Gossip Girl Does anyone else...

hallemay550 posted on Sep 03, 2008 at 09:48PM
Does anyone else wish that they would have at least WAITED A FEW EPISODES to bring back dan and serena? i mean really! the first episode!!!!!!????
IT'S CALLED VERSATILITY!!!!
just when i thought there might be some Serena+Nate action...
And who else totally hates the Nate+thirty year old woman storyline?!
nate's better than that!
at least jenny's acting less annoying...
EDIT: sorry if i sound a little angry in this, lol. it just didn't turn out how i wanted :(
last edited on Sep 03, 2008 at 09:49PM

Gossip Girl 31 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden ChuckBlairLuvA said…
Okay...*clears throat* my thoughts on this. Personally, I think they wanted to put some Dan/Serena stuff in there...since they're most likely breaking it off in a couple episodes. If you think about it, they have been seperated ALL summer...and Nate had all that time to hook up with Serena instead of using her as a cover-up. I am VERY against Nate with this older woman. He's definitely better than that. It totally down plays his character as the "good guy". I think Serenate would be interesting. But I also love Derena, so who knows? I don't personally have a problem with Jenny as long as she doesn't try to take down Blair again. I lvoe her. And uh...yes.
een jaar geleden hallemay550 said…
LOL! I agreed with most of what you said. But Derena is very boring for me...
And Nate needs to see that the perfect girl (Serena) is right in front of him!
I would just L-O-V-E some Dan/Nate showdown in a fight for Serena :)
OK, not only does the older woman/Nate thing totally throw off his character, it doesn't really make any sense! I want them to show how Nate and this lady meet! Do you think there might be some flashbacks in there?
Fantastic! And not everyone's a derena fan, so no biggie. ;p Yeah, for real...it just doesn't make sense that Nate was so in love with her and then finally when he's free again...they're just friends. It just doesn't seem to work. Although his "good guy" character does explain it. Although, of all the girls, I think he'd go back to Vanessa if he was ready to try again, cause he seemed so interested her and they were really cute. I mean, I know Nate has done some stupid things (a.k.a. cheating on Blair with Serena) but he always feels bad about it afterwards...and he definitely does NOT appear to feel guilty in the least bit towards Katherine...which means he's definitely developed an attachment. Ugh. There might be some flashbacks to how they met...it is strange, I have to admit. Hmm...yeah I can't really imagine how it would've happened. What are your thoughts? Oh, but seriously...Nate's "lover" is the mother of Blair's "boyfriend" Weird or no? LOL. XD XD XD But it is gossip girl...and we love her.
Ooh, I didn't know that she was the mother! So what does that make her? Like a... she-lord, or something? lol :)
I think that they totally shoved Nate and Catherine on us. They didn't explain in the tiniest bit, so I didn't really like that... A little bit of an explanation, so that we could understand what happened between them, how they met, etc.
I hope Nate doesn't go back to Vanessa. Really badly hope.
Because I really don't like Vanessa. And then I'd have to wait even longer for SereNate. That would not be good.
I think that Serena and Nate do a really bad brother/sister kind of thing. When Serena punched him while they were walking/talking, it seemed more like they should be kissing... it just struck me as weird that the writers were making a "friends only" relationship between Serena and Nate. It didn't make much sense: wasn't he the guy that was madly in love with Serena? I don't think he got over her that fast.
I think that Nate and Catherine met at an event, and hooked up first there, because I don't know how else it could have happened.
All in all, it's very confusing. I can't wait for the second episode! Only a few more days!
Gosh, I love mondays.
