Dr. Robert Chase I love Dr Robert Chase because:

mimika_s posted on Oct 26, 2008 at 12:35PM
here we can declare our love about the wonderful House md character Chase

Dr. Robert Chase 8 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden mimika_s said…
...he is so preety!!
een jaar geleden misanthrope86 said…
I love him because he is hilarious! One of the all-time funniest moments in the whole of House is when House is juggling stuff and Chase walks in and says "I think you've had enough caffine." BUT thats not the hilarious part! When House stops juggling, House says "What? No applause?!" and then it cuts to a shot of Foreman and Cameron looking annoyed, but Chase almost starts to clap and then see that neither Foreman and Cameron are gonna clap so he stops himself! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
een jaar geleden carly-hope said…
becuase he is stronger then all of them put together and no one actually sees it. and he doenst have the need to prove it becuase he just is. and then there is his accent and his incredible looks. and how sweet he can be. what is there not to love?
een jaar geleden mimika_s said…
although he has been through a lot(childhood,etc) he doesn't let you see it and looks like he has got over it to a point
een jaar geleden Freakshow said…
Every single character detail is absolutly lovable! Everything from his look and accent to his sort-of-asskissing towards House. He is so hillarious. The one thing that sticks to your mind is the time when he and Foreman were sorta "compeating" about who was right, and when Foreman got House to belive him, Chase was lyk *Yo Foreman! Yo mama so fat*(OK, can't remember the actual joke, I was laughing to hard to hear it!) IT WAS PRICELESS! And the looks on everyones faces was just hillarious! And the one time Foreman was gonna quit, and actuallt LAUGHED at one of Houses jokes, and later on, House told another, and when Foreman didn't laugh, House was like (Yes I say "He was like" alot. i started saying it as a joke because it sounds so tragic, and now I can't stop. I'm really sorry that I sound like some fourteenyearold OMG-girl) Anyways, House was like: "Where is that bright smile? That laugh that makes the whole world look brighter?", and Chase did his adorable little laugh with that o-so-sexy smile :) It was just priceless:D I could go on and on, from the funny stuff to the cute stuff to the hot stuff to the sensitive syuff and all the way aroud about everything that makes him his lovely mellow self.
een jaar geleden zasu said…
Because is Chase!!!
een jaar geleden MISAforever said…
because when I watch him I can't eat, i can't think, i can't do anything except watch him, listen his accent, look at those beautiful eyes and smile... because he's the first one who somehow got to me,, dnk how to explain it.... lmao.. I just freakin love him!!!!!!!
een jaar geleden zasu said…
wink
he is a "survivor"