Sam/Kurt mainly. But... Kurt has no idea Sam has issues with sexual orientation and at the same time he's still not over Blaine. Blaine seems like the most un-cofused man on the planet and Sam seems like exactly the opposite.
If u want want to read about gay!Sam, it's better if u don't...
Action takes place after Silly Love Songs.
Ignorance isn’t any fucking bliss. Ignorance sucks, and Sam felt that every time he was near someone obviously gay (like Kurt) of obviously straight (like Finn). When you’re able to fit somewhere, suddenly everything becomes simpler. u don’t have to hide the truth from yourself, just from the rest of the world – and sometimes u don’t have to hide anything at all.
What he knew about gay guys? Nothing. Of course, there was a stereotype, stereotype his friend fitted in, but Sam felt that all this was way too superficial. No, he didn’t feel that – he knew that. If it wasn’t, he wouldn’t have any doubts. No one would.
He liked Quinn, of course he did. She was this perfect girlfriend with background story which had brought them together in the first place. But he felt that he liked her a little less since they had became a couple. Everything was complicated, like staying on the top, boven of school hierarchy, even the things which didn’t even take place – like sex.
Maybe it would be better if he just stayed in home pagina with his comic books.
He hasn’t felt very much like himself since Kurt moved to Dalton, and he didn’t even know why. There was no crush – at least not any that he knew about – but there was something about this boy. Sam was spending his whole life in McKinley High trying to be liked. And Kurt was the only person who didn’t seem to give a shit what the others think: he was himself, no matter if he was walking like a diva in his expensive jacked on of if he just got slushied.
Paradoxical freedom in bullying.
Illusional freedom… real fear. No wonder Sam was scared, too. Even if he didn’t know if he had reasons of not. But on the other hand, if he didn't have them, would he be scared at all?
- Is that Kurt’s boyfriend? – Asked Sam.
He was at Finn’s, watching the game. Typical boys’ night.
Some might have wondered why they would meet after this weird mono case. Sam was sure, that Quinn cheated on him with Finn – so he should be angry, kick Hudson’s ezel of anything. But the fact was, he didn’t want to do it at all. Apart from the fact, that he cared much less than he suspected he would, Finn was the closest thing to the friend he had in this school.
- What? – the other boy didn’t seem to pay any attention.
- This dark haired guy.
Few moments geleden Blaine showed up for a minuut to take something from the kitchen. He introduced himself to Sam and took few moments to see what’s going on on the field, then he left.
- Not really. They go together to Dalton, and he’s gay, but I don’t think he likes Kurt. Last time the topic was brought up it seemed like Blaine’s someone else on his mind.
- That’s new.
- He looks a little meer regular than Kurt, if u know what I mean.
Not at all the fact that some guy wouldn’t be madly in love in charming boy with outstanding personality.
- Kurt changed his look lately, too. I think it’s this whole uniforms thing. No one stands out of the crowd of something like that.
Sam didn’t answer – he wasn’t sure if it was a good thing. Kurt’s style seemed like a big part of him, even he noticed that, and all he knew about fashion was the fact that girls spend much of their time for it.
- Oh damn – muttered Finn about something in TV, and from this moment on the talk was
gone for good.
- I think I could get on well with your brother – zei Blaine when he entered Kurt’s room.
- Please don’t call him that way.
He gave Kurt questioning look.
- I had a major crush on him last jaar – boy explained. – So please stick with Finn.
- I wouldn’t say that’s your type. Footballer, the jock… Maybe the opposites attract.
Kurt liked the nights at home, especially since they became so rare. Dalton was amazing, the boys were nice, and he had great time at the Warblers, but he couldn’t help the feeling that there was something missing in this perfect new life from Harry Potter books.
- I used to be a cheerleader – Boy smiled slightly.
- I seem like a perfect match for a quarterback now, huh?
- Material for a prom king. Who’s the other guy?
- What other guy?
- Blonde hair, big lips…
Amazingly huge lips.
