Fantasy A Mid Summer Nights Dream in the Suburbs

DemiTitan posted on Aug 19, 2011 at 08:11PM
We all know the Old Story. A fairy puck tries to set other peoples affairs right by changing who they love but only makes things worse by making them fall in love with the wrong people.

I will play the Part of Puck the mischievous minion of Oberon king of the Fairies.
I want two people two play Titania and Oberon who long ago moved to the Suburbs.
They are King and Queen of the Fairies and are constantly arguing and separating temporarily.

For example when Oberon was jealous of Titania's new Halfling (children who become blue skinned fairies) he got Puck to make her fall in love with a man with the head of an ass.

This RP is all about Drama so we want multiple people in love with one person at a time and affairs and what-not.
And disapproving parents and runaways too.
And fighting is encouraged.

Oh yes and Titania and Oberon like to help or mess up the Mortals love lives.

You need not fill this in if you want to be Titania or Oberon;

Name;
Age; (not underage it makes all the love stuff more complicated)
In love with; (other user)
Feud with; (other user)
parents views of the loves;
Dating/ Married;

Here's the standard Profiles for Puck (Me) and Titania and Oberon (still to be claimed)

Name; Puck
Age; (not underage it makes all the love stuff more complicated) People see him as the same age they are
In love with; (other user) No one. Quite Non Committal
Feud with; (other user) Titania occasionally over doing things for Oberon
parents views of the loves; Has no parents
Dating/ Married; nope

Name; Oberon King of the Fairies
Age; (not underage it makes all the love stuff more complicated) Middle Aged Eternally
In love with; (other user)Titania
Feud with; (other user)Titania
parents views of the loves; No Parents
Dating/ Married; Married to Titania

Name; Titania
Age; (not underage it makes all the love stuff more complicated) Eternally Middle Aged
In love with; (other user) Oberon
Feud with; (other user) Oberon and occasionally Puck
parents views of the loves; No Parents
Dating/ Married; Married to Oberon

They fight but it usually works out Lol
Me- Puck
PinkBookworm- Dilliliah
Artemis_8- Janie
rapunzeleah123- Gwynn
last edited on Aug 22, 2011 at 04:53PM

Fantasy 49 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden pink-bookworm said…
Dillilah Andersen
Demititan
Oberon
Her mum despises her loving somebody because she has had all her love intreats either hurt her or die and as for her father for all she knows is he could be dead
Nobody
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden Artemis_8 said…
Name; Janie(Pronounced Jane-ee, Jane for short) Lee
Age; (not underage it makes all the love stuff more complicated); Has just turned 18
In love with; (other user) Puck, but will continuously deny it because she doesn't realise it(Well, U said U wanted people to like the same person O_e )
Feud with; (other user) Puck and Titania
Other parents views of the loves; Mother and Father are Titania and Oberon(Can I do that? I'll change it if U want...)
Dating/ Married; No

Name; Janie(Pronounced Jane-ee, Jane for short) Lee Age; (not underage it makes all the love stuff mo
Arty do you know what feud with means
Yeah, it means to fight with someone. This is a random example; Me and my mother had a feud about my friends.
Oh thanks
No problem
Do you think we can start RP
I think so... But do U wanna start? I'm no good at starting....
Kay I'll start know
RP
Dillilah was walking along the street crying she had just had another fight with her mother about puck the person she had loved for like basically forever when she ran into a girl. "oh sorry", she mumbled.
"Oh, it's fine." I said. "Why... Why are you crying?" I asked, a bit concerned.
"oh it's nothing unusual".
zzz
Gtg see ya
"Where are my manners? I'm Janie," I smiled and outstretched my arm.
Byee.
"I'm dillilah".
"Pleasure to meet you,"
een jaar geleden DemiTitan said…
can you change it from your parents being titania and oberon
Oh yes and Titania and Oberon like to help or mess up the Mortals love lives.
can you explain the feuds please soz alot
een jaar geleden MCF2000 said…
Name: Ali Tratsen
In love with: Puck but she doesnt know hes Puck
Fued with: Titania and Oberon They love to mess with me for some reason i kno they like messing with everyone but for some reason I think they hate me more than others
Parents views: no parents they died when she was too young to remember

