Frasier 🍷Frasier 30 dag Challenge!🍷

jlhfan624 posted on Apr 08, 2017 at 06:26AM
Why have I (or anybody else) not made this before?!?!?! Lets all have some fun, shall we? If you don't know the "rules" of a 30 day challenge, it's quite simple - come back every day to post your answer to the day's challenge. It doesn't matter if you skip a day, or somebody else is ahead of you. You go at your own pace and (preferably) do them in order!

01. Favorite season premiere
02. Favorite season finale
03. Favorite episode from season 1
04. Favorite episode from season 2
05. Favorite episode from season 3
06. Why do you love Frasier?
07. Favorite canon couple
08. Favorite non canon couple
09. Favorite episode from season 4
10. Favorite episode from season 5
11. Favorite episode from season 6
12. Favorite Crane
13. Favorite character not in the main 5 cast
14. Favorite minor character
15. Favorite holiday episode
16. Favorite episode from season 7
17. Favorite episode from season 8
18. Favorite episode from season 9
19. Favorite character from the main 5
20. Favorite Eddie moment
21. Favorite guest celebrity caller
22. Favorite episode from season 10
23. Favorite episode from season 11
24. Daphne or Roz?
25. Favorite main cast member
26. Favorite season
27. Unpopular opinion
28. One of your favorite moments
29. One of your favorite quotes
30. Where does Frasier rank in your favorite shows of all-time?
 Why have I (or anybody else) not made this before?!?!?! Lets all have some fun, shall we? If u don'
last edited on Apr 08, 2017 at 06:46AM

Frasier 39 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden jlhfan624 said…
laugh
01. Favorite season premiere
I think I'll go with season 4's The Two Mrs. Cranes on this one. So so so funny! And it doesn't even feel like a season opener, if that makes sense. Like how most others were not as involved in the storyline yet because they were setting up the season, but this one felt like it was in the middle! And I love Niles here!
 [b]01. favoriete season premiere[/b] I think I'll go with season 4's [i]The Two Mrs. Cranes[/i] on th
een jaar geleden makintosh said…
smile
I wish we could also run an icon contest. What do you think?
 I wish we could also run an icoon contest. What do u think?
jlhfan624 commented…
I would participate for sure! If we had at least one meer participant, I'd say it could be possible! een jaar geleden
rainy
02. Favorite season finale
Gotta go with season one's My Coffee With Niles! I almost almost picked season ten's A New Position For Roz, but that would be my number two I think. I love this one though because I love how the entire episode is a subtle not-so subtle way to ask if Frasier was happy with his life given everything that happened that year. It would have been possibly even better as some sort of series finale maybe but for season one it was absolutely perfect!
 [b]02. favoriete season finale[/b] Gotta go with season one's [i]My Coffee With Niles[/i]! I almost a
heart
24. Daphne or Roz?
Roz all the way. I really admire her determination, independence, and self-confidence.
 24. Daphne of Roz? Roz all the way. I really admire her determination, independence, and self-confi
laugh
4. Favourite episode from season 2 The Matchmaker
Actually it's my favourite episode ever
last edited een jaar geleden
7. Favourite Canon couple
I used to love Niles&Daphne with a passion but not anymore. After watching the show a hundred times, I can not approve the way they treated Donny and Mel, and that made me fall out of love with the ship.
So my favourite canon couple has to be Frasier and Lana - in a way their relationship remainds me of Martin and Hester <3

I also like Daphne & Donny - I think they were perfect for each other -, and Martin & Sherry - I love how she irritated Frasier and Niles
 7. Favourite Canon couple I used to love Niles&Daphne with a passion but not anymore. After watchin
27. Unpopular opinion
I do not ship Niles and Daphne
 27. Unpopular opinion I do not ship Niles and Daphne
8. Favourite non canon couple
It has to be Roz and Bulldog
 8. Favourite non canon couple It has to be Roz and Bulldog
heart
25. Favourite cast member
Peri Gilpin - She is fabulous
 25. Favourite cast member Peri Gilpin - She is fabulous
03. Favorite episode from season 1
Apart from the episode I picked for day one, I love A Midwinter Night's Dream. I love everything about this episode, even down to the scene cards! I loved Niles & Daphne in the early years before they officially got together, and this was a great episode with so many subtle jokes. Although my absolute favorite scene has nothing to do with them and it's at the end when Frasier comes up to the window in the rain screaming NOOOOOO!!! and banging on the window. No matter how many times I watch it, I laugh so hard I almost choke.
