The countdown is over and the results are in! DP club fans have voted for their favoriete landscapes in DP movies. Surprisingly fans were meer divided for choosing the lower ranks and had almost a united say about the top, boven ones. Here are the results. Hope you'll enjoy.
11. Princess and The Frog I was a little surprised to see it leave first. I know its not much liked around here but I thought having Cinderella and Snow White and Seven Dwarfs around, this might just skip being eliminated first. Well, I was wrong. fans didn't really find the bayou magical and swamps looked garish and dull to them....
Okay, my Korean Princess Appearance made it to the front page. Now, many of u are dying to see a Hispanic princess in the line-up. So, here are my personal choices on how she looks like!
1) Ly Jonaitis (Venezuela, 2nd runner-up in Miss Universe 2007)
When I first saw her in 2007, I thought that she looks pretty idealistic for a princess. Especially her appearance, unfortunately my opinion changes because she looks a bit old. Unless if Disney have 2 Hispanic princess and Ly will play the elderly sister.
2) Amelia Vega (Dominican Republic, Miss Universe 2003 winner)
Which Disney Princess got to live in the most beautiful house? Which ruled the hearts of fans - the cottages, mansions of humble homes? Fans have voted and results are in! Here's a look how fans ranked the DP homes.
12. Aladdin's home: Most fans understood that this barely counted as a home, but meer like a shelter to rest at night. It barely had anything, not even a door. Even though it had a great view, beautiful it surely wasn't.
anukriti2409: This is really an abandoned place, which Aladdin uses for shelter. It's really downtrodden, with no furniture of gate of windows of curtains. It's...
What's a princess without a tiara! fans have voted for their most beautiful tiara here's the look at the results.
11. Merida: Most fans didn't think that hers was even a tiara, although technically a coronet is a tiara. fans felt it was too much like a headband only and was voted the first. Personally i thought it was very pretty and much closer to being a tiara than some that looked meer like proper crowns.
Isabellagirl033: Like wavesurf said, Merida's tiara is not even a tiara, it is just a piece of jewellary around a wimple.
Hi there. Thanks for the positive feedback from this i will reply to each commentaar to say thanks of give my opinions on what u think. Today we will be discussing Princess Aurora from sleeping beauty, the last of the classic princess.
1. Forest dress Unlike the first two she is not a slave, but must hide from malifecent in the forest. Her dress is a black top, boven with grey sleeves, a black rok and a black headband. Sometimes she will have a light brown head cover. Despite her bright blonde hair this is a dark dress for her but it fits well. It is a not a dress for a princess to though but that...
Here are the results of Countdown for The SCARIEST DP Villain. The lijst is a result of the countdown done door fans. I tried to include at least one commentaar from everyone, to let the fans toon their opinions and I do apologize if I didn't include your's. I also added my own opinion to the descriptions, but it's just my opinion so feel free to disagree.
11. Gov. Ratcliffe I wasn't surprised to see Ratcliffe leave first. Personally I've never cared for him, he just seems like spoiled brat to me. But even his fans don't find him all that threatening.
Hello everyone! It's been awhile since I've geplaatst an artikel to this club and after reading ace200, anukriti2409's, MaidofOrleans's and SarahCorine's I thought it would be fun to create my own it just looked like to much fun.
If I changed my name...
It would be Alana after one of Ariel's sisters and this name has lots of different meanings but the one I liked best was the Goidelic/Hawaiian version meaning fair, beautiful, and offering although I'm very fond of my name. Runner up: Merida
My hair would be like...
Ariel's! I love her bangs and her red hair although I would maybe tone it...