:)
Wow. I just love that you are on here talking about tons of GG stuff, even if you don't agree with me on some points. Seriously. IT's so awesome. Someday, when I'm rich and famous (HAHA, YEAH RIGHT!) I'm going to hire someone just to talk with me about GG! lol. XD Okay, so...I'm not sure if this is true and it doesn't verify how they met or not, but I think Nate might've started sleeping with Katherine b/c she's paying him and he needs money to support his family, since his dad screwed it up. Yes, Katherine is definitely the mother of Lord Marcus...which would make her a DUCHESS, not a she-lord. lol. XD Awww...I really loved Nate with Vanessa. I thought she was like a breath of fresh air for him, away from all the drama of Serena and Blair. I think he needed that and if nothing else, they should be good friends. I think the reason they didn't rush Nate/Serena is b/c there is some dark secret in their past keeping them from REALLY being together and I believe it involves Carter somehow...maybe it's an abortion thing...maybe Serena lost her virginity to Carter, who knows? Anyways, that's probably the reason...also, by the season finale our non-judging breakfast club was all just friends except for perfect as ever CB, who got messed up, but...*huffs and puffs* I'm not going to get into that right now, b/c then I will never shut up. lol. ANYWAYS! Nate was madly in love with Serena yes...but when Blair was finally taken away from him...he realized he really did love Blair, but by then it was too late b/c even Blair kinda wanted it, we all wanted her with Chuck by then...anyways, by the time that was all over I really do think Nate needed a LOT LESS DRAMA and in walks Vanessa. I honestly don't think they're meant to be...but I do think it was just what he needed at the time. Anyways, I think it's really stupid though for him to ditch her for some duchess slut especially when he said he didn't want a relationship, which he probably didn't mean to get into with Katherine, but it definitely happened. Hmph. Um...yes, I can't wait till Monday either! The tvs blacked out here on the regular channels this last week so I missed the season premiere. *tear* Hopefully it won't happen again this week, b/c that would be tragic. I might actually cry this time around. HEh. My main focus really is CB and their happiness. =) Though we won't really be seeing that till like forever!! (Episode 7 or 8 I'm guessing) and until then we will have to talk about these other lovely topics. ;p The second episode looks like it's going to be amazing! I can't wait!
Aw that's so sweet~ You're doing the exact same thing too! Talking to someone who doesn't agree with you on everything. Why would anyone not talk freely with someone because of their viewpoints on something? It seems odd to me... everyone's entitled to their own opinions!
So how exactly do you plan on becoming famous? I would love to know! lol :)
Ohhh, duchess, that's what I was thinking! But I wasn't sure.
OMG I hope that Nate's not really becoming a man-hooker. That would be very bad. She may have been a slight breath of fresh air, but only for those couple of episodes. Now he must be with Serena! I command it! LOL :D
NO way... really? I think that Carter is out of the picture. It's done and over with. Hopefully he won't return...
LOL everyone is so CB-obsessed, and I'm so NS-obsessed. I JUST LUVE EM TOGETHER!!! and chair too :) they're so great!
Really, I think that he's over Blair, and Blair's over him. I doubt anything is going to be re-ignited with him and Blair, at least for a while...
I watched on the computer cause we don't have the CW channel :( horrible horrible. I keep trying to convince my parents to give me a tv (nicely of course), but nooooo. They're afraid I'll slack on my homework, watch tons of "bad" movies/tv shows (lol they'd die if they knew I watched Gossip Girl)... so it's the computer and my friend's houses for me! I haven't seen any promos for the second episode... do you like Dan?
