Dragons Adventures in Eden, RP (sequel to fight back, RP)

greekgirlA posted on Mar 10, 2012 at 01:36PM

A new life awaits, earth is no longer a hoe for dragons. They must now face a long and tiring quest. A quest to ft in and find new homes in the new world they live in. That world is called Eden. Join the Alliance as they attempt to fit in this new and strange world.
Are you one of the dragons/humans that accompanied the Alliance to the new world?
Are you one of Eden's inhabitants?

if you wish to join:
name:
species:
looks:
bio(if wanted):

Oh, and we do not know anything of the creatures of Eden. So be anything, but remember; Earth is the world for humans.

Rules.I hate rules. So, no rules. But be nice or someone will report you.

Dragons 2708 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 2708

een jaar geleden dragonsmemory said…
I glided through the tunnel, to where the clear sunlight of Eden awaited. It would be far easier to move on in this new place. Nlaa was my past. This was my future.
The air was fresh and clean, not tainted with crap as Earth's air had been. I took a deep breath. Eden was truly a paradise.
een jaar geleden greekgirlA said…
i could see mountains in the distance. and the greenest grass ever seen for centuries in my eyes. a swift, clear river flowed to my right. i noticed thunder planting his tree by it. i landed by him and blew my cold breath over the river. when i was done a bridge over it was made of never melting ice. on it's sides was the story of how we ended up hear.i noticed twera come in and that means everyone is in. "listen all!" i call out to the dragons and humans, "we are in a new world. we must make a vow to keep it pure and clean, not to let it be lie earth."
"Of course." I switched over to a very elegant dialect of Dragon. "I, Twera, daughter of Siik, mother of Clat, solemnly swear to preserve this new land and keep it Pure." I noticed the purity of the colors of the land.

"I, Clat, also vow to keep this land as it is."

The Great Ones were next to speak. "You need no such Vow from Us. We are the Makers of this Land." Without a backward glance, they dropped their loads and took off
"well that's nice." i say then jump into the air, "let's go find some caves."
Clat, Glid, and I headed for some tall mountains far to the east.
een jaar geleden Zero_Delta said…
sunny
((A new story, a new adventure, It's so exciting!))
"Wow, it's beautiful. I think I may stay for a while before I look for the other Doors..." I create a crude barrier to protect the tree, then fly as far into the sky as I can, to see into the far distance.
((A new world, a new Home.)) I let Clat fly on ahead.
"Of course it is, Brother. And thanks to you, I can truly enjoy it with you." It had rained recently. For the first time since joining the Alliance, I looked at my reflection in the puddle. What I saw wasn't a battered blind warrior. I leaned closer.
"You were right. I do have Clat's eyes." True enough, my eyes were the same shade of lavender as Clat's. Things had surely changed since those early days.
i flew high. i went up to heights not many dragons achieve. it was a wonderful view, not only did i actually SEE the roundness to the world, i saw volcanoes, lakes, forests, rivers, and a cave in the coldest reaches of the mountain. i came down to normal level and headed to that cave with all the speed n me. when i arrived i found it empty and bigger than i imagined. i blew frost over every inch of it, claiming it. then i lay down for a nap.
Without another word, I took off, ruffling the surface of the puddle. I knew not where the Great Ones had gone, only that they were watching this world as they had watched Earth.
Clat had found a large cave near the top of a tall mountain. The landing ledge outside was perfectly smooth and broad enough for Nemesis, if she ever wanted to visit. There was a narrow overhang, to keep the rain out, as the entrance was huge. Carved into the side wall of the cave was a message from Earth.
"I created this cave in the hope that it would be used as the base of the Alliance. The rock here is soft. If you need to, it would not be hard to tunnel into these mountains. In time, we will introduce other beings. For now, just settle in."
I wheel away to a cave in a line of cliffs. As I enter I am pleased to find that my chosen home many tunnels leading deeper into the earth. "Plenty of places to explore, even inside."
In no time, we had a capital bonfire blazing in the middle of the cave. I turned to Clat.
"This place looks a lot like that cave back on Earth." My eyes brimmed with tears.
"I hardly remember it. It was so long ago."
"You must remember something."
"Nothing. There is no need to remember a Shadowed place." Now I knew why Nemesis couldn't stand me in those early days. I sighed and laid by the fire. Earth was the ancestral Home of Dragons, or so the stories said. Yet this place, this world, felt as if dragons had lived here once, and then moved on.
i could not rest. i took snow off the mountain and packed it into a center globe in the middle of the cave. then i blew my frost breath on it and it froze as clear as crystal. i let my jaws hang open so something cooler than dry ice filled the entire room. now that my cave was comfortable i decided to see how big it was. i paced the room and had plenty of room. but out of the corner of my eye i saw a small tunnel, big enough for my head. so i poked my head in, going it all the way to my shoulders. but when i tried to go in further, the tunnel expanded so i could fit. i carefully moved on in and as the tunnel went up, could smell dwarf. then i saw one. he spoke kind words n his hard language and then turned and ran up yelling in his language what meant, "big stone smelters have returned! returned,i say! to help us mine!" i went as fast as possible to my den and lay down.
I was restless. The cave was comfortable and we were safe, but I still felt as if my life was missing something. Clat was deeply asleep. She wouldn't understand how I felt. Her only memories were of this place, really. I stood up, shaking out my hide. The fire had burned down to a few dying embers. It was full night here, a time that, on Earth, would be filled with fear, for night was when the Shadows ruled. Pushing aside several unhappy memories, I launched myself into the clean night air. Nemesis would surely understand.
my eyes snapped open when i heard wing beats. i poked my head out and the stares formed beautiful new constellations. "twera." i said knowing her dark form coming close. "what brings you to my den? be warned, i normally live in the arctic."
I shivered a bit as I felt the cold air from her den. "I need help. I feel like I'm missing some of my memories. I don't want to scare Clat, or get her started on similar shit to what I spouted at first. I really don't know what's going on. And, for some odd reason, I have a bald spot. See? Right here, on my side. It's just the one scale, but I'm worried…" My incessant babbling trails off. I knew the Great Ones would be no help. They had left to take a more passive role in this planet's history. Nemesis was the next wisest dragon I knew.
i smiled having an old memory. "that bald spot will heal. just don't have someone shoot you there. and as for memory loss...did you intend to leave a scale on earth?"
"Earth? No, I never left anything there. That place is more of a dream I might have had, long ago." I stared off into the distance. Yes, Earth was a dream. A horridly strange one, but a dream nonetheless.
"nothing? oh we all left something. some just don't know what. and that scale did not fall off. it is still red, a new soft one replaces one that fell. but what is realy troubling you?" i shifted my weight and looked into her eyes.<you can tell me.>
<That's the problem. I can't remember much of Earth. Clat isn't any help. She's worse than I was when we met. I don't want to tell the others. They'll think we should go back. But there's nothing to go back to, is there?> I managed to find an iice-free patch of floor. <In all honesty, I'm scared. I'm scared that the Shadows used the Great Ones to lure us here. I'm scared of this place. It's too perfect. Mostly, I'm scared for myself. What if we all lose our memories? What if we can save Earth, but we forgot how?> I curled up, facing away from Nemesis, so she wouldn't see the tears in my eyes. While I thought long and hard, a memory came to me.

