fans of PoM A party at Kait`s new home! (If u see this, then your invited! XD) RP

Kait_Wolf posted on Sep 09, 2012 at 12:33AM
Yep, a party. X)

Rules!
1. Bring any food and drinks if you want.
2. Don`t trash the place or Bonehead will kill me. I mean it, don`t. D:
3. Don`t die. Me and my brothers might fight or dare each others and all that, but you don`t have to worry about that.
4. Prepear to have fun!

I`m kidding about the dieing part, I`ll make sure nothing does not get out of hand.... Unless someone tries to make me drink pop, then it will be crazy. XD

Random pic!
(This is my unfinished group pic. :P From the left side, there`s Beast, Bonehead, Lech, Me(Kait), Black, Wilder(He should be taller.) Janger and Ted(Use to be Trucker))
 Yep, a party. X) Rules! 1. Bring any food and drinks if u want. 2. Don`t trash the place of B
last edited on Oct 30, 2012 at 08:08PM

fans of PoM 87 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 87

een jaar geleden Kait_Wolf said…
hmmm
Kait:(penguin) *looks around, does not see anybody and starts walking*
een jaar geleden Colonelpenguin said…
mischievous
Kaitlyn: *jumps out of a bush and scares Kait*
een jaar geleden kivamarie said…
smile
hi Kait
smile
Kait:(penguin) What the- Oh, hi Kaitlyn and Kiva. *smiles, almost laugh* I better go before Bonehead gets mad at me again. *slides to the building next to the zoo and goes in*
last edited een jaar geleden
Kaitlyn: *slides up to the zoo's front gate*
(follows Kait)
Kait:(penguin) *looks around, then looks at the door to Bonehead`s room and walks up to it* Okay, here it goes.... *jumps and turns the knob, opens door and goes in, see Lech and Beast standing next to the desk and Bonehead sitting at his desk*
Bonehead:(human) *sees Kait* Oh Kait, good. Your here. *gets up*
Kait:(penguin) So I`ve heard something about a sister, what does that mean?
Lech:(human) I don`t think she`ll exept this.
Beast:(human) *smacks Lech on the head*
Kait:(penguin) *looks at Lech and Beast* Guys, whatever it is, it`s not helping.
Bonehead:(human) *thinking about what to say*
hmmm
(Sorry about the mind reading or other languages, this time I`m useing < and >.)

Kait:(penguin) *looks at Bonehead, waitting for him to say something*
Bonehead:(human) Kait, human form please.
Kait:(human) *turns to human*
Bonehead:(human) *leans down and takes Kait`s hand* Kait, we were enemies and that turned to friends. If you stay here.....forever, it will be an honour to be your father.
Kait:(human) *a little suprise to hear what Bonehead said, looks at Lech and Beast* <What do I do?>
Lech:(human) <Just say yes, you are staying here, right?>
Beast:(human) <Do it, I think your be happier here than with no home which is here you are stuck at.>
Kait:(human) *thinking to herself* <They`re both right, I have no home to stay. Also, I did made very good friends, better than back where I lived and there is no point of going back there....>
sunny
(Bored out already? Don`t worry, the fun will begin soon....)

Kait:(human) *looks at Bonehead with a smile* Yes, I`ll stay. I may not love you completily, but I`ll respect you as a father. *leans down and hugs Bonehead*
Bonehead:(human) *hugs Kait tighter*
Kaitlyn: Ew... I hate lovey dovey stuff
Kait:(human)*tries to pull away, but can`t* Um, Bonehead? You can let go of me.
Bonehead:(human) *lets go* Sorry....
Kait:(human)*turns around, sees Kaitlyn and Kiva, then turns to Lech and Beast* Lets go. *goes to door*
Lech/Beast:(human) *confusly looks at each others and follows Kait*
Kait:(human) *stands by the door, letting everone out of Bonehead`s room, looks at Bonehead, sees his head hanging down* Hey, um, dad. You okay by yourself?
Bonehead:(human) Yeah..... Sure..... *sits down on his chair*
Kait:(human) *goes to Bonehead, leaving the door open* Hey, come on. I`ll be here more often now.... *leans closer to Bonehead* And I have a plan that will blow your mind... *stands stright and walks out, closeing the door behind her, smiles, thinking about something*
mischievous
Kait:(human) Hehe.... This will be fun. *smiles evily*
big smile
Kaitlyn: *sprays whoop cream in mouth* woot!
(knocks on the door)
smile
Kait:(human) *hears knock and opens door, looks around and looks down at Kiva* Oh, hi Kiva. I thought you were... Nevermind, come in. *gets out of Kiva`s way*
surprise
Lech:(human) *remembers something and goes to Kait* Hey, do you ever had a feeling that something is pinching in the inside? *smiles*
Kait:(human) Oh, you mean that mouse trap I`ve left in me? *holds trap out*
Lech:(human) *looks at trap* Wh-what? It failed?
Kait:(human) No, it didn`t.... You`ve caught aaaaa..... cave bear! *laughs*
Lech:(human) *eyes widen* You`ve been keeping cave bears in your.... uh whatever you call it?
Kait:(human) Storage....um.... I don`t even know what it call it. But no, he`s a large bear....in a cave...... *looks down*
Lech:(human) Ohhhh, someone likes beeaarrrrrrzza!
Kait:(human) *looks madly at Lech* I DO NOT!!!
Lech:(human) *stairs at Kait* Whow, miss hot head.
Kait:(human) *looks back down, whispers to self* Not my fault....
Lech:(human) Hmmm, I think I know what you need. *smiles evily*
Kait:(human) *looks up* If it`s a death prank, then that`s not going to help....
Lech:(human) *shouts* Tickle time! *grabs Kait and throws her down*
Kait:(human) *on floor, turns to penguin and tries to slide away, but gets grabed* No! *useing her front claws, but not helping*
een jaar geleden ILUVKOWALSKI said…
big smile
(:O This was made 13 days ago and I didn't know. :O I'm silly. XDD)