Haha. Oh my goodness I totally love you! And love that you're on here just constantly talking! Haha. Yeah, I don't know why we wouldn't talk...but sometimes people just get into these stupid fights b/c they don't approve of something they like or what not. I agree, it's totally ridiculous. Lol. When I find out how I become famous, believe me, I WILL LET YOU KNOW!!! Lol. Maybe through my awesome stories that somehow end up on Gossip Girl. lol. XD XD XD Haha...yeah, sure, you wanted she-lord. I could sense it. lol. XD Haha. Yeah, well...from what I heard, that's the underlining meeting type deal of him and Katherine. Though seriously...how this all got interwoven with Blair and her "bf" is just insane...and I really do hope they tell us. Aww...I agree, NS would be amazing...personally I've been able to adjust to whoever Serena and Nate have been with except Blair, yuck! Blair belongs with Chuck. =) And I was very Darena central for season 1, but I think I'd like her with Nate...I think maybe she needs a different change of pace, even if he was so sweet to her. But as far as I've heard from spoilers and such...there's gonna be like a huge new spat love triangle of Vanessa/Nate/Katherine. Because apparently Nate still has feelings for Vanessa (Thank-you Lord! Sorry...hehe) And in one of Blake's interviews she said that there really wasn't going to be much of Nate/Serena this season...except as fake bf/gf in the beginning...b/c of some dark secret in the past that's keeping them apart and I think has to do with Carter. So, I'm not just blowing these theories out of the water! I have proof! Lol. Yes, I love CB. They are my favorite and my official obsession of my life. Oh! You poor thing! No tv! I just hope the tvs here don't go out again sunday or monday or I'm pretty much going to die. Though I am getting my computer saturday FINALLY...so maybe I'll just have to depend on downloading episodes. *sigh* Too much. And yes!!! I absolutely looooove Dan! I mean, Blair is my favorite character EVER...but I'm really more of a Serena type person...though apparently she won't be as nice and goodie-two shoes as she was trying to be this last season, so maybe I'm not really like her, who knows? lol. But yeah, I would definitely date Dan cause he's just kinda witty and cute and very nice and considerate. He is a bit judgemental. But yes, I like him a lot. =) Why? I'm guessing you hate him right? Along with hating Jenny, like every other person on this site? Haha. I'm such a loner with the Humphreys I guess. Haha.
Aw!!!!!!! Thanks so much :) I am having fun myself! I know, it's really funny how it's a forum and it's just us two, writing back and forth. I don't think anyone else is interested in me or my questions, cause I'm relatively new :(
Thanks for actually responding.
Maybe you could take over the writing of Gossip Girl, and then write yourself a part in! It's brilliant! Heh heh!
Yeah she-lord... I'm still calling her that. Duchess is too glamorous :P
Blair and Nate had chemistry in the pool scene, but I don't think that they have very much anymore. OK, don't kill me but... I haven't told anyone this but... I really don't like Chuck! I find him such an asshole, a player, a cheater, and a guy that can never be in a solid relationship! And I knew that there were so many Ed/Chuck lovers, and I didn't want to make them mad! And I also don't understand how anyone finds him attractive! Because I sure don't! Again, sorry if you're an Ed/Chuck lover and I offended you... I just don't understand how people could love a guy like that... if Ed was like Chuck in real life, wouldn't girls find him disgusting? Because of his un-loyalty and womanizing? I truly don't understand... but it's alright. I just keep to myself about that and then it's fine! No one kills me!
Derena is just plain old boring. Serena and Dan have a little chemistry, but I just don't see it on-screen. It's too "cutish" for me. Serena and Nate are just plain hot!
Well... *sniffle* I suppose a Vanessa *sniffle* Catherine and Nate love *sniffle* triangle would be amusing... BUT THERE'S NO SERENA IN THAT LOVE TRIANGLE!!! Let's make it a square!
Well that sucks. Serena and Nate are meant to be together. Everyone knows that, even if she ends up with stinking Dan, then she will have been with Nate for a little bit-- even if it was in secret. Right? Everyone knows that. Awwwww I hope it doesn't go out for you! Don't you watch the episodes here on Fanpop? They have all of them. Fanpop is seriously my savior-- on YouTube some idiots flagged the first episode of the second season-- I swear! What's the big deal! It's just some making out in skimpy clothing! And that's not even the reason why I watch the show. But of course YouTube HAD to invent flagging... You know, a bunch of Jonas Brothers haters flagged their music video S.O.S. and there's absolutely nothing bad in it, and they just did it cause they hate them so much! The Jonas Lovers are SO. PISSED. OFF. And they're doing like petitions and stuff... and we all know that there are more Jonas Lovers than Jonas Haters-- like every 1 in 5 people hate the Jonas Brothers, the rest love 'em. So the Jonas Haters better WATCH OUT!!! I liked Dan a lot in the first season but he seems... do you watch Secret Life of the American Teenager? Well there's this guy in it, named Ben, and he's SO CLINGY WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND IT'S FREAKING SCARY AND ANNOYING! I'm serious it's creepy. So Dan is turning into a Ben... so no, I'm not liking him so much anymore.