It was a dark night. Snow and wind swirled in every direction. Down below, I could see the soft glow of the humans' lights in their town. I was alone, expecting an egg. My love and my family had just died at the hands of the Shadows. If anything, the source of the strange message would be my only Hope.
<i lost no memory and do you remember i was at the top of the shadows for a bit? i would have heard the plans. and it only seems perfect, noting is perfect. tomorrow you will find something not perfect. and the humans are the only hope for earth.> i curl my head around the crystal ice.
Nothing is perfect. Thad didn't seem quite right. <Did we dream all of it? Is Earth just some fantasy we all cooked up one night? Is it just a story?> I felt my anger rising. I stood, trying to tower over the larger dragon. It didn't work. Even Clat was taller than me now. What could be wrong with me?
<earth was never a dream. noting is ever just a dream. and i thin you need to cool down,so to speak.> i kept my head down. no need to get flustered by pretend dominance.
<How can I "cool down"? I don't know what's real and what's not! If dreams are more than just dreams, then which is the real world?> Istarted pacing. I knew I'd probably flame soon, but that didn't matter. The heat from my body melted the ice where I walked. If Nemesis had been "taken in," I had only one place left to go.
hmmm
I study the vein of metal in one of the tunnels in my den, electrifying it showed that it held strange properties. Increasing the voltage caused it to become crystalline. "How in the world does that work? Is it an alloy that ionizes when a charge is applied? I never saw this on Earth..."
I marched out of Nemesis' den, pissed as can be. I had no idea that my actions today would lay the foundation for something wholly new in Eden, something carried down through generations of dragons. All I knew at that moment was that I had to communicate somehow with them. If they won't come here, I figured I'd have to go there…
i relaid the ice over my den. i was gong to let twera chill then i would talk to her. i lay my head my the entrance. sleep took me into its strange arms.
I flew over thed sharp peaks of the mountains. Everything here looked sharper, clearer, than it had on Earth. I felt as if I was livingg in a constant state of hyper-reality. The air was heavy with the scent of the spring flowers growing in the valleys below. I could also smell the distant tang of an ocean, the smoky scent of dragonflame, the clean smell of thed air. Flying on Earth had meant fighting through clouds of toxic gases. Here, flying was as it was meant to be: unencumbered by anything but the clouds.
een jaar geleden princessofmagic said…
I flew around the mountain peaks and Valleys, examining every thing. Mini did the same, but on a different path. The air was so clear, and so light. My wings seemed to exert to much force on the air, making me go to fast, and my muscles kept twitching. I passed Mini. She looked at me like 'This place is cool but weird.'. I mimicked her expression and kept flying.
Up ahead was my destination. It was a high valley, paved in wildflowers. Large boulders that had fallen from the peaks above littered the ground. They would be perfect for what I had in mind.
i was just falling asleep when dwarves walked out of the hole in the back. "cold!a dragon, you were telling the truth!" one said in their strong language. another said, "ever wake a sleeping dragon. we must go and came back later." i had a feeling i was going to like dwarves.
I landed in the valley. Nearby was a flat piece of rock. It was almost smooth. Carefully, I began arranging boulders on top of it. The task took hours, but I relished the physical activity.
When I was done, I had built a rough altar to the Great Ones. I set to work on my latest mission.
((has twera gone coo-coo?))
((Something must have freaked her out. In all honesty, I really can't tell. It might be the shock of moving through the Door. Her mind might be more affected than the others. In her madness, she just might find something interesting))
((she was always bonkers))
((You're just noticing this now? Where have you been the last month?))
"Ugh, I'm not getting anywhere with this. I should see what the others are up to before my wings freeze up."
