Fairy Drama Island Welcome to your dream island!

missdada15 posted on Jan 20, 2012 at 09:55AM
Mike:Here we are on the lovely island called Cubenia,this is my asistent Mary-Jane.

Mary Jane:*swinging*howdy ho!!

Mike:Here we will meat our cast and they will get the opportunity to spend time on this dream island!

*A bear shows his face hiding behind a tree and is shaking his head and shivering while Mike talks about this "wonderful" place*

Mike:I'm Mike..*says with pride*Mike Smith and i will be the host.

Let's meet our contestants shal we?

*a bus drops them there and drives full spid away*

Mike:5 girls and 3 boys...before we put you in grups i have to tell you about this show.

As i said before..i will put you on 2 teams,then you will take a chalange-the team who wins gets to spend their next day is this*points to the wonderful hotel-like building.*

Tori:Wow..Just what a princess needs.

Mike:While the losers will stay in that wrack-i mean shack*points to the shack a bit away from the building,it has a outside beathroom and green smoke is going out of it-stink*I also have anti-magic bracelets for some chalanges in which you can't use your powers..Any questions?
 Mike:Here we are on the lovely island called Cubenia,this is my asistent Mary-Jane. Mary Jane:*swing
last edited on Jan 20, 2012 at 09:56AM

Fairy Drama Island 104 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 104

een jaar geleden winxlove2 said…
Ginta:yes! Where do I live?! becosue you cant make my stay in that!!*points to the shacks*
een jaar geleden missdada15 said…
Mike:*grins*Easy now..first you have to take a challenge.*takes a bag out*each of you will pull out a envelope,there are 4 red plastic rings in it and 4 blue.

Tory(Victoria):*takes one out and gets a red ring*

Daniel:*takes one out and gets a blue one*
Ginta:*takes out one and gets a red one*oh well...
timmy:Great!*takes out a red one too*looks we we're going to by on the same team girls*wraps his arms around Tori and Ginta*
een jaar geleden laylafly said…
Jean:*runs over*my turn my turn...ok..let's see*take one out and gets blue*....YES.this is going to be totally awesome!
Ginta:*smirks to Timmy*hey there hot ass.
Tori:Eh..great.*doesn't hug back*

Mike:Okay we have one red ring and 2 blue left*passes*

Ginta:Jo you*looks at Tori*name
Tori:*raises a brow*Jo?Please,im a lady use full words in my presents.*grins*Name is Victoria.
Ginta:*role eye*Royal ppl suck.
Tori:*day dreams*I'm rich and everyopne loves me,my mom is a famous fashion designer and my dad owns a company.*shows her a book*It's all in this book i wrote!It's called Magical princess Victoria.

Daniel:*takes the book to chek it*Um..it says here you beated 10000 powerful dragons with only a wave of your hand.*raises a brow*

Tori:Yes!*grins even more*

Daniel:Okay..*looks at the end*And it also says that you married your fairy godmother and then you lived happily ever after..how is that logical?First of all they don't exist,second..

Tori:Well..that is true it just didn't happen yet.*takes the book back*
last edited een jaar geleden
Ginta:okey?*they take few steps back*
Tori:*takes out a notebook and writes more*

Mike:Come on already!Just pull out an envelope so we can start!
Ginta:come on already!!
een jaar geleden lovebaltor said…
Ramirez: *Skips over and grabs a blue ring* Que pasa? Who am I with? *Sees Jean and walks over* Hola, I guess we're partners in this actividad, senorita.
The guy without a name(lol):*takes out a red one*

Mike:*looke at Thorn*That means that you are one the blue team,The red ones will be called The Period and the..

Daniel:*raises a brow*The period?

Mike:Well at first i was gonna name you womans blody va---PIP----- but then i thought just The period would be better.

Daniel:Can't you give us a better name?

Mike:*rols eyes annoyed*Fine,the read team is named The Chinese Dragon and the blue team is The Loch Ness Monster,happy.

Daniel:yup.
 The guy without a name(lol):*takes out a red one* Mike:*looke at Thorn*That means that u are one t
Ginta:very much!
Tori:*whispers to Gina*I know we just started but..want an alliance?We can get the boys out.
Ginta:*conects to her mind*(in mind:You remember we still dont wear those braslets? like sure.but lets first delete the another team!)
Tori:*Back*(Yes,but if we lose we will vote out one of the guys.)