 [b]03. favoriete episode from season 1 [/b] Apart from the episode I picked for dag one, I love [i]A
laugh
04. Favorite episode from season 2
Season 2 is such an amazing season!!! I had such a hard time choosing between The Innkeepers (my 2nd fave), Dark Victory and The Matchmaker but ultimately I went with the last one. Every Frasier episode is a literal 10/10 but I think this one definitely makes my top 10 list. This one is SO hilarious and everybody's acting is spot on! I love when Martin and Niles are laughing in the kitchen and the other 3 are oblivious on the balcony. Dare I say this will go down as one of the series best ever?
 [b]04. favoriete episode from season 2 [/b] Season 2 is such an amazing season!!! I had such a hard t
makintosh commented…
This episode is pure gold. I enjoy every line. I almost ship Frasier and Tom. 5 stars een jaar geleden
05. Favorite episode from season 3
I had to pick Shrink Rap for this one! One of the many amazing things about Frasier is the chemistry that Frasier and Niles have together and their bickering is almost like they were actually siblings in real life they pull it off so well! "Is he standing behind me?" Frasier Loves Roz is probably my #2 pick for this one.
 [b]05. favoriete episode from season 3 [/b] I had to pick [i]Shrink Rap[/i] for this one! One of the
heart
06. Why do you love Frasier?
I don't usually LOVE sitcoms. I like to watch them for an easy escape but Frasier is a million times different than all of them. I found myself connecting with the characters on a deeper level and cared about their story and loved watching their arcs over 11 seasons. I love the cast, you couldn't have picked a better set of people to surround Frasier and they have unbelievable chemistry. Every episode is hilarious. Some obviously more than others, but every one I love! I don't hate anyone. It is the ONLY tv show I can watch and not feel any amount of anxiety whatsoever. Everything is very relaxing. Simple.
 [b]06. Why do u love Frasier? [/b] I don't usually LOVE sitcoms. I like to watch them for an easy
makintosh commented…
^same here. I also enjoy how my 'list of favourites' is always changing, not only through the seasons but the years een jaar geleden
heart
14.Favourite minor character
Tough one, but I think I'll go with Bebe Glazer. She is hilarious
I also love Lilith, Lana, and Kirby.
Frasier tutoring Kirby is priceless. Too much fun
 14.Favourite minor character Tough one, but I think I'll go with Bebe Glazer. She is hilarious I a
heart
07. Favorite canon couple
Going to be cliche and say Niles & Daphne, but of course! Although I like them much better before they officially got together, I still love them afterwards. They're such a wonderful, pure couple.
 [b]07. favoriete canon couple [/b] Going to be cliche and say Niles & Daphne, but of course! Although
makintosh commented…
I used to love them but they way the finally got together ruined the ship for me een jaar geleden
08. Favorite non canon couple
I love Frasier and Roz too but even more than that ironically are Niles and Roz. I thought they had excellent chemistry. But I think I'm okay with them never actually dating. Probably would have ruined them for me.
 [b]08. favoriete non canon couple[/b] I love Frasier and Roz too but even meer than that ironically a
09. Favorite episode from season 4
So many great episodes this season! I adore The Two Mrs. Cranes, A Lilith Thanksgiving, and Three Dates & a Breakup but hands down its gotta be Ham Radio this round. I especially love Eddie's reaction as he's "listening" to the show and he cocks his head and looks confused. So sweet. Roz's part is definitely the best though, I think everyone deserved an Emmy for this.