Another secret, pssst! I never told anyone on Fanpop this, but I liked Jenny the entire time! The whole first season! I didn't see how Jenny was being any more bitchy than Blair, so I was sort of on Jenny's side, since Blair was kind of an attention seeker, and a big old bitch in the first season. I'm hoping that Serena is going to be a little bit badder in this season. It's way more exciting than "good-girl Serena!"

MY FAVORITE CHARACTER IN THE WORLD IS SEREEEEEEEEENAAAAAAAAAAAA!
AND NATE!
AND BLAIR! BUT NOT AS MUCH!
(and usually if I was talking to other people, Chuck would be right here. But that's pretty pointless, since I already told you that I don't like Chuck.)
OMG I wrote such a long response! I just wanted to say that I do like Chair-- Blair makes him a better guy :)
Wow. You are so amazing!!!! I should be like so offended at half the stuff you said, but I'm totally not! I think it's incredible how open you're being and I totally looooove talking to you!!! Hehe! I think it's great it's just us two. Cause you know in messages you can only write so much before fanpop makes you start another one, ugh, annoying. But here you can write for like forever and I totally love talking to you! Who cares if you're new?! I was new like 3 months ago, so whatever!!! Lol. I'm happy to respond. I talk in the main spoiler thread mostly cause it's turned into a CB thread basically and I just can't get enough of them, but occasionally people just aren't on or actually get sick of talking about CB which makes me mad, so yeah. Plus, just to reiterate this, I looooove that you're always on! It's fantastic!! Ah! I love it! Hehe. I can always look forward to a response and it's never short and choppy. You. Are. Amazing! =) Okay...back to what we're actually talking about. lol. XD Yeah, I totally should...but you know, I wouldn't make it nearly as scandalous just cause I'm not that type of person...I liked to see a little scandal but I can't really write it myself. Haha. So people not watch as much. I don't know. I might even make CB boring! Which would kill me...oh my goodness I would feel like I failed the world or something! lol. So as awesome as that would be, I'm going to vote no. Haha. Maybe I can just throw out tips or something. lol. Just so I can be like besties with the cast. Heh. Yeah, she-lord fits you I think. Duchess is just not slutty enough for Miss Katherine. lol. XD Sorry, had to. Ha. I think Blair and Nate were sweet together but I just never had a real connection with them. I was never drawn to them...they're just not right together. The only time I really liked them, was like episode 12/13 but I had to block Chuck out in order to appreciate them. Ha. Everyone was hooked on Chair by then, so there really was no point and none of us wanted her with Nate! lol. So...yeah. If Nate would've been that caring and focused on Blair in the beginning, I would've totally been sold, but he wasn't and then Chuck was and so pretty much. NB is not my thing...never has been. Never will be. End of story. Awww...I never thought Derena was boring and I honestly don't understand why people found them that way. In my opinion, as long as there is at least one crazy, exciting, dramatic couple...then I'm satisfied. You need one of those cutsie couples. Like when Derena died, we still had Nate/Vanessa, at least for awhile. I don't know. I really loved Derena though. Of course when they broke up, I have to admit, I wasn't too heartbroken at first, cause I was just so concerned with Chuck/Blair. They stole my heart. =) But I do kinda get the sense that Nate & Serena are meant to be together. I mean, I really thought she was meant to be with Dan, but maybe in the end that was just wishful thinking. Heh. They're very sweet together....but I think they might just be TOO different. And honestly, I was rooting for Nate & Serena in the very beginning, but I'm glad Serena fought for B's friendship. Cause they really are the cutest, most loyal best friends. =) I think Nate & Serena might just be meant to be....but they probably won't come together for awhile sadly. *tear* I really think Nate needs to ditch Katherine and give Vanessa a chance. I mean, we just saw him with her for a few episode and then he's done? That's just bad....even for tv. lol. XD So yeah. I'm totally for him and Vanessa, even though...quite honestly, I don't think I want them to be end game. And as much as I maybe don't prefer it...I think Dan & Vanessa might be good for each other. They're such good friends and the last thing I want is for her to be with Rufus, like spoilers have been