is Princess Aurora, and betrothed to marry Prince Phillip. She is utterly devastated door the news that she will never again see the boy she danced with in the forest. Voters agreed this was sad, but she should get over it…there are worse things in life.
For many people, it was hard to chose, because all Disney’s princesses have such a beautiful names, but here they are as voted on fanpop:
Dirty as cinder
9.Cinderella: Name itself sounds good, especially on French: Cendrillon, but the meaning of it isn’t that nice. Her stepmother and stepsisters gave her that nickname as insult because she was always dirty since she slept beside fireplace and got dirty of cinders from it.
With skin white as snow
8.Snow White: Snow White represents her skin white as snow, one of the feature her mother wanted for her. Although this name is nice and...
9. Mulan Although Mulan is at the bottom of my list, that doesn't mean she's ugly at all. She has beautiful amandel shaped eyes and luscious full lips, but I feel the way they are proportioned on her face isn't quite right. She is definitely a unique beauty, I just find her to be the least attractive out of all the other princesses.
8. Snow White I feel like Snow White doesn’t get the credit she deserves when it comes to her beauty. Many people find her ugly, but she really isn’t that bad to me. I think the reason why she’s ranked so low to so many people is because unlike all the other...
I hoped it should have been higher. The design isn't so bad, except the puffy sleeves. Maybe the yellow doesn't suit her hair? I don't know, I can't be unbiased about Aurora. She looks awesome to me, whatever she wears.
Position #40 Aurora's Yellow Gown
It doesn't go with her hair at all and even if it were a different color it would still be ugly! - DsnyPrincess
As the majority know, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs was Walt Disney's first feature length animated film, therefor giving us our first Disney Princess. There are a variety of different films, fairy tales, animations and stylistic genres that seemed to blend together to make this very historic piece of cinema.
Betty Boop & Snow White
Many believe that Disney was directly inspired to make the film due to the success of the Betty Boop short of the fairy tale. This is relatively believable, gegeven that the Betty Boop short was released in 1933 a jaar prior to Disney's adaption coming into...
Pocahontas is taking the picture, Mulan is too shy and Tiana is hopping around in a bayou somewhere.
My Favourite Princesses
Alot of these kind of artikels have been popping up like daisies lately, so I thought "Why not?" -- Though mine will probably be so bad up against everyone elses, but I'll give it a try. I don't hate any of the Princesses, but there are some I like meer so than others. I hope u enjoy my artikel and hope u agree with some of it. This will be from least favourite to most! Btw, I did NOT take looks into account when I made this. This is based purely on personality and stuff like that.