 [b]09. favoriete episode from season 4 [/b] So many great episodes this season! I adore [i]The Two Mr
laugh
10. Favorite episode from season 5
This was almost impossible for me to choose! So so many of my ultimate favorites including Voyage of the Damned, Perspectives on Christmas, and The Ski Lodge. Now I'm choosing Roz And the Schnoz. I love the subtle nose jokes throughout and everyone's reactions. Excellent acting all around!
 [b]10. favoriete episode from season 5 [/b] This was almost impossible for me to choose! So so many o
heart
Favourite episode from season 9 - Sharing Kirby
 Favourite episode from season 9 - Sharing Kirby
11. Favorite episode from season 6
Admittedly not my favorite season. I just find quite a bit of the episodes to not be all that memorable. I do love Merry Christmas, Mrs. Moskowitz, Decoys, and Three Valentines but my favorite is Dial M For Martin. The one where Martin thinks Niles is trying to kill him lol What makes this episode the best is Martin's priceless face throughout. The sheer horror lol
 [b]11. favoriete episode from season 6 [/b] Admittedly not my favoriete season. I just find quite a bi
heart
12. Favorite Crane
Ahhh I can't pick just one! All three have their moments. My favorite family of all-time they are! Nobody but Kelsey, John, and David could have made these characters work as well as they did. As always, their chemistry is off the charts! I wouldn't and couldn't do without a single one.
 [b]12. favoriete kraan [/b] Ahhh I can't pick just one! All three have their moments. My favoriete fam
heart
13. Favorite character not in the main 5 cast
I mean Eddie but of course! He's the cutest little baby!
 [b]13. favoriete character not in the main 5 cast [/b] I mean Eddie but of course! He's the cutest li
14. Favorite minor character
Lilith may have been a major character in Cheers, but she was rather minor in Frasier. I love her all the same, she's always a joy to watch!
 [b]14. favoriete minor character [/b] Lilith may have been a major character in Cheers, but she was r
15. Favorite holiday episode
I just love Perspectives on Christmas! I think A Lilith Thanksgiving is probably my second favorite, followed closely by Miracle on Third or Fourth Street. Sadly not too many Halloween eps to choose from.
 [b]15. favoriete holiday episode [/b] I just love [i]Perspectives on Christmas[/i]! I think [i]A Lili
heart
16. Favorite episode from season 7
HANDS DOWN Back Talk when Daphne finds out about Niles and the end scene when Daphne answers the door and they just share a look. I cried! I was like FINALLY! (And then they had to go ahead and ruin their future relationship by having them cheat on their SO's and run away together.)
 [b]16. favoriete episode from season 7 [/b] HANDS DOWN [i]Back Talk[/i] when Daphne finds out about N
makintosh commented…
I couldn't agree more. They ruined my favourite ship door making them act in such hideous way. Donny was a nice, decent man, and always treated Daphne with respect. He deserved better. Same with Mel. een jaar geleden
17. Favorite episode from season 8
I guess I'll go with Sliding Frasiers for this one. I loved the take on one of my favorite movies Sliding Doors and the Niles/Daphne sub storyline was pretty funny.
 [b]17. favoriete episode from season 8 [/b] I guess I'll go with [i]Sliding Frasiers[/i] for this one
makintosh commented…
I love the final scene when they showed Martin's alternate reality *lol* een jaar geleden
18. Favorite episode from season 9
I really love Don Juan in Hell. I thought the premise was interesting and I loved seeing all of Frasier's past wives/fiancees in one episode. Even if they were a figment of his imagination. I also really loved Room Full of Heroes.
 [b]18. favoriete episode from season 9 [/b] I really love [i]Don Juan in Hell[/i]. I thought the prem
19. Favorite character from the main 5
Difficult as it may be to choose, I must choose. So Frasier it is!