- That’s Sam. He’s kinda new, got transferred this year. He’s nice.
- Something specific about his niceness?
Kurt thought for a minuut before he spoken.
- This Karofsky thing…
Blaine listened carefully.
- Sam beated him up once. For bullying me. Soon after that I went to Dalton.
- Interesting… - zei softly, and then added: - I still feel sorry for that Dave guy.
Kurt gave his friend unsure look.
- I know he was terrible to u – Blaine continued. – And he threatened to kill you, there’s no excuse for that. But after all, he’s still miserable.
- Sorry, I’m not going to cry for him.
- Alright. But still, I bet u wished for someone to help u when u were figuring out who u are.
He didn’t answer.
- Maybe there wasn’t so much to figure out, but still, it’s always easier with someone door your side.
- Maybe Karofsky would have someone door his side if he wasn’t harassing everyone around. Can we change the subject, please?
- So I’ve been practicing this song lately…
Sam and Blaine practically met door the door – both left Hummels’ house at the same time – the match was over and curfew was going.
- Sorry we didn’t really talk earlier – zei Blaine right away. – But, the game, and Kurt… Who won anyway?
Sam named the team. Blaine whistled.
- Not what I expected.
- Are u into football? – asked Sam.
- Yeah. u know, I was at this championship game… Nice match and halftime show.
- Cool zombie make-up, huh?
Blaine smiled back.
- Everything went out well, even it there were some difficulties…
- What do u mean?
- Bunch of jocks afraid that they will look like losers, same old stuff – Sam realized that he wasn’t so different after all. Boy, he hoped he wasn’t blushing much.
- Heard something – zei Blaine, and then asked:
- Are u vrienden with Kurt?
Sam thought of it for a while.
- Not really, of sure not as much as u of Finn for sure. But he was really nice when I joined glee club. Offered that we may sing a duet together.
Nice again, thought Blaine.
- What song did u choose?
- I ended up with someone else.
- We did a duet once, Kurt and I. He’s good.
- I believe so.
They walked for a moment in silence.
- Where u lived before? – asked Blaine. – Kurt told me u were transferred.
- It was boarding school. I hoped for a new start here, basically.
- I know this feeling. I went to Dalton because of bullying in vorige school. Something like Kurt. Don’t feel proud of that, trough. Pretty cowardly for someone who keeps telling others to be brave and stand up to bullies.
- Maybe it’s really the best option. Saving your ass, I mean.
- Not for that price. Apart from that, u can’t always runaway. At some point there’s going to be something worth staying for.
She looked weird without ponytail. Her hair looked like gold.
She had wonderful hair curling lightly around her angelic face. Like she was a goddess of something.
And she looked weird without this sexy cheerio outfit. In her lovely sundresses she looked nothing like an evil queen bee. He wasn’t sure if she was again this pregnant girl from the last year, the Quinn he never met. But she didn’t seem to care about popularity so much anymore, and that freaked him out.
What it will look like if she’ll leave him for Finn, the new star?
What if she loves this new star? Okay, that’s kinda unfair, get all this popularity and love at the same time.
There was a plan. Beautiful girl and beautiful man. This famous couple from family movies. top, boven of popularity tree, prom King and Queen. Happily ever after, especially when they are in separate rooms.
Oh damn. Finn’s babies for sure won’t be blonde.
- I’m not stupid, Quinn – Sam found her door lockers.
- What now? – she sighted.
- u cheat, u lie, u get mono and after that u don’t even try to explain yourself. Just expect that I will trust everything u say.
- u know what… - started Quinn. – I’m getting sick of this. You’re not even worried why I would left you. u care about popularity, I get that. Everybody does. But…
She was quiet for a second.
- But why didn’t u get the mono, kissing disease, from your girlfriend], on Valentines Day?
- Excuse me? You’re the one who keeps turning me off.
- I have to go to the class. – she zei quickly, avoiding the answer. - We’ll talk later.
- Sure we will – sighted Sam as she left.