hinting. *shudders* ANYWAYS! hAHA.......and we're drifting to youtube. lol. Another great site, may I say? My username on there is starwarschick16 and I have a bunch of star wars and gossip girl vids that you definitely SHOULD check out. I even have a Nate/Serena one! So...go do it. ;p I wasn't a Nate/Serena fan at the time, but I thought it fit them and it was like my first GG vid, but I thought it was pretty amazing, so yeah. GO WATCH IT! Yeah...youtube is pretty ridiculous sometimes. People get angry too easily over the smallest things. Honestly, why??? *shakes head* Frustrating, I tell ya. But whatever. Haha. Oh, and GIRL, YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!!!!!!!! I'm telling you before Chuck and Blair hooked up, I could not stand either one of them really. lol. I always tell the after story so people don't bite my head off, b/c I have changed...for the better...but yeah. lol. I thought he was arrogant, a complete jerk and not cute in the LEAST BIT!!! I wanted him to die and I was so mad at him. And Serena was my favorite character originally! I hated what Blair was doing to her for just trying to be forgiven, even if she did like the worst thing possible!!! *cries* I really didn't like them...but after time I saw their vulnerabilities and that they weren't all bad....and when they got together. I was sold. I totally didn't see it coming and a few episodes later I thought they were the hottest characters on the show and now I totally feel for both of them, they are my favorite characters EVER!!! I love Chuck & Blair!!! *squeals* I don't know how this huge transition happened....but it did and I have to say, I'm not really disappointed. =) I don't think Dan is turning into a Ben (only seen that other show like once--HORRIBLE ACTING by the way. ;p) Besides, I think he really just is that sweet, down to earth kind of guy...though he's taking a bad boy spin this season, so who knows what's gonna happen with that. Ha. I think the Humphreys just really are "good" people. They don't do anything wrong and if they do, they always "come back to the light" so to say. So yeah. OMG! I'M SOOOOOOOO GLAD YOU LIKE JENNY!!! I mean, not that I keep it in the dark that I love her...but I definitely don't speak of her that often. I think people just like the fantastic four (Nate/Blair/Chuck/Serena) so much, that they hate anyone who threatens their power (a.k.a. Jenny) But I really do love Jenny. She's so sweet and innocent and I just love her. And I totally wanted her with Eric! Ugh. Stupid gay factor. *pukes* And I felt so bad for her with Ashton! *tear* But I'm glad she lost at the end, cause she can play the bad girl role but she's not meant to be anything but good. Yes. That's my thoughts. I really liked good-girl Serena and quite honestly I don't want to see her go bad. It'll threaten her relationship with Blair, who always has and always should be Queen of the school...and I really am sick of them fighting. I loved the happy "we're all friends" atmosphere we were getting from the four of them at the end of season 1. So yes. Those are my thoughts. Feel free to respond. Haha. ;p XD Oh and totally don't worry about the long response. I love you for it. And I'm glad you like Chair. I agree. She totally makes him a better person. I might still hate him if it wasn't for her. Falling for her is pretty much the best thing that could've happened to GG. ;p
Thank you so so much! You're being so sweet and understanding! You're one of the nicest people I've met on Fanpop! It's really nice talking to someone that can accept my opinions and not get angry with me, like a lot of Chuck fans would on Fanpop! Because I really don't want to offend anyone, although I think I should be able to have an opinion. But I'd rather not offend anyone than express my opinion and offend people! That would not be good. A big angry mob of Chuck/Ed lovers attacking my home... okay really bad. But I do like talking to you, a lot! And that message thing is very annoying... I just erase all the text before writing my response! But ours are so long I'd forget everything that we were saying! And then we'd be pretty lost! I am learning more and more about Fanpop everyday, and I think I've gotten everything pretty much down. I've learned from other people on here too, so that's really cool!
Yeah, I really should be doing my homework, but I'd rather discuss GG!!! LOL :D
I am on the computer almost 24/7! I am wondering how you are on in the day! Don't you have school?
OMG I think I'm blushing because of all the "awesomes" and everything else you are saying about me! Thank you so much!
