Game of Thrones The Big Huge GoT Survey

Bibi69 posted on Aug 28, 2017 at 06:13PM
My good friend link did this in the link spot. I then adapted it for the link and the link spots. I thought I'd bring it here, with a couple of modifications. [You can click on the links to the spots if you'd like to look at the original one. Might give you some ideas on how you wanna post your stuff]

You can treat this like a 30 Day Challenge if you like (er, 50 Day Challenge) and answer one question a day, or you can answer them all at once if that's more your style. Answer however and whenever you want, there's no schedule to stick to. It's completely up to you. Have fun!

- Top 5 male characters?
- Top 5 female characters?
- Favorite minor character?
- Favorite villain?
- Favorite animal?
- Favorite GoT actor?
- Favorite GoT actress?
- Your favorite non-GoT project with a GoT cast member in it?
- Top 5 (or 10) episodes?
- Rank the seasons in order of preference.
- Favorite scary scene?
- Favorite funny or cute scene?
- Favorite dramatic scene?
- Favorite battle?
- A scene that makes you think of another tv show/movie.
- What show would make a cool cross-over with GoT?
- Favorite god(s)/religion?
- Favorite house/family?
- Favorite house motto/logo?
- Favorite friendship?
- Favorite parent/child relationship?
- Favorite siblings?
- Favorite canon couple?
- Favorite non-canon couple?
- 'Ship you just don't get.
- Pick 5 GoT characters to join your apocalypse dream team.
- Which GoT character would you absolutely NOT want to be stuck with?
- Favorite season premiere?
- Favorite season finale?
- Favorite location?
- Do you have any GoT merch?
- Saddest death?
- Best death?
- 5 characters you would have saved.
- Least favorite female character?
- Least favorite male character?
- Two characters that never met, but should have?
- Character you've fallen OUT of love with.
- Character you hated but grew on you.
- Character you want to love, but can’t.
- Character you shouldn’t love, but do.
- Something that happened you wish didn't happen?
- Something that didn't happen you wish happened?
- Character you'd date?
- Which character are you most like?
- Character who changed the most throughout the series.
- Have you ever been to a GoT convention or fan event? If not, would you like to?
- Best plot twist?
- Have you read the books?
- Favorite GoT poster?
- Favorite GoT meme?
- Favorite Score/Song?
- A song that reminds you of GoT or a character.
- What would been your ideal ending for the show?
last edited on Jun 03, 2019 at 12:46AM

Game of Thrones 120 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 101-120 of 120

een jaar geleden Bibi69 said…
Least favorite female character:
Myranda.
 [b][u]Least favoriete female character:[/u][/b] Myranda.
Least favorite male character:
Kinda tied between Joffrey and Ramsay.
 [u][b]Least favoriete male character:[/u][/b] Kinda tied between Joffrey and Ramsay.
DarkSarcasm commented…
*hiss* een jaar geleden
Two characters that never met, but should have:
I think it would have been interesting to see a scene between Daenerys and Ned.

