Fantasy The universiteit of Dreams RP

MagicUnicorns16 posted on Aug 18, 2011 at 07:43PM
This is the school. The school of outcasts, and those who have powers that they have bound up all their lives.
Now, my friends, is the time to unwind those powers, to let them shine through the world as though you were the sun.
There are hard times, but the good will overcome them.
There is grief, but happiness will overcome it.
There is death, but life with rule supreme.
Do you need to show your power?
Do you want to be appreciated?
Then this school is the place for you.

**Info & Such**

Name:

Appearance (Add Picture if Wanted/Needed):

Personality:

Special Ability:

Other Facts/Ability Info:

Please Do NOT Be Overpowering, Rude, Hateful, Ect., To Any Other Characters/Fanpop Users. If This Event Occurs, The Roleplay WILL BE DELETED And Will NOT Be Put Back Up.
last edited on Aug 19, 2011 at 01:32AM

Fantasy 736 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 601-650 of 736

een jaar geleden makorra327 said…
wink
((smooth alvin))
Glow Worm getts up and acts confused. I beat up a few dummies but I wanted a real person to battle with. Beside me and Prince Pouty's conversations.
een jaar geleden Alvin2442 said…
I start floating towards the clouds
hmmm
((why?))
I looked ou the window and saw Prince Pouty floating toward the sky. What this dude did to kill himself I have no idea and have no idea how to do it to 'Loud speaker'. ((she knows u not dead and is it night or day? i forgot))
(( Day, and Alvin is water))
i turn back solid and land on the ground, and sprint away from the school
smirk
((that's weird))
What was this kids dead and running and kicking the ground? "Maybe I should go hunting ," I say aloud. It would give me a reason to spy a little.
I trip over something, and flip to stay on my feet.
mischievous
((where r u going!?))

I see the kid tripped...by me! I turned into mist and solidified for just a few seconds to tripp him so I could kill a sparrow.
(( Somewhere...))

I sprint away again, not liking my surrounding
worried
((somewhere where?...))

e start going very deep into the forest...deeper than i ever went. It was starting to get mysterious.
I look and see we're between two tall trees, where you can't see the top. I jump onto each tree, in till I get to the top of one
cool
he two trees are ginormis and I wait till I don't see Price Pouty to turn into smoke and fly all the way to the top.
I clench my fist and run along the treetops
cloudy
i decide to fly right next to him on smoke mode so it would be easier to through the trees
((where?!))
(( Follow!))

I look to the next to me, and disappear.
surprise
((WHAT!)) I follow P.P(it stands forPrince Pouty)
((if nobody's gonna post I'm gonna go post chapter 6 the fallen mist later be back ina few minutes!))
big smile
(9CHAPTER 6 THE FALLEN MIST HAS BEEN POSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))
I turn right and go across them and swing of the branches
big smile
((the rest of the chapter has been posted1 go read it it is really good!!!!))

I follow Alvin in mist style. where was he going?
big smile
I follow P.P
(( I already did))

I jump off the tree top and land on the ground" Alright Danni, show yourself, or as you're called Nightmare Minerva
angry
"Fine where are you ging what do you need this deep in the forest and how do you know my name back home?" i demand now I was mad!
" I heard you're friend call you that" I shake my head" Never follow one, who knows the forest better than you do" I jump onto the forest floor, and charge away
een jaar geleden Zero_Delta said…
monkey
((And I'm back. My explanation for Hell's absence?))

I sigh. What the hell? I'm miles into the forest and someone shows up yelling. I had taken a little walk yesterday, or was it two days ago? Regardless, I just hadn't decided to go back to the university yet. I slip around a large tree and look towards the voice. How the devil did Alvin end up here?! And there was someone else, the girl that was yelling at him. I smirk, Glad to see I'm not the only one he rubs wrong.
I make a' Shhh' motion with my hand, and turn into water
smirk
oh that little 'curse word starting with a B
I turned into smoke and followed him i saw one guy smiling and I trip him while laughing at him and Alvin. If Alvin only new why I had been to juvie 6 times. It brings a smile to my face
Oh, Alvin, you haven't a clue how to deal with girls. This 'Nightmare Minerva' looked dangerous, and POed. I send an illusion of myself out. "Hey, Nightmare, Alvin buggin' ya?"
tongue
((Oh, I just love it when two people make contradicting posts at the same time...))
laugh
even though I don't know who you are no not really he is a comedy that's real life it pretty fun really" I reply
cool
I didn guy but he seemed alright. "you wanna know what I call Alvin?,"I asked this guy ,"P.P!" i didn't know if this guy would laugh or not but i didn't have any friends at the school so why not?
I spin around , shooting water under me, to blast to the treetops
smirk
I see water shooting from the tree tops and think to this guy "he is really trying isn't he?"
cool
I eletricuted the water and went in the school
sad
((i'm gonna be gone for 2-3 days guys sorry so i might not post))
I jump onto the treetops and run back to the school
Pfft, P.P. "Hey, Nightmare, I never got your real name, was it Diane?... No? Well mine's Hell." I stand there, wondering just who this girl was.
I dive and roll
"Danni, nice name"
I jump back through my window
hmmm
I started to see a patteren in Alvin...he was a pyscho! Nobody just jumps into the forest then jump back to their window! This guy was totally mental! I send Hell a message, "Has P.P always been like this?"
I spin, as I landi n my room
wink
i hear a thump a couple doors down...idiot.

((alvin i have nothing against you, she's just ,my charecter))
( I didn't really care, say whatever you like, but nothing too personal)

I stop, kicking the roof
cool
((why are you kicking again?))

it was getting dark and I was iching to actually hunt. So i got my bow and heading out careful to avoid the camera's until I remembered that I didn't care.
( Copy powers gone, alter his self)
((alters his self how?-_-))

I walked silently. I wanted to big game, maybe as P.P...maybe. I killed a few things but nothing good popped out. I heard the howls of the wolfs. They would be good game but I had a good place in my heart for them so i didn't hunt them anymore, still...
I sigh, hearing the thump of Alvin kicking some part of the roof. "Hey, P.P., you know you're not the only one up here, right?" Random, random, random.
big smile
I walked back to the school in the window near the roof I saw Hell and waved like a maniac. I walked back in the school to take a nap.
big smile
((Chapter 7 of the fallen mist has been posted!))
(changes his personality a little bit, normal stuff)