Enchanted If there was a sequel to this.

LisaForde posted on Apr 08, 2009 at 10:56AM
I would love the sequel to be about Giselle and Robert going to see his in-laws and Julie Andrews would play Robert's mother and Micheal Douglas as his father or about Nancy and Edward having babies and living in a big castle with a lovely view or whatever .But No more sequels as it mightn't be the same .

Enchanted 4 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden Genius_626 said…
tongue
that sounds like cool idea. My plan was that 15 or 16 years into the future, Edward and Nancy have 2 twin teenage daughters. One of them would be the oldest but kinda emo, not wanting to be queen when she grew up but the younger one being super helpful and kind and stuff to the villagers. Edward would be the coolest dad but real strict when it came to the oldest one being queen, but Nancy wouldn't push it. Then one day, both of them go into the forbidden part of the castle and find the wishing well, the oldest one(I think i'll call her melody and the other one harmony) jumps in, harmony climsily behind. So they'll land in new york and be all wierd and stuff, sticking out like Giselle did. So than Giselle and Robert find them and take them in while Nancy and edward freak out in andalasia. Once Edward finds that they escaped to new york, nancy stops him from jumping and makes them both decent new york clothes and then they go to rescue the twins. They eventually find them and melody has found her place in new york, being kind of like the emo kids and being a good hip hop dancer or something. Harmony would hang out in the parks all the time cause she loves trees and stuff and she'd help out some homeless people, but once she finds her mother, she wants to go home. they all have kind of like a family reunion and then Edwrad, nancy and the twins go back, it being decided that when harmony gets married she''l be the queen. There'll be more stuff about Giselle and Robert, but I don't really know what... so yeah that's my story
een jaar geleden LisaForde said…
LOl , I would love if Robert accidentaly falls into the manhole and comes out like a cartoon lol
een jaar geleden Genius_626 said…
OMG, that would be sooo hilarious, and he'd have to ware those weird Andalasia clothes!
een jaar geleden LisaForde said…
laugh
Haha it would be funny or else Narissa could have an evil twin and seek revengeor Giselle would get hitched a couple of years later