Foster's home pagina For Imaginary vrienden Save Fosters Home Pagina For Imaginary Vrienden

2coolZach posted on May 03, 2009 at 06:58PM
i loved watching fosters home for imaginary friends more than anybody.please do not let cartoon network end fosters home for imaginary friends. other kids must speak up now and save fosters home for imaginary friends.i have a plan so listen to my amazing plan.

KIDS UNITE: Let's all boycott Cartoon Network until they bring Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends back!from zachary from NJ

Foster's home pagina For Imaginary vrienden 26 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden Josh14fromNY said…
You are right Zach. We have to use our kid power to make them bring back the show. We should all write Cartoon Network and tell them we wont watch their shows unless they bring Fosters back. Go Zach!!! Josh from NY
een jaar geleden 2coolZach said…
josh i am so glad you like fosters home for imaginary friends.please spread the word before its too late.from zachary.
een jaar geleden SCHNAUZERLOVER said…
Viva la Foster Zach!!! Schnauzer Lovers of the world Support you and your cause!!! They shouldn't cancel this fantastic-fantabulous-show!!! Please! Please! Hear our pleas!!!!!
een jaar geleden Melissa13Fla said…
smile
Hi My name is Melissa. I am from Florida. I love Fosters too and want to help save our show. Thank you Zachary.
een jaar geleden magster said…
crying
Blu is kind of annoying at times.....but always funny. Save the show!
you are great . you guys got to spread the word all over the united states or the world.thanks for your support.thank you .i think we can save fosters and bring back that wonderful show and everything will be fun again.you all rock.i give thanks to you all.from zachary.
een jaar geleden buggy123 said…
I agree save the show
SAVE THE SHOW I LOVE IT
smile
keep making reply we can save the show
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden 18wanda said…
Cartoon Network stinks nowadays. Foster's was the channel's whole life!
een jaar geleden woowie said…
crying
I miss Bloo SOOO much! I'd be really happy if I could see him on television at least one more time! I'd be so happy- I'd cry! Bloo, why did you have to go? 'CUZ OF STUART SNYDER! I was so excited about that show coming out!

"Frankieee! There's a potato chip on the flooor!"

Madison from Virginia
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden Sonicfan12 said…
smile
Alright! It'd b nice 2 see it on TV again! 1 of the best shows on TV! Yes, Zach, we should boycott Cartoon Network!
een jaar geleden woowie said…
laugh
18wanda, I like ur icon! xD Srsly! Who wouldn't! It's Kowalski!
een jaar geleden awarre6545 said…
smile
Heck yeah! I love this plan! How are we going to boycott Cartoon Network though? That might be a little bit hard...
een jaar geleden Magicuser said…
hmmm
i wanna do somthing to help!!! but it might be hard to boycott CN how would you make sure they get the correct message?
een jaar geleden ONYXTHEHEDGEHOG said…
crying
FOSTERS!FOSTERS!FOSTERS!were did da fosters go?
een jaar geleden fun123fun said…
RIP fh4if
een jaar geleden cleorocks112 said…
crying
I LOVE THE SHOW NOOOOOOOOO DON'T GOOOOOOOOOO
cool
we should protest by getting everyone to stop going on cartoon network.com and watching tv shows on their channeland not buying cartoon networks toys until they put the show back. Now who's with me.
we will not even by their t shirts
get everyone to jump in with us. tell them to spread the word so cartoon network will put the show back on. do you really want to watch the new lame shows they have. fosters was the only thing that kept them going.
we will also write letters asking them to bring bak the show.
een jaar geleden able751 said…
worried
I am probably late... but I loved fosters! All the things from games or TV fades away. If I look at a picture of anybody from that show, i feel the
feel the loss. I will do the plan! just keep doing it, WE CAN'T STOP! I loved Fosters. I am a HUGE fan BEST kid's cartoon ever. please keep going, I need fosters!
een jaar geleden kyleluver62 said…
crying
PLEASE!! someone bring this show back!! it was my favorite show growing up and i would do anything to see it on TV again!
een jaar geleden ToonBoyDan said…
smile
Please bring 'Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends' back to Cartoon Network with new season 7 episodes including episode 80: 'The Curse of the Werefrog' (May 16, 2012), episode 81: 'A Perfect Day at the Town Square Fair' (June 19, 2012), episode 82: 'Send in the Clones' (July 11, 2012), episode 83: 'The Case of the Missing Coco' (August 13, 2012), episode 84: 'Billy, Mandy, Grim and Irwin Arrive at Foster's' , a crossover episode between Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends' and 'The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy' (September 12, 2012), episode 85: 'Wax Figure Emergency' (October 19, 2012), episode 86: 'Final Destiny' (November 16, 2012), episode 87: 'Sleepover Party at Foster's' (December 10, 2012), episode 88: 'The Big Clang Theory', episode 89: 'Imaginary Friends to the End' (January 15, 2013), episode 90: 'Voiceless Eduardo' (February 13, 2013), episode 91: 'The Foster's Awards', a new prime time special (March 20, 2013), episode 92: 'Jungle Fever' (April 11, 2013), episode 93: 'Friendship Sleep Away Camp' (May 24, 2013), episode 94:'Thanks A Lot, Mac' (June 12, 2013), episode 95: 'When the Gang Met Nancy' (July 21, 2013), episode 96: 'Talent Show Night' (August 16, 2013), episode 97: 'Everybody Likes Bloo' (September 17, 2013), episode 98: 'Secret House Guest' (October 23, 2013), episode 99: 'Friendship Science Theater' (November 21, 2013) and episode 100: 'No Weaklings Allowed' (December 15, 2013). Those episodes should air on Cartoon Network at 7:30-8:30 PM. .
een jaar geleden RocksLikePie said…
you guys your boyycotting is not gonnna work just so you know -__-