Fringe Fringe True of False

scrubby21 posted on Jun 26, 2011 at 04:54PM
here's how the game works. i write a statement like this: The Person Below Me (TPBM) likes blank more than blank. they answer in the form of true or false. then they post their own TPBM statement.

so i'll start:

TPBM likes Walter more than Peter

Fringe 175 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 175

een jaar geleden Kaelity said…
True!
TPBM doesn't like the observers
een jaar geleden scrubby21 said…
false, they're totally badass

TPBM often wonders what the hell was happening when Nina kissed Broyles in S2
Truuuuue! Weirdest moment of the show!
TPBM wants to see Our!Lincoln again
false (i thought he was boring but maybe if he had more to do i'd grow to like him)

TPBM has had at least one vivid Fringe dream
False, but i wish i had...
TPBM feels sorry for what happened to Walternate in his life
true, no one should have to go through that
TPBM thinks Peter will remember everything when he appears again
een jaar geleden Zipa said…
I do !!! He will remember of course, I think he will be the only one to remember at first.

TPBM ships her/himself with Gene
false! oh god, Zipa, i think you're in a whopping majority of one with that ship.

TPBM thinks Fringe will be on for more than 5 seasons
True! I feel like the network really wants to keep the show and i'm optimistic
TPBM thinks that Fringe is the best show on TV right now
ooh that's hard. right at this point in time i'd say Breaking Bad is better (i know blasphemous). but when Fringe is on it's the best show on tv. so false is my answer.

TPBM wants the weird child from S1 to be a full grown Observer in S4
een jaar geleden MrBuna said…
I don't really care about that, but it would be really interesting to see.

TPBM loves toast more than living :D
haha but false!

TPBM has a huge crush on Lincoln
False. Honestly, I don't really like Lincoln. I don't know, he's... strange?

TPBM owns all seasons of Fringe on DVD.
false. i only have season 1. i've been waiting for season 2 to come down in price and the 3rd isn't available yet. =(

TPBM is really excited to learn more about the Observers in S4
True. There are so many open questions!

TPBM has watched a few episodes in at least 2 different languages
True! I actually watch every episodes in 2 different languages.
TPBM prefers the Fringe opening 1985 style to the others
false, almost but not quite
TPBM hopes there is another singing episode this coming season
not, really, no. I mean, Brown Betty was great (singing corpses! :D), but I don't really need that...
TPBM prefers episodes that take place in our universe.
true! though i really like Lincoln so it'll be cool to see him in the bridge between worlds next season

TPBM has Fringe merchandise (besides the DVDs)
een jaar geleden ILoveMySeries said…
no i don't, unfortionatly

TPBM will set their alarm clock (early) when fringe season 4 airs
most definitely!

TPBM thinks Peter will come back as the 12th Observer BUT for some reason his head won't be shaved.
EXACTLY WHAT I THINK!! To be honest I don't know if I think or I want this to happen xD

TPBM has a poster of Fringe in his room/house/labo
No, but I would like to have one.

TPBM has built / wants to build his own "Mr. Papaya".
hmm, never though about it before but now that you mention it, i wouldn't mind making my very own Mr. Papaya

TPBM really liked Anna Torv's Bell impersonation.
een jaar geleden Observer_95 said…
True. It was pretty creepy but considering she is a woman i thought she did a great job

TPBM thinks that Faulivia is better than Olivia
better in what way? being a conniving, manipulative bitch? ;) yeah, anyways, my answer is False.

TPBM will be happy if Olivia and Peter never get back together romantically in S4
een jaar geleden Observer_95 said…
FALSE! No way.. nope. Dont want to think of that:D

TPBM Thinks its obvious that Anna Torv is Australian
false. i didn't even know till i heard her speak in an interview. i knew something was a bit off with Noble's american voice but i still didn't know he was australian either.

TPBM thinks that characters who died in the previous timeline will be alive in the new timeline that Peter created.
True! well some but not all, like Nick for example would still be alive
TPBM loved the season 4 premiere
unfortunately false, i found it to be rather lack lustre

TPBM thinks Walter will be the one to bring Peter back by devising some crazy contraption
een jaar geleden EclecticFan78 said…
False. I don't think a contraption will be needed to bring him back.

TPBM thinks we will see even more alternate universes than the two already explored.
true! at least i really hope we do. though i'm not expecting there to be a really crazy one where everyone's a cartoon or something. also, i wouldn't want more than one or two more of them introduced because it would get too confusing, unless they drop the universes that we have seen thus far.

TPBM thinks it's hightime Olivia learned to harness at least one of her abilities and that in this new timeline she will be able to do just that
True. I would love to see Olivia use her abilities. I think that part of her needs to resurface and be used more often in future episodes.