een jaar geleden rapunzeleah123 said…
Name; Gwynn
Age; 19
In love with; No one yet, but looks for someone
Feud with; Titania and Oberon who always confuse me
Parents' views; is an orphan.
"you to".s
okay Titania and Oberon have been married since the start of time. This is based on a real thing you know
*facepalm* I know. I've read the play. I just forgot.
Hhaha I haven't even read the play
theres a play??
Yes… it's a Shakespeare play…
ohh OF COURSE!! A midsummers night dream! GEZ GIRL! *ULTIMATE FACEPALM*
;)
I did this thing in school about AMND! Gez me!!
I walked in the forest by the suburbs and sat down on a log thinking.
I flashed next to Ali, "Why hello young miss. What would you be up to this fine Morn", then I realized I was slipping into old tongue and simply said, "Sups init".
Come Janie I'm going to find a old friend of mine
"Um...Hi? Who are you and whats with the old talk? And I'm just......sitting. So I guess I'm not really up to anything this fine morn."
"Well then let me ask you this young miss. If with your eye you were to spy a certain guy who make'th your heart fly and if he would die then you would cry who would that be". (basically hes asking who you love)
een jaar geleden MagicUnicorns16 said…
Name; Analeigh Summers
Age; (not underage it makes all the love stuff more complicated) 16 1/2 years old
In love with; (other user) Puck, but doesn't know him yet
Feud with; (other user) Mom and Dad.
parents views of the loves; Against young love.
Dating/ Married; No.
Appearance: Pic!! (:
 Name; Analeigh Summers Age; (not underage it makes all the love stuff meer complicated) 16 1/2 jaar
I sigh as I step out of the school doors.
"Another day, another dollar," I mumble to myself. I walk home into my tiny apartment. I set my bag down, and walk out into the city suburbs. I stroll down to a park, and venture into a lush forest. I sit down on a vine-covered bench and begin scribbling in my poem notebook.
how are you eternally 16-17. the only fairies are titania, oberon and puck
*facepalm* I thought everyone was!! >.< Sorry, I'll fix it
I walked out the door into a busy street. I pulled out my silver-and-crystal necklace, a gift from my father for my birthday. My birthday 18 years ago, when I was left on the steps of the orphanage.
Engraved on a star charm on the necklace, it said, 'Love always, though you don't know why we left you. Your father.' I had tried to find my family since I'd first read those words.
I hurried across the busy street.
Something stirs up the leaves, causing my to drop my notebook. I reach down, and a raindrop landed on my head.
"Agh!" I rescue my notebook from the now pouring rain, and tuck it into my coat. I still sit on the bench. Suddenly, I start crying.
When I was small, my mother and father decided to have another baby. My mother was so excited, and she gave birth to a healthy baby girl they called Chandice.
Two months later, she began to get sick. I was by her side everyday, watching her breathe. She coughed so hoarsely, everytime I heard it I cried. Her little breaths were so ragged and heavy that she had to force it out of her lungs. I sang to her, read her her favorite stories, but she still didn't get better.
One day I walked into my mother crying. I knew what had happened.
I return to the rain, and the bench. I cry harder, and louder. I don't care if anyone sees me.
Me and Janie passed a girl. "hello why are you crying I'm not trying to be rude if I sound it oh sorry I'm babbling to much aren't I".
I sniffle.
"It's just.." I begin. "I had a baby sister. But she died, and I'm just really sad..and..and.." I burst into tears and bury my face in my palms. "I'm sorry..ill just go.." I begin to pick up my things.
"no no don't go you can come with me and Janie I'm dillilah by the way and this is Janie".
woah a LOT happens when i go to sleep

"Well there is one guy thats quite cute and he often talks with older words. Oh I do believe he's standing right in front of me!"
Lol same for me
I pulled out a large purple flower, "well whoever he is. Maybe this will clear his vision". (the flower juice is to go on people eyes when they sleep and the first living thing when they wake up they will fall in love with)
Oh that's pretty thank you! Wait what did you mean 'clear his vision'?
"so you going to come with us what's your name".
I sniffle. "Y..Yeah. I'm Analeigh," I say.
"Come on." I get up and grab my things. I follow behind them, and swat away a bug before we come upon a girl holding a flower. It was glowing and was a beautiful purple. color.
"nice name". We looked at a girl talking to puck holding a beutiful flower. I stared at puck dreamily he was so gorgeous.