OOh I can make a scandalous script! I'll have Blair sleep with Bart Bass, and then Chuck and Lilly walk in... YES YES I CAN SEE IT NOW! I would so want to be besties with Blake Lively and Leighton Meester! And I would so want to make out with Chace Crawford and Penn Badgely :O AWESOMEEE!
SHE-LORD SHE-LORD CATHERINE'S A SHE-LORD!!!!!! BWAHAH! I loved Serena's line "She's a manipulative psycho bitch!" LOL and Blair... "Haven't you heard? I'm the crazy bitch in this town."
(sorry if they're not word for word-- I am very forgetful :)
I don't know, there's no heat between Dan and Serena, you know? Like it seems more friendly than a romantic relationship. They seem more like "just friends" having sex, lol, if that makes sense?
I agree that Nate and Blair should just be over... that part of the story is dead, just like the Jenny/Blair fight.
Vanessa/Nate... some chemistry there, but in the end, I just can't see them as a long term relationship. I do NOT see it working out... they would get annoying after a while. Dan, in my opinion, is too judgmental of Serena, and throws mini-temper tantrums and then walks away from Serena as she tries to explain. B and S are so the definition of best friends. They get through it all, and then they end up besties again! That's what best friends are supposed to do! Plus, Serena helps Blair through so much stuff! I wish I had a bestie like her! Serena&Nate... no doubt that they're supposed to be together. They just... are! You know, like Chair.
Nate should just ditch little miss she-lord. Period.
The Vanessa-Nate storyline was SO pushed on us. And then they pulled it off. So... I don't know if the writer was on crack at the time and realized that he had written Vanessa-Nate while he was high, and then just abruptly erased them out, or what... but there's bound to be some Nate-Vanessa action. They are a pretty hot couple :)
Okay, Dan and Vanessa! There's an idea! And a good one, at that! Here's how the season should end: Dan/Vanessa, Serena/Nate, Blair/Chuck, and Jenny/new hot guy! Yes, score!
I'm mad that they flagged the videos.
In my free time, I will try and check your videos out :)
I was soooo freaking angry at Blair for her Serena attacks, and Serena was trying to make it up to her, and be her friend again... My heart went out to Serena, even if she's just a character. Blake was so convincing! I think that Blair is the drama queen, but in the end, Serena will always be the true queen. And that's not meant to be offensive to Blair fans, but I mean everything ABOUT Serena is regal. Blair's the princess/drama queen :)
I think that Chuck is a little bit better now, but without Blair... blech, no way. I totally know what you're talking about with transitioning-- I used to be a die hard Derena fan. I used to think that they were so cute, yadda yadda. Then I saw Serena-Nate, and my whole opinion on everything changed! I just knew that Serena and Nate were the ones for each other! That's why I got so angry when they got back together again! And when Nate was with Vanessa, then Catherine! It's like they're playing ring around the relationship, lol, and they're avoiding each other and going out with other people because they just know that if they get together (which they really badly want to do) then there'll be so much drama and conflict with everyone! And Serena's too nice to do that! The Secret Life does have bad acting... except for Adrienne. She's good.
Eric and Jenny are just perfect. And then they dropped the gay bomb... sad. I don't know why the writers set it up so that it seemed Jenny and Eric were going to get together sometime. It was just odd...
Okay, bad-girl Serena can still be Blair's friend. She doesn't have to go over the top. Just a little partying, some booze, that kinda thing. The angelic personality is so the Humphrey's style-- Serena is just attracted to bad, and there's no changing that! Chair is so cute :)
If Blair can change Chuck, then... anything can happen.
Okay that was a seriously long response.
And I'm sorry if I don't respond till tomorrow or something! I have loads of homework!
