vrienden Vrienden Make A Difference

dingbaat posted on Sep 16, 2011 at 03:39PM
Hey there Friends fans!

I’ve got an important announcement to make:

I’m planning to make a musical tribute to our favorite show of all times. I just recorded an acoustic instrumental of the theme song “I’ll be there for you” and I’m looking for Friends fans from all over the world to collaborate with me and just sing along to it (and record this; video + audio).

So together, we can create one of the greatest tributes to this amzong show. And maybe…we’ll make a difference (Reunion..?).

All you need to do is to download the track, sing along to it and record yourself (video and audio). You don’t need an expensive microphone or a music studio (if you have one it’s surely great and you should use it), a video camera is enough.

You can record the main vocals, the second vox, you can record harmonies, claps, beat box, play a guitar solo, trumpet solo, make some a capella stuff…whatever you want. I’m going to mix and edit everything and upload it to YouTube. Maybe I’ll add some additional instruments or a second chorus. Let’s see. EDIT: And if you want you can also tell what you like about Friends and maybe say/scream/yell “We want Friends back!” at the end.

You can download the track here:

link

You can upload your recorded video/audio to any server/host/fileshare website and send the link to: friendscollaboration@gmx.de or via PM on youtube (my channel:

link) or on Twitter: @nihmusic

If you have any questions, please send me a mail.

Let’s do this in memory of Monica, Rachel, Phoebe, Joey, Chandler and Ross.

Thanks a lot

And please share this with your friends, on facebook…everywhere.

All the best

Nico

AND PLEASE SHARE!!!!

(For more information visit: friendscollaboration.wordpress.com)

vrienden No antwoorden