TPBM thinks we will never find out about the alternate version of Nina Sharp.
Never thought about that before, but true. I think this has to do with the fact that there is no William Bell and no Massive Dynamic on the other side. Without that Nina is just not interesting or important or anything :D

TPBM hopes it won't take 8 episodes for Peter to come back, like in season 3.
true, and i don't just hope, i know it, i feel it in my gut. the only real reason it took so long was cuz they kept alternating worlds between eps, since they won't have to do that this time around, there's no way it'll be more than 3 or 4 eps before he's back.

TPBM wished the Observer hadn't changed his mind about erasing Peter
False. If he actually did erase Peter and there was no way of bringing him back, the show would be somewhat incomplete. Peter still has a purpose to serve.

TPBM thinks our Lincoln Lee will freak out when he meets the "over there" Lincoln Lee.
True. I'm not really sure because I haven't seen him in season 4 yet, but they are so different, who would not freak out in this situation?

TPBM will do anything for a 5th season Fringe.
True. Honestly, if I had the money I would collect every Fringe fan and have a march on Fox studios to keep it on the air.

TPBM thinks at some point our Fringe team will have to go to Walternate for help.
true, Walter will need to work with him to fix the universes permanently.

TPBM hopes that in this timeline, Altivia and Lincoln are an item.
True. However, I don't think it will happen.

TPBM thinks that when Peter does return, the timeline will reset itself before he vanished.
oops! also forgot about this one.

hmm, well the questions no good now since we already know the answer. sorry about that! cool idea though!

TPBM thinks that Lincoln is interested in Olivia. (basically, since Altivia is with Frank, he actually has a shot with her and also she doesn't remember Peter. wouldn't it be funny if there was a love triangle with both Lincolns?) xD
Talk about "Things that make you go hmmmmmmmm?" I guess if I had to pick right off the bat I would say False. But dang, you got me thinking about it now. I guess, in the words of Johnny 5, "Need more input!" before I could lean one way or the other.

TPBM thinks the Observer will end up a fugitive among his kind for not erasing Peter and turn to our Fringe team to help him.
hmm, good question! i feel like you've hit the nail on the head. and this makes a lot more sense than the team trying to capture one of them and get them to talk about what their purpose is and whatnot. i mean, it'd basically be impossible for them to get a hold of them without them wanting to be found. so my answer is true and i hope this does actually happen!

TPBM thinks the other Observers will try to have Peter assassinated since he's not supposed to exist anymore.
True. I feel that they will definitely follow this route since we've seen them do this before. Who knows, maybe the Observer who was meant to erase him will continue to assist Peter by helping the others remember who he is in exchange for his own protection. I think we've reached that part in the season where we will start getting a lot of answers, however, in true Fringe fashion, they will be replaced by more questions. (That is when Fox decides to air the episodes!) Oh, a thought just hit me, which I'll put into play below. <This is getting fun all over again!>

TPBM thinks that this assassin could be the mysterious Mr. X from season 3 who sets out to kill Olivia after she decides to protect the rouge Observer and Peter.
absolutely true! i had been trying for a little while to figure out how Mr.X could possibly be going after Olivia if Peter was the target but what you said makes sense so thanks for that!

TPBM thinks that the Observer will sacrifice himself to save Olivia from Mr.X because he knows how important she is to Peter. (but this won't happen right away, maybe after a few eps of the Observer gone rogue).
I'll say true on this one. I definitely got a feeling we are going to see a heroic, yet tragic end to our rogue Observer.

TPBM thinks someone other than Walternate is responsible for the new breed of shapeshifters.
true. simply because it's way too obvious and this is Fringe we're talking about. also, since we haven't seen him this season yet, it makes it seem even less likely that he has anything to do with it.

TPBM hopes these new shapeshifters don't become a big part of this season's storyline because they find them boring. they want something entirely different to what we've seen before.
True, of course. Nobody wants to see old themes, and that's why I'm pretty sure that the shapeshifters won't be a big part of the storyline.

TPBM would like to see Andy Serkis (actor of Gollum in LotR) as a guest star in Fringe.
sure why not. he could easily play some weirdo like many others that have been on the show already. =)

TPBM thinks it'd be cool if they came out with a Fringe videogame or at the very least a board game (where you had to solve bizarre murders and whatnot).
TRUE! OMG I've been wanting Fringe merchandise to hit stores for sometime now. At the risk of sounding totally insane, I would collect anything Fringe, whether it be games, shirts, hats, posters, cardboard standups of the cast, calendars, even action figures. Sorry to go off on a tagent. Fringe games would be cool. Even if they did a Fringe -opoly.

TPBM thinks the final episode of season 4 will be the biggest cliffhanger yet.