Gossip Girl Chuck

lizisme posted on Apr 29, 2008 at 04:37AM
ok so ihave nothing against chuck i actually like his character but does anyone else think he dresses really gay?

Gossip Girl 10 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden pink_martini2 said…
As in dresses femininely? Or derogatorily , like he dresses badly?

I say no to either. He's suppose to be debonair. Perhaps the color choice (like the orange coat) is off. meh, it doesn't really bother me.
een jaar geleden Shandiii said…
I think he's just really rich and can afford to dress very sophisticatedly...
I like his clothes, they're very different, bold, and you have to have a certain look to pull them off. Like Chuck. :)
een jaar geleden jlhfan624 said…
I think he has a wonderful sense of style. He's a hottie and everything he wears is <3
een jaar geleden lizisme said…
i don't think he dresses badly there just something about him that makes me think he is gay.
he is to stylish or something. im not saying its a bad i just think he looks really funny in his outfits
een jaar geleden othgirl_peyton said…
i think he looks hot in his outfits!
and i agree with Shandiii he is rich and he dears to be dressed different i love him for that!
een jaar geleden angelznfoots said…
i loved the orange and red coats he wore in the last episode ;)
I guess everyone else would look gay in his outfits, but i think they suit him very well.
een jaar geleden Praesse said…
I think he just looks EXTREMLY HOT. =)
een jaar geleden Praesse said…
And he has the best sense of style out of the guys in the series. =D
een jaar geleden lizisme said…
well guess im the only one then, i like chucks character but i think he is so ugly and i disagree i think nate and dan dress better then him but thats just my opinion
een jaar geleden Shandiii said…
Well there is nothing wrong with the way Dan and Nate dress, it's just average.
Chuck isn't afraid to go the extra mile and wear something that any other guy is too afraid to wear. He's awesome in that way because he's not afraid of what other people think.
I know you might think he's ugly or whatever but there are many many many girls who love Chuck and would defend him to the end. lol.