 [b]19. favoriete character from the main 5 [/b] Difficult as it may be to choose, I must choose. So F
makintosh commented…
Frasier and Roz are my favourite characters een jaar geleden
heart
20. Favorite Eddie moment
TOO many to name!! Actually all of them because Eddie is quite possibly the best character on the show! I might come back later with a definitive answer but he has so many special and cute moments to choose right now.
21. Favorite guest celebrity caller
I don't have a number one favorite, but here's a great video compilation of some awesome ones!
heart
22. Favorite episode from season 10
A great season with some very fun episodes! I love A New Position For Roz, Proxy Prexy, Farewell, Nervosa, and Tales From the Crypt bu hands down my favorite is Daphne Does Dinner. All around a hilarious episode with some iconic moments. This is one of the series best for me.
 [b]22. favoriete episode from season 10 [/b] A great season with some very fun episodes! I love [i]A
23. Favorite episode from season 11
I loved High Holidays! I thought it was so much fun! But honestly I need to continue my rewatch of the series because I forget some of the later episodes.
 [b]23. favoriete episode from season 11 [/b] I loved [i]High Holidays[/i]! I thought it was so much f
laugh
24. Daphne or Roz?
Roz for sure! She's sassy and fashionable and just generally likeable. First couple watches of Frasier I liked Daphne, she had her moments but I think I don't like her as much because she kind of reminds me of me. And I can be annoying.
 [b]24. Daphne of Roz?[/b] Roz for sure! She's sassy and fashionable and just generally likeable. Fir
makintosh commented…
I think Roz Doyle's character was ahead of time een jaar geleden
jlhfan624 commented…
Definitely! een jaar geleden
25. Favorite main cast member
Kelsey Grammer I guess. I'm not sure he's like a super great guy what with all the drama surrounding him but I do tend to watch more of his work than the other cast. He's very talented.
 [b]25. favoriete main cast member[/b] Kelsey Grammer I guess. I'm not sure he's like a super great gu
26. Favorite season
Right now, as I'm going through my bajillionth rewatch I have to say season 5 but of course that might change later. Five has most of my favorite episodes and I thought it flowed from beginning to end amazingly.
 [b]26. favoriete season[/b] Right now, as I'm going through my bajillionth rewatch I have to say seas
27. Unpopular opinion
I love Niles & Daphne, they are my favorite couple on the show and one of my all-time favorite couples period. But I absolutely hated the way the writers made them get together. They each had other partners and decided to run away from fiancees/weddings to finally be endgame? It just made both characters less likeable in the later seasons and I really wish they hadn't done that. So much potential and build up, only to have it be like this? Could have been much better.
 [b]27. Unpopular opinion[/b] I love Niles & Daphne, they are my favoriete couple on the toon and one
makintosh commented…
I couldn't agree meer een jaar geleden
laugh
28. One of your favorite moments
So many amazing moments to choose from, so this one isn't necessarily my all-time favorite but it's one that frequently gets in my mind and I have to watch the scene just to see it again. "My hot and foamy musta exploded!"
 [b]28. One of your favoriete moments[/b] So many amazing moments to choose from, so this one isn't ne
29. One of your favorite quotes
I don't even want to think about this one!!

For eleven years you've heard me say, "I’m listening." Well, you were listening, too. And for that I am eternally grateful. Goodnight, Seattle.

I'm crying literal tears right now. This quote just perfect describes the wonderful shenanigans during the 11 years we were witness to. This particular scene is a prime example of how to end a series. Actually the show itself is a prime example of how to do a spinoff or show period. Perfect television.
 [b]29. One of your favoriete quotes[/b] I don't even want to think about this one!! [u]For eleven
heart
30. Where does Frasier rank in your favorite shows of all-time?
It is my second favorite TV show of all-time. It always will be. I love it SO SO much. So much I don't even know where to begin. 50% of my heart belongs to Frasier.
 [b]30. Where does Frasier rank in your favoriete shows of all-time?[/b] It is my seconde favoriete TV s