Emma: *Knocks on Kait's door*
laugh
(XD I thought you`ve already seen this.)

Kait:(penguin) *hears knock on door* Could someone get that- *gets tickled by Lech and laughs* No! Please! *trying to get away from Lech, but can`t*
Beast:(human) *rolls eyes and opens door, looks down and sees Emma* Dad`s not going to like this.... Howell, come in. *walks away from door, leaveing it open*
big smile
(XD Nope. :P)

Emma: Thanks. :D *Goes in, and looks for Kait*
Kait:(penguin) *sees Emma* Oh, hi Em. *has idea and slips away from Lech* I better set up a table. *sees a table with chair and goes to them* They`re too big.... *stairs at table and the table gets smaller, stairs at chairs and they get smaller* There. *grabs the table leg and pulls it in the middle of the room*
big smile
Emma: Woah, that was awesome Kait! :D I wish I could still do that. :3
Kait:(penguin) Thanks Em, but I`m not the only one who can do that. *looks at Lech* Lech, a little help here?
Lech:(human) *looks at Kait* What ever you say sis... *goes to chairs and carries two of them to the table*
Kait:(penguin) What`s wrong?
Lech:(human) Ah, nothing.... I`m just starting to think that this party will suck. *giggles a little*
Kait:(penguin) Oh really? I`ll think of something... *grabs two chairs and bring them to the table*
een jaar geleden RTE33 said…
big smile
Rusty: *Jumps Out of Nowhere* Yay a Party! Let's Get Some Tunes On!
Nick: Well at Least Were on Lan- *Spongebob and Patrick appear Behind Him, Again* Aw, Crud.
Jack: Sprite Please!
Emma: *Pushes Patrick and Spongebob out* There, they're gone now. :P *To Kait* I'm sure it'll be awesome. :D
surprise
Kait:(penguin) Yeah, maybe.... I`m not a big party animal though. *giggles a little*
Lech:(penguin) *turns to penguin and goes to Kait* Kait, I dare you to chug this! *holds out a ketchup container full of ketchup*
Kait:(penguin) *grabs ketchup container* Challenge exacted! *opens lid, but gets squirted ketchup in the face* AH! *drops the container, rubbing her eye lids*
Lech:(penguin) *burst out laughing* I can`t believe that you fell for that one!
big smile
Emma: *Tries not to giggle*
Kait:(penguin) *opens her eyes, growling, licks ketchup from her beak*
Lech:(penguin) *still laughing a little* Having a little sis is so much fun! *laughs again*
Kait:(penguin) *still growling quietly* Be careful what you wish for, cause I`m not playing girly. *wipes some ketchup off and licks it off her flipper*
smile
Emma: Soo, what should we do for the party? :D
(Okay, my guess is that Wilder was born in May 1st and I got him on mother`s day. So he`s about 5 months old. Older than my baby brother who is 4 and a half months, close to 5 soon. So yeah, just to let everyone who if they are here if Wilder`s acting like a young kid. X))

Kait:(penguin) Hmm.... *smiles evilly*
Lech:(penguin) *looks at Kait* What`s on your mind now?
Kait:(penguin) *looks at Lech* Is Wilder here?
Wilder:(penguin) *comes out from the bathroom* Yo?
Kait:(penguin) *looks at Wilder* Oh, there you are. What are you doing in the bathroom?
Wilder:(penguin) Uhhh, bathroom?
Kait:(penguin) Oh never mind, come here for a moment.
Wilder:(penguin) *walking to Kait* Bla bla blak.... *next to Kait, looking at her*
Kait:(penguin) Good, now we need Janger and his new born chick....if he named her yet. Wilder stay here. *goes out*
Wilder:(penguin) *looks at Emma with wide eyes*
smile
(Cool. :P)

Emma: Um, hi Wilder. :3
Wilder:(penguin) *stairs at Emma* ...... *back off while growling*
Lech:(penguin) *looks at Wilder* Wilder, be nice.
Wilder:(penguin) *looks at Lech from his feet and looks up, falls backwards*
Lech:(penguin) *rolls eyes with a smile, almost laughed*