Daniel:*goes to his-the blue team*Hello..guess i'm the only guy here.
Ginta:(back:yes. Now lets go kick their butts!)
Tori:*smirks*

Mike:Lets get to out first challenge!

*the next scene is outside and they are all siting by the table*

Mike:The clasic and everyones favorit-food challenge.

Tori:Let me guess..this is the part when we have to eat something grose?

Mary Jane:*gives a really big pot of beans to each fairy and boy*Eat up cowboys!

Mike:*chuckles*This is just an extra..In the end of 3 of the pot's there is a golden ring,whoever gets it first can't be voted out.*the anti-magic braclets appere on everyone*oh and one more thing..you can't eat with your hands hahaha.

Mary Jane:And remember..there are only 3 rings and 8 of you.

Daniel:*puts his hands behind his back then dives his head in the beans and starts eating.*

Ginta;*buries her face in too*
Tori:I think i'm gonna be sick..*takes one with hear mouth and chevs it*ew..

Daniel:*eats it all*Aww..no ring.
Ginta:*finishes*aww no ri-*choucks*h-help*choucks and pukes the ring with everything out*
Mike:And Ginta won!*looks at her*Now you just have to put the ring on before someone els gets theirs hehe.

Tori:*looks at the puke and pukes too*
Ginta:*Takes the ring and puts it on*this is sick,....
Mike:congadulations!*claps smiling* you have immunity for now.
Ginta:For now?!
Mike:Well..you can't be voted out this round.-should we get to the real challange now which will determetd the winners and the loooosers?
Gitna:THIS WASINT THE CHALENGE?!@?!?!*jumps off and about to hit mike but Timmy stops her*
Timmy:Chill girl
Mike:*Grins*Well,i told you it was an extra.The real challalge is jumpig of the clif..into a river.You have to climp on that hill*points*then jums into the the life preserver which is taied up to a tree.If you fail..you could eather hit one the stone hard ground OR go DOWN..*laughs evily*

Tori:Eh..what if we don't want to jump?

Mike:Then you have to wear this chicken heat*shows her*and your team has one less player.When you get in the life preserver,your team gets a point.The team who gets 5 points first-wins!

een jaar geleden nugget14 said…
*wow, missed alot, lol*

Thorn: Sounds easy enough!
Ginta:And what does this stupid ring gives my?!
Mike:*sighs in annoyenc*You can't be voted of today.

Daniel:*to Thron*Easy?!
ginta;then*takes the chiken hat*I womtjump
Daniel:*gulps*

*they all climb up there*

Tori:I'm not going first..
timmy:and not my!!
Tori:*looks down then looks back up*You can do this Tori..you've done way worse..yeah!*jumps and hits the ground with her head*Ouch..?
ginta;did she get a point?
Mike:Did she land in the life preserver?ahahaha-no.

Daniel:I'm sorry team..i can't do this..*passes Mike and he gives him the chicken hat on*
itimmy:oh no no no.I am NOT jumping!!!!!
ginta;oh timmy*drags him closer*you will*kicks him down the cliff*
Tori:*gets back up and watches Timmy fall*
(Damn we did miss a lot lol)

Ramirez: *Walks up there and watches the boy fall* Did he get the point, señor? Because of not, I'll jump!
(Don't worry,you're in time for the more imortant thing.)

Mike:I didn't hear anything..*looks down and sees that Timmy holded on to a branch*Tell you what,if you get him to drop it and go down your team gets a point.
Ramirez: You mean, if I somehow make him fall off the branch and not get on the uh - life-thingy, we get a point? *Thinks* Okay, let's see... *Sees a rock a picks it up* Lo siento, Timmy! *Throws it and it hits him on the head*
Mike:*laughs as Timmy drops the branch and hits the ground like Victoria*Blue team 1,red 0.

(I'm kina power playing..but since Timmy isn't Gina's main one i don't think she will mind. xD)
Ramirez: Beuno! Now that we have one point, does that still mean I have to jump?
(um...issint timmy red team?)

ginta:*laughts*fine I will jump*jumps off*
Mike:You have to get 5 points to win so..yes.
(Yes but he failed.. xD)