But I'm also curious as to what an interaction between Joffrey and Ramsay would have been like.
 [u][b]Two characters that never met, but should have:[/u][/b] I think it would have been interesting
Character you've fallen OUT of love with:
I loved Dany almost 'til the end. And I really liked the idea of her becoming The Mad Queen after her father. But I don't like how they did it. It sorta felt like she only snapped because of Missandei and not because she's her father's daughter. Seemed forced and weird.
 [b][u]Character you've fallen OUT of love with:[/u][/b] I loved Dany almost 'til the end. And I real
DarkSarcasm commented…
iM NoT hErE tO bE quEeN oF tHe AsHeS!!!11 een jaar geleden
Character you hated but grew on you:
I hated Jaime so much in the beginning, but he slowly became one of my ultimate favorite. If someone would have told me back in S1 that Jaime would be amongst my favorites, I would have laughed at them.
 [b][u]Character u hated but grew on you:[/u][/b] I hated Jaime so much in the beginning, but he sl
Character you want to love, but can’t:
Overall, Margaery is a very interesting character. She is good at getting in people's head and tell them what they wanna hear, she's a good manipulator, she really wanted to help Sansa which I really liked. But I just could not love her like I probably should have. I didn't care at all when she died.
 [b][u]Character u want to love, but can’t:[/u][/b] Overall, Margaery is a very interesting chara
Character you shouldn’t love, but do:
I have a weird relationship with Cersei. I hated her, but I also loved her. I can't explain it.
 [b][u]Character u shouldn’t love, but do:[/u][/b] I have a weird relationship with Cersei. I hat
Something that happened you wish didn't happen:
Uuummmm... yeah that was weird.
 [b][u]Something that happened u wish didn't happen:[/u][/b] Uuummmm... yeah that was weird.
Something that didn't happen you wish happened:
I always wanted Bran to have been the one to make Aerys mad. I thought it would have been a cool twist. He could have gone to a memory, like he did with Hodor, and warg into Aerys to try to stop him from killing a lot of people and maybe stop the revolution and change history or something. And then he could have heard Dany yelling "Burn them all!" and that's how Aerys would've gone mad. Because he was hearing voices in his head that told him to "Burn them all!". I don't know, I really thought it could've been pretty cool that the entire revolution was actually caused by Bran and Dany herself.
 [u][b]Something that didn't happen u wish happened:[/u][/b] I always wanted Bran to have been the
DarkSarcasm commented…
oooooh een jaar geleden
Character you'd date:
Gendry is my type. Funny, strong, practical, nice, loyal.
Also, physically, I have a thing for dark hair and pale eyes.
 [u][b]Character you'd date:[/u][/b] Gendry is my type. Funny, strong, practical, nice, loyal. Also,
Which character are you most like:
Ygritte. I'm not as sassy, but I see myself in her. Being a free woman and not taking anyone's shit and not giving a fuck about what people think or what she looks like. She does has she pleases and people can fuck off if they are not happy.
 [b][u]Which character are u most like:[/u][/b] Ygritte. I'm not as sassy, but I see myself in her.
Character who changed the most throughout the series:
Sansa.
 [b][u]Character who changed the most throughout the series:[/u][/b] Sansa.
Have you ever been to a GoT convention or fan event? If not, would you like to:
No. But I once met Jason Momoa at a comic-con.
Best plot twist:
Dany revealing that she speaks valyrian was pretty awesome.
 [b][u]Best plot twist:[/u][/b] Dany revealing that she speaks valyrian was pretty awesome.
DarkSarcasm commented…
surprise, mothafucka! een jaar geleden
Have you read the books:
Not yet. It's on my to-do-list. I started the first one a long time ago, but I own them in English and I read really slower in English, so I had stopped. I will read them one day though.
 [b][u]Have u read the books:[/u][/b] Not yet. It's on my to-do-list. I started the first one a lon
Favorite GoT poster:
I really liked the S3 posters with the half of faces blue.
 [b][u]Favorite GoT poster:[/u][/b] I really liked the S3 posters with the half of faces blue.
Favorite GoT meme:
It's clearly not the best meme out there, but as a huge fan of The Office, I find that one to be quite hilarious.
 [b][u]Favorite GoT meme:[/u][/b] It's clearly not the best meme out there, but as a huge fan of The
Favorite Score/Song:
The Rains of Castamere has always been my favorite original song from GoT and the version of Serj Tankian is one of the best things I've ever heard.
 [b][u]Favorite Score/Song:[/u][/b] [i]The Rains of Castamere[/i] has always been my favoriete origina
A song that reminds you of GoT or a character:
link by Billy Talent always reminds me of GoT. But also link by Trivium reminds me of Dany.
 [b][u]A song that reminds u of GoT of a character:[/u][/b] [i][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v
What would been your ideal ending for the show:
After reading Dasm's ending, I cannot come up with something better. It is pretty much perfect.