Oh, it's totally fine. I don't have my actual computer until tomorrow anyways...so this is my last response tonight too. Heh. Haha....well you know, I love sooooo much about Gossip Girl. lol. As long as you love Chuck/Blair, then I can pretty much appreciate any other differences we may have. lol. XD I mean, who doesn't love them? Seriously...any Nate/Blair fans out there just better give up...b/c they are such a minority and they're not rising to the top anytime soon. I really think there would be like an angry mob in hollywood if the writers suddenly decided to go back to Nair. Ew. Haha. Yeah...I know what you mean. There are a TON of die hard Chuck fans on here...and I think you're definitely in the right for not attempting to voice your opinion on him too openly. Lol. I for one, accept it, b/c I definitely used to be in your position. I honestly don't know how all these people were in love with him from the first episode. He was like PURE EVIL. *shudders* Anyways. ;p Yeah...I have, hey by the way...how old are you? Not that it matters, but I'm just curious. Cause I'm definitely a freshman in college! Woot! Woot! And like for the first time...I actually have to go to the campus library everytime I use a computer...SO ANNOYING. But after tomorrow it won't be, THANK-YOU LORD!!! Haha....oh well, you go ahead and write those scandalous scenes....although I'd probably cry myself to death if Bart and Blair hooked up. *shudders* I'll just write the cutesy, angsty, humurous scenes. lol. XD I've written a ton of CB one shot fics on here...have you checked them out? You should. I have some on fanfiction too...and you know, I didn't write them at first...cause I thought CB just had the most amazing wit and who was I to try to come up with stories/dialogue that actually sounded like them? But I caved in eventually...and I think I'm doing decently well, but you'll have to tell me. ;p I know...I love those crazy scandalous lines too from S & B...though honestly I would never say them myself...NEVER. lol. I just don't....say things like that. haha. Katherine needs to be gone. Nobody likes her...and honestly I don't find her that pretty either. I don't know what Nate sees in her or what attachment he's got....but it must LEAVE soon. Heh. YAY!!! See...you're not entirely against Nate/Vanessa, I knew it! But I know what you mean...I can't see them being endgame. They're like Dan/Serena (coincidence? lol). An amazing couple, but not necessarily meant to be. I think Nate/Serena definitely could be meant to be...but they need more scenes together. Personally, if the non-judging breakfast club stay together, by way of dating, I'll be fine. lol. JUST NOT SERENA/CHUCK!!!! AAAAAAHHHHH!!! It would kill Blair....and I might die of visual sickness. *cries* They are so...no...omg...NO! *hyperventilates* I think I'll be alright. Plus CB are meant for each other, they're practically the same person...and now that I think about it, so are Nate & Serena kinda. Heh. It just turns out they're meant to be with their identical personality, not their opposite. ;p Serena and Blair are the amazingest best friends!!! I looove them! They went through so much this season...and Blair has totally always been there for Serena too. I mean, with that crisis she was having at the end and everything...I mean, they're both so good for each other. =) With Serena's rise to the top this season though...it's totally going to be threatened and it makes me so sad. Serena gets all the attention...Blair has always been the queen and part of it is being the drama queen...but I really think Serena has no part in trying to take that away from her after everything else she's been through. I mean, Serena has been through a lot of crap too, no doubt. But I think the writers are just awful to Blair...I mean, if you think about it...she's been through soooo much. No wonder she's so mean some of the time. I know...I don't know what I would do if Chair never happened again. I've really grown to love Chuck & Blair though....so I probably couldn't go back to hating them, but I don't know. It would be interesting. Yeah, I know...AWFUL ACTING! But you're right. Adrienne's actress is really amazing and she's SO pretty! I love her. Haha. And after only one episode. But it's TOO scandalous. I mean, on Gossip Girl...there's good acting, first of all, but there's just enough scandal. On Secret Life there is nothing BUT scandal...nothing they do makes sense...and everyone has slept with everyone...there is something seriously wrong with that. I feel like there's no character depth at all...and no new scandal would be surprising b/c it would've probably already happened in one form in another. Plus, there's no true friendships...not really...and that's just kills it. You can have whatever scandal you want...but if there's not that underlying good quality, then it just ruins it. I bet you're right. I bet bad-girl Serena could be Blair's friend. I just don't want her to take all this away from her...along with Blair's struggle to be with Chuck. She does NOT need this. I love the Humphreys! Enough said. Haha. Chair is amaaaaaazingly cute! And I could go on and on about that. But yes. =) Hehe. And yeah...they totally made it seem like Eric and Jenny were gonna hook up. The way he looked at her and stuff. There were no clues whatsoever. Ugh. It was definitely not something that worked. They brought Nate/Vanessa out of nowhere too, but at least we clung to that. Ugh. I think Dan/Vanessa would be cute...now that I'm pretty much over Darena, but not yet. I really think Nate/Vanessa need a fighting chance first. I really am torn between Nanessa and Serenate. I just hadn't really thought about it, since I'm like consumed with Chair. Heh. Who are the HOTTEST COUPLE ON TELEVISION for real. Have you seen the "have sex with me" scene? OH. MY. WORD. Wow. Breathless? A little. lol. But yes, this has been awesome! TALK TO YOU SOON!!! (And thanks for all the compliments naturally. ;))
een jaar geleden Praesse said…
OMG! You girls talk a lot :) Haha I'm having so much fun reading this conversation. Sorry I just got in :P I hadn't seen this thread before. I think I'm joining since I'm a super talker too :P
een jaar geleden Praesse said…
BTW, I so totally agree, Halle...