I stepped back and admired the altar. The boulders fit together perfectly. The valley was empty, lonely, apart from the rest of Eden. This would become my own secret sanctuary, a place for me to find answers. I knew the others weren't capable of finding the same answers as I was. The Great Ones gave me my talent for a reason. It had to be to bring down the Shadows once and for all.
I ran my claw over the top of the altar. Clat wouldn't get it. She was convinced that Earth was lost. Nemesis…from the very start, I had always gotten strange vibes from her mind. She must have screwed with my memories in the first place. Nimi and Mini were clueless. For dragons their age, they knew suprisingly little about the world.
But Thunderhawk…Thunderhawk. If I could just explain, he'd Know.
But would he Understand?
my dreams were haunted with bad memories of earth. then, they shifted into swirling mist. i saw balance. i bowed my head and waited for her to speak. "daughter, i need you to do one more thing before i can come into this word properly." i nodded and looked up. she handed me a small ruby. "place it on the shrine to me." then, she faded away. i stirred from my dreams to find the ruby in front of me. "let's find that shrine, shall i?" i said to myself and took off.
"Let's find some food. This valley should be full of prey." Talking to myself seemed to have become my new hobby. Then again, this place was so empty, it would be hard to find someone to talk to.
i flew off in the direction the great ones had taken. pretty soon i got this feeling i should land. i did and i saw a courtyard of apple trees. in the middle a platform stood with a scale in the center. on end of the scale a small((i can't spell, that blue stone))was set. the other side was empty. i carefully laid the ruby on the empty end and watched as it balanced out. i stepped back and flew back to my cave.
My vision blurred. My surroundings were not as sharp as they had been, yet the figure in front of me was clear as the day. The figure spoke. "Twera, you have done well. Whit the Scales righted, you can now fulfill you destiny, and keep the Promise." The figure faded. I shook my head. Promise? What Promise? I had no idea, but maybe someone else would. Instead of thinking, I gave myself over to instinct. I knew exactly who to go to and where she was. Eager for answers, I leaped into the air.
once in my cave i saw a shadow in the back tunnel. hopping it was a dwarf i said n their language, "hello, i am Nemesis, last frost dragon." the figure emerged and it was a dwarf. he said, "my name is stoneshield, oh lovely dragon. i come to ask if you made that spectacular diamond in the center of this cave. we have seen no likeness." i nodded and said, " would gladly help the honest dwarfs in their mining and making if you so wish." he got real excited and told me to come in the tunnels tomorrow and he would introduce me to the others of his clan.
As fast as possible, I dove for Nemesis' cave. I barely had time to brake before my foreclaws touched the broad landing ledge. I hadd never landed foreclaws-first, so it threw me off balance, sending me face-first into the stone. "Nemesis!" I shouted, recovering. "Nemesis! I need your help!"
I land at the entrance to Nemesis's cave and notice Twera there. "Hey sis, you seem a little, Err, excited. What's up?"
"I had a vision. Do you know anything about a Promise that I have to fulfill?" I was excited.
i tilted my head and said, "whoa,whoa. slow down. what do you need? and how can help?" if anyone else came to me, I'd start thinking i was the elder or clan leader!
I panted and tried to calm my racing heart. "I was in a secluded valley when a vision came to me. The figure told me that since the Scales are righted, I can fulfill my destiny and keep some sort of Promise. I thought, since you're the oldest, you might know." My words still came out in a rush. I felt like a hatchling again.
"hmmmm....long while ago, actually not that long..on earth.... dragons were turning to bad ways of survival. sorry, i was not n contact with many dragons then. i suggest you meditate on it. stay here if you'd like."
"Thanks. I'd like that very much," I reply politely. I curl up on a patch of frost-free floor and close my eyes.

Clat awoke, feeling strange.
i rested my head on the stone floor and hoped no one else would bother. (she forgot about thunderhead)