Elliot and Olivia favoriete E + O moments...

svuroxmysox posted on Jun 18, 2008 at 08:59PM
What are some of your favorite E + O moments?

Elliot and Olivia 34 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden svuroxmysox said…
One of my favs is the season one eppy "Russian Love Poem".
This Russian hooker keeps trying to seduce Elliot WHILE they are talking to her and Liv gets SOOOOO pissed off! She is so pissed she threatens to have the hooker deported!!! You can practically smell the jealousy!!!
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden mariskarox100 said…
My favorite is on secrets when they go to the strip club and the workers say, "Oh here lets get you two set up!". Elliot and Olivia just glance at eachother and Elliot looks at Liv and says "you first"
That is a great one!
I also love the one where they are undercover pretending to be married. Liv calls him "honey" and El gets this big grin on his face. It was the cutest thing!
LivandEl4ever14 commented…
Do u know which episode? een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden elliotishot said…
I think in the fist episode El and Liv are at a crime scene and Liv says the scene is a popular makeout spot and Elliot starts naming the people who could make out there and he glances at Olivia ands says "coworkers"
een jaar geleden BeSafe said…
Hehe I love all of what yall said and definately agree...but I must add of course...
After Liv saves Kathy and the baby *Eli* and they are at the hospital and El walks away and then turns around and just hugs her for dear life...OMG did my little shippery heart skip like a billion beats when that happened!!!!
een jaar geleden ebathory said…
I love when they are undercover at a bar (in Risk) and Elliot buys Liv a drink. They get all flirty with each other, its fabulous!
een jaar geleden iluvtheshow said…
One of my fave E/O moments is when Olivia just gets back from being undercover as a environmentalist and they are interviewing a suspect. When she makes the comment about his anger management problem and he gives her that "I have a million things to tell you"
look and says "I have had a hard couple of weeks."
You know he wants to tell her how MUCH he missed her but can't find the words. Its like she understands everything in just that look....
~luv~
in the episode Closure when Elliot confronts Olivia about sleeping with Cassidy she says "I broke a rule and now he wants to see her again" and Elliot says "can you blame him" he also tells her "im your partner for better or worse" and then as hes leaving he walks extreamly close to her I thought. Ohhhh it was sooo E/O ey I loved it!
oh and in the new episode Lunancy after El Liv and the cournal had lunch and Liv goes downstairs the cournal says to Elliot "well?" (about El and Liv) Elliot says "Dick im married" that seemed like a weak excuse to me the way he said it.He could have said oh were just friends or something.
Oh, I totally agree with you, elliotishot! When I was watching it, I was thinking that it was an interesting chpice of words for him to use. He didn't say, 'I'm not interested' or 'We're just friends/partners' (like you pointed out) which is what you'd expect someone to say if they were asked if they were sleeping with their friend/partner. The fact that he used his marriage as an excuse to why he wasn't sleeping with her says (to me anyway, I might be imagining things) that he would be interested, but wouldn't do anything purely because he wouldn't cheat on his wife.

SPOILERS - Don't read any further if you don't want to be spoiled!

I've said this in another forum or something (can't remember where) but the Wildlife press release says that the E/K marriage is left in dissarray because of events that occur in this episode. And after the slap Kathy gave El in Swing, I'm thinking that the Stabler marriage may be coming to an end (I can dream!) and then, there is no reason for Elliot to stay away from Liv!

God, I love ranting on about this stuff...
een jaar geleden CSI_NYfangirl said…
My favorite is the episode "wildlife" where El goes undercover and then Liv goes to see him and the two guys come and Liv has to pretend she is a prostitute and then at the end of the episode he gets shot and she's at the hospital worrying about him!
een jaar geleden CSIAly said…
svuroxmysox, which episode was that one? I don't remember it, and my favourite is the hug between them when Kathy had finished giving birth. Sweet stuff. :D
een jaar geleden benslerisluv said…
Wildlife
100 to watch 250 to join!
BUT in reality I can pick a favorite I think every episode has had E/O yes some alot more than the others and when both of them dont work together its just unbalanced and proves that they need each other!
een jaar geleden EOlover said…
my favorite one was wildlife Olivia pretending to be a prostitute i got all excited and happy best scenes ever of E/O
heart
Fault is chock full of good E/O moments
een jaar geleden ABHAYA said…
"I also love the one where they are undercover pretending to be married. Liv calls him "honey" and El gets this big grin on his face"-svuroxmysox

which ep is this..

oh i loved all these eps..
i love in Starved when El says "maybe he wasnt interested" and liv goes "no he was i could tell yu know", and looks up at el and hes just like..ugh yeah...lol something like that but i loved it.
een jaar geleden svu_lover1 said…
big smile
"I also love the one where they are undercover pretending to be married. Liv calls him "honey" and El gets this big grin on his face"-svuroxmysox

Yeah, he tried to hide it by scratching the side of his head(i have a good memory) but failed...i really liked ALL of these episodes..but the one i always think of first is "Fault"....