(I feel like drawing Wilder penguinized, haven`t done that yet.)
(Cool, that would be nice to see. :D)

Emma: O.o (XD Emma doesn't like be growled at, she always associates growling, with red eyes, and she's had bad experiences with red eyes. X3 Emma: I can't help it, it's a phobia. Me: Meh *Pokes her* XP)
last edited een jaar geleden
Kait:(penguin) *comes in, holding a small, dark grey chick*
Janger:(seagull) *comes in after Kait, looking around*
Kait:(penguin) *has a confused look and looks at Janger* What`s her name?
Janger:(seagull) Quwait!
Kait:(penguin) Are you sure? You call me that.....
Janger:(seagull).......
Chick: *jumps out of Kait`s flipper, trying to fly*
Kait:(penguin) *catches Chick before she fell down* She does have a little dare devil in her....
big smile
Emma: Aw, she's cute. :3
Kait:(penguin) Yep. *looks at Chick* I have a feeling that she`ll look almost like Janger.
Janger:(seagull) *stairs at Chick*
Kait:(penguin) But I still have no idea what to name her....

(For real, I have no idea in rl either....)
(Hmmm, Olivia, Tia, urm, Isabelle maybe? :P Or even Bella or Lucy. )

Emma: Hmmm.....
(Are people still here? :P)
(Yeah, sorry about that. I was looking up baby names... Uh, from what you have, I will piiiicck.....um, Tia. No! Bella! No, uh... One of those two. -_- What I`ve found is Caci, Krystal, Edith(My school name. :D) and for fun, Jellybean! XD)
(XD Hmm, I thought of some other names. :D Penny, Chloe, Carrie, and Jessica. :3 Just some random suggestions. XD)
(O.O Wah! No more names, please and I`m still not sure.....)

Kait:(penguin) Eh, we`ll think of something....and I just had an idea. *makes a evil smile and goes and opens Bonehead`s door* Hey, dad! Got a trampoline?
Bonehead:(human) *from his room* No we don`t and I`m happy that we don`t.
Kait:(penguin) *close the door* Really? No trampoline? *has idea* Lech, can you and Be- *looks around* Where did he go?
Lech:(penguin) Um, I wouldn`t say anything. Beast got angry when I asked him where he`s going, but he just said 'I`ll rip your ears if you say anything!'......
Kait:(penguin) Oh.... Anyways, can you find an abandon trampoline? And maybe don`t run into Beast while your at it.
Lech:(penguin) *nods head and leaves building*
big smile
(Hehe. >:3)

Emma: Ooh I love trampolines. :D
Kait:(penguin) Yep and I know where to put it. *runs and jumps on floor to the big hole in the floor, looks down, then gets up and pulls out her handgun* Lets see what else this gun can do. *push front trigger from the back, then pulls the same trigger and a tape measure shoots out* Perfect! *pulls the second trigger and it went back in, looks at Emma* Later on, I`ll see what else this gun can do. See ya! *jumps in hole, shoots tape measure from her handgun, but hits hard on the ground* Uff!
Emma: Are you alright? D:
mischievous
Kait:(penguin) *shakes head, still laying on floor* Yeah, I think so. *looks up, sees the light only about a small house high and gets up, looks at tape measure(65cm)* What the- It`s not deep as it looks. *looks up again, jumps and grabs onto edge, trying to get up, then got up, remembered something* Snacks, that`s what we`re missing. *goes to Bonehead`s room* Bonehead? Do you have any snacks?
Bonehead:(human) Don`t be scared to call me dad and why- *looks at Kait from computer* Wh-what happen to your face? It`s red....
Kait:(penguin) What? *wipes ketchup off her face* Oh, just ketchup..... *grins, showing her teeth*
Bonehead:(human) Check there. *points at the mini doors at the left* But don`t go too crazy with everything. *looks back at the screen*
Kait:(penguin) *slides to doors and opens them, smiles evilly* Hehe.....
smile
Emma: *Pokes head in room curiously, then waits outside* :P
big smile
Kait:(penguin) *rolling on up of a pop bottle, holding snacks, rolls up to the table, throws snacks on table, gets off of pop bottle and throws it on the table*
*BANE!!*
Kait:(penguin) Oh wolves.....
Bonehead:(human) *opens door, sees pop* And what did I say about the pop bottle?
Kait:(penguin) Drink til you pass out. *grins*
Bonehead:(human) *goes to table* No, no pops in parties, you`ll burn the place down. *grabs pop and goes to his room*
Kait:(penguin) Really, you think one pop taken away will stop me? *grabs pop out of nowhere* Think again. *grins again*
big smile
Emma: *Tries not to giggle* Ooh what type is it? :D
Kait:(penguin) *looks at pop* Pepsi- *hears something and looks up, sees Janger on the fan* Janger, what are you doing up there?
Janger:(seagull) *jumping up and down on the fan* Ca ca ca ca! *almost jump off* Cac!
Kait:(penguin) *shakes head* That daredevil....
laugh
Emma: XD Okay, that was random. XD