Disney's Bolt Stolen Ideas...

boltlover posted on Apr 13, 2011 at 12:29AM
Hello my dear fans of Bolt….And maybe Voltoria. The first Drawing I drew of my ‘Voltoria’ was a year ago. Some now look very similar. Extremely Similar actualy. I am NOT calling you an idea Stealer….Well, I kinda am. Just please, consult me about it before you go all ‘That’s my idea, sorry that yours looks the same’ crap on me. :D PLEASE!! Any:
-White Dogs
-Blue Eyes
-Blue Collar
Please. I am not trying to start anything. It just hit me that some people might take advantage of my absences.
Please understand my uncertainess. Try and help me understand this whole misperception.

Disney's Bolt 6 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden dianacarr5678 said…
wink
OK I think what your miss understanding is probably she or he is a fan of you or Voltoria so they just drew it.
een jaar geleden boltlover said…
crying
So they named it Differently and gave me no credit? :c?
een jaar geleden B0LT said…
hmmm
Perhaps people don't know who the credit belongs to
angelic
Me...?
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden KJBiggestFan said…
smile
I don't think they are copying you. I mean you don't think it's weird that Voltoria looks like Bolt? Don't take that the wrong way ^^' I'm just saying I'm sure no one is copying you, and if they did, I'm sure they just like Voltoria's look and did something similar. =)

I don't blame you for being a little uneasy about it, I've been through the same thing ^^' It's just I don't think anyone's copying you =) and everyone's character is pretty much copied off of Bolt's look :3
wink
Sigh. I still think I have the right to be mad. xD
 Sigh. I still think I have the right to be mad. xD