WHY!? WHY!? WHY WOULD THEY BRING DAN&SERENA BACK TOGETHER RIGHT IN EPISODE 1!? WHY?
Well, at least we know they're breaking up soon and they'll be over for a long while when they break up :)
That's good news, right?
lol. I've been overpowered now I think. lol. I just finally finished watching the season premiere and I just found Derena soooooo cute. I mean, did you see how excited Serena looked when he wanted to consider them again. Oh my goodness...but CB!!!!!! So tragic. Gah. *cries*
een jaar geleden mcrfan1516 said…
Lol. I'm like Praesse, just got in the convrsation. Wow you guys can talk a lot. Then again, so can I sometimes. I just choose not to. And yeah, I thought DS were pretty cute but I wasn't that excited for the return of them as I should have been I guess at first. But that might have been because I had gotten really hopeful for Serena/Nate. And I was still pretty mad at Dan for the finale.

Yeah, well, I choose TO. Because you guys are the only people who I can really talk on and on and on about GG and CB w/o people getting annoyed, although that did happen in the other thread, so um...yeah. haha.
Lol. I basically know what you mean. I mean I only have my BFF that I can talk to about G.G. besides you guys. And she was gone almost all summer visiting her dad in Greece. Ugh. hehe But seriously, I missed our long conversations the morning after the last episode. We always bugged our other friends about it. And yeah, CB was always our main topic.
LOL glad to see some other people have joined in! I really do not. Not. Like Derena!
I find Lonely Boy extremely annoying :/
This is just my opinion, though.
Oh, we did talk quite a lot!
and Praesse: glad someone agrees with me :(
EDIT: Praesse, that is some hella great news :) Hoping for a Derena breakup soon...
last edited een jaar geleden
So am I! lol That sounds bad but I really thinks it's best. And yeah, I get what you mean about Dan. I actually liked him the first episode but after that I slowly got annoyed by him after awhile.
well...I better exit out of here...I'm getting overpowered by Derena haters...
Aww, poor Lauren! lol I don't actually hate Derena but I do feel like it's good thing they break up.
Well, I think it's good too...but I'm not going on and on about how boring and done they need to be...sorry, I must just be tired.
Lauren no! Don't leave! I'm sorry for the Derena-hate :(
I really don't like HATE them it's just... you know... they're boring.
But don't leave pleasssssssseeeeeee :(
Who can wait for Monday?! I know one girl who can't! MEEEE!
wow. we made it to a 2nd page, imagine that.

lol. ok. that's all I needed to hear. =) I'll stay.
Yay! Second page record!
I'm purposely not watching any promos or ANYTHING, reading spoilers... because I want it to be a surprise!
hehe. lol. nice. let me know how that works for ya. ha.
Lol. I wish I could do that but I guess I can't since I just watched a sneak peek yesterday. Ugh. Why must I always watch them? hehe
I know they're so TEMPTING!
It's fun cause when stuff happens I mini-scream out loud, lol :)
And my brain is shocked for a little bit so I have to pause, heh heh. But I saw some pictures of Blair and Serena fighting... like physically... it looked pretty scary. Like in Mean Girls when all the chicks are flying at each other towards the end... scarrry.