Presidents:
- Nina (GA-19)
- Sara (FashionVitcim)

Members:
- Kasia (Snick)
- Sophie (xSOFAx)
- Maria (FanDlux)
- Emma (mj22)

Basically a Little Place for all the Mark Fans Out there :)
last edited on Mar 01, 2009 at 03:25PM

Grey's Anatomy 763 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 763

een jaar geleden mj22 said…
Hi my name is Emma anybody here?
een jaar geleden GA-19 said…
Hey, yeah i'm here. Welcome guys/Gals :D

Yup i totally loved Mark the minute we saw him, but i wasn't such a fan of his back then, but i am now :)
heart
Hi yeah I wasnt a fan when I found out he slept with Addison then was hiiting on Mer but I love him