Elliot and Olivia ROLE PLAY GAME

livi_wells posted on Apr 25, 2009 at 08:47AM
Ok, its just like the role plays at various other spots but just in case you've been living under a rock here's the deal :)

Anything you want to say as yourself (not your character), put it in brackets ()

Anything you want your character to do, like say pick up the file or punch a perp, put it in asterisks **

Write what your character says normally.

Here's and example:
Livi_wells said:
(yay this is a fun game)
*picks up file*
Elliot? Is this the case file you were talking about?

Here's a list of characters:
Olivia Benson: livi_wells
Elliot Stabler:________
John Munch:____________
Fin Tutola:____________
Casey Novak:__________
Don Cragen:________
George Huang:__________
Melinda Warner:_______

Add any others you want - a victim, a perp a few random people that just pop in the squadroom for a bit.

Please guys, if you want to be a main character (like Elliot for instance or Munch) make sure you'll update it regularly at least for a little while or until that game has ended- its no fun if say Olivia Benson says something witty but Elliot never replies. If you want to be a main, I suggest you click the button that says 'Add to updates'. It just makes it easier to track when someone says something :)

And another thing - if it ends up that you don't want to be a character anymore, or just don't post much - I'll give the character to someone else. If the game gets a a brick wall we'll just start a new one. This way people also get a chance to play their favourite character.

Guys, skip the profanity and lets keep graphic sex scenes to fanfic smut - there are kids on here! Other than that have fun!

:D
last edited on Apr 25, 2009 at 08:52AM

Elliot and Olivia 2 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden livi_wells said…
heart
(Hopefully this will take off and we can have some fun with it! In the meantime I'll start - have fun!)

*working at desk alone in squadroom*
*Elliot walks in*
El? What are you doing here? It's almost 11! Shouldn't you be home with Kathy?
een jaar geleden RosalynCabenson said…
smile
Hey, Livi, I've been looking for a Svu rpg for so long.
may I post it in the svu spot? maybe we get some more people to play there?