GO EO!!!!!!
heart
FYI the ep I was talking about was Risk for those who forgot!
Another good ep: Choreographed
(elevator scene)
El: I'd give you a kidney
Liv: Not if I gave you mine first
:D
Can't believe nobody has mentioned it yet, but I love the OJ scene!
een jaar geleden svu_luver said…
svuroxmysox---OMG I love that part I was like Awwwwww

I love "burned"at the end when they are sitting on the steps it was Soooooo cute!!

een jaar geleden svu_lover1 said…
The OJ scene was really cute, and burned showed how much El didn't want to lose her.

******************Spoilers***************­***­***­***­***­***­**

Another one, i thought, was Authority. When the dude played by Robin Williams was pressing the button to shock liv and make her scream(which was fake, but no one knew that at the time,)he told Elliot that all he had to do was press the button once, and he'd let her go, and that it would all be over, but Elliot couldnt do it, and he was in tears because he couldnt hurt her.

This was, in my opinion, a great eppi to show how much Elliot actually feels for Olivia.
een jaar geleden edward4ever714 said…
el && liv =
een jaar geleden svuobsessed94 said…
i just watch the new episode last night called 'spooked'! it was sooo good and i just got a new favorite EO moment. in the episode elliot thought that olivia got shot, but even after she assured him that she didnt... he kept cradling her head just as she did to him when that psyco guy hit elliots head against the window of a car.

i also like it in the episode 'stalked' when elliot goes to olivia's house and they drink out of the same glass of orange juice. pretty lame, but really cute.
een jaar geleden SVU_Smacked said…
I agree with svuobsessed94, Spoked is one of my favorite scenes, but there are three that I like that anyone appointed, the 1st scene of Philadelphia when they are in the car where he consoles her, 2nd Florida the final scene where Olivia gives thank you for trusting her and finally the end of Swing when Olivia tells Elliot how pretty he looked like carrot
EllioandLivForever***
een jaar geleden isis70 said…
heart
My vote is for Spooked there were three scenes where you can tell he was jealous
1) where dean says you have my number and he goes we all have your number
2) where he askks liv if she needs a ride home and he goes no i'm good and has this big sh*t eating grin as he walks away
3) and when dean cockily takes over their case he starts bounching on his toes like he's fighting the urge to cold cock him

Liv-N-El together-4-ever
een jaar geleden RosalynCabenson said…
heart
The best eo moments are definitly the one in "burned", "Choreographed", the hug in "Paternity" and in "Spooked" the cradling and Elliots jealousy.
een jaar geleden Zelsuzu said…
heart
I really like this one moment in season 1 ep 17... misleader i think it was called.

Liv - "I always carry at least a pair of earings in my purse"
Elliot - "Yer like you carry a purse"
Liv - "That's cause you carry it for me"
It made me giggle hehee
een jaar geleden jean1002 said…
I can't remember the title of the ep about the makeout spot I do remember however the part where he is naming the sort of people that come there and he looks at her and says co-workers. All that was missing was an invite. Why would he say that and look at her at same time?
Yeah, that are the tiny eo moments that make us believe! =)
een jaar geleden LIVandEL4ever said…
Can some one tell me what episode is this from El and Liv are at a crime scene and Liv says the scene is a popular makeout spot and Elliot starts naming the people who could make out there and he glances at Olivia ands says "coworkers" please tell what episode it is.
een jaar geleden shopperchick33 said…
Elliotishot- Liv did the same thing. In one episode ADA Jo Marlowe says to Liv "Speaking of Elliot. Have you two ever-?" and Liv says "He's married." Jo- "...Yeah" It was an interesting choice of words she could have said were just friends/coworkera
big smile
yeah I liked that scene!and how Jo pronounced her "...yeah" I had to giggle about that so much XD
oh and in the PC episode where (forgot her name)said to Liv that stabler's hot on her
een jaar geleden shopperchick33 said…
Yeah and in the episode where Elliotts son dickey and his friend Shane went missing, in interrogation dickey says to Liv "have you ever slept with your partner?" and Elliot just looks at him through the window
een jaar geleden eebentley said…
asdf