vos, fox Mulder Why do u love vos, fox Mulder?

TEMPEBREN posted on Nov 07, 2008 at 06:45AM
What are some of the reasons you love the character of Fox Mulder?

vos, fox Mulder 7 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden IsabellaAzuria said…
Because I like the way he tries to explain things. Different from Scully. He's so charming and he looks good^^ besides that he can even be funny sometimes^^
een jaar geleden TEMPEBREN said…
Yep I think the humorous side is what I love best about him and his determmination to find the truth.
een jaar geleden ebathory said…
God, whats not to love?

Apart from the fact he's deliciously attractive, smart, caring, driven, funny (even when he doesn't mean to be) passionate etc. I love the fact that he is so obsessive over things when he puts his mind to it, I know some people would think that was a negative but it's like when he focuses on something, that's all he sees. And the fact that he's a conspiracy nut, love that in a guy :)

And also his ego, he's so full of himself in some ways while at the same time completely self-deprecating, it's such an attractive combination. And he's so haunted and messed up in the head, you just wanna give him a big hug!

Man, I could go on and on all day about why I love him, (by the way tempebren, he's NOT a character, he's real - I talk to him all the time!) he was my first TV crush and he's still at the top of my list, like 15 years later ;)
een jaar geleden Sunshine47 said…
I agree with everything ebathory said, I couldn't have explained it better myself :-)
een jaar geleden Fox4ever said…
I agree with Ebathory, there are too many reasons of why I love him, my locker was full of pictures this year.. I will admit i am obsessed, he is caring.. and he knows how to fight too, he may be "married" to his work, but so what?
een jaar geleden supernatural331 said…
heart
Fox Mulder was my first tv crush too. He's still my most fave character 15 years later. The Xfiles rulez.
een jaar geleden DTmouche456 said…
heart
well how long have you got lol he's such a.....man! if that makes any sense cause he cares and he's a fighter, determined to find the truth but he has a great personality as well and don't forget his amazingly good looks ;) i'm really surprised at how scully can control herself around him :D he is properly my favorite character and always will be :))