Gossip Girl Vraag About 1x18

Praesse posted on May 15, 2008 at 09:34PM
Does Blair open her eyes, smile and then pretend she woke up and saw Chuck and freak out?
link

Or does she really freak out?

Love the smile at the end.

Please, comment. I'm having this discussion with a friend since... Yesterday. LOL

Gossip Girl 5 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden Shandiii said…
OMG! You're right! She starts smiling at the very beginning!!!!!!! But I just can't see her eyes, so I can't tell if she is actually awake and knows he's there... hm.
Maybe she just woke up but still has her eyes closed and she has that weird feeling you get right after you wake up from a vivid dream and she can feel Chuck's arm on her and maybe she was dreaming of her with some guy. Then she opens her eyes and sees it's Chuck and freaks out.
Or, she did wake up with her eyes open, knows it's Chuck. Lies there for a second because it feels good and she's in love. But then she freaks out because she's not supposed to be in love with him and throws him out.
But either way she totally enjoyed it, no matter how much she denies it. lol.
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden Praesse said…
Yup, I agree. Though she should stop treating him like crap. And she must not be dreaming about other guy. That's not even a possibility. Either she was dreaming about Chuck and she opens her eyes and there he is so she freaks out, or she lies there seeing Chuck, acknowledging she loves him and she freaks out about that.

LOL. :P

I was kidding, but anyways... SHE CAN'T HURT HIM EVER AGAIN!
I know! B needs to stop what she's doing, give up Nate, get with Chuck, and be happy.
Then everything would fall into place.
Why doesn't she realize this?
Do you think she is embarassed at liking Chuck?
Or does she think that he will hurt her? (even though Nate hurt her and she still got with him.)
Or ... I don't know.
WHY??????????? I need to know why she is being so stubborn!
een jaar geleden lobke said…
I thinks she's just afraid because of his past. She once said: "That proves that you can't be trusted." Of something like that. She's still holding on to that, it isn't really weird she's afraid of loving him, but she can look to what he has done for her!

I totally agree with the idea that she saw it was Chuck, was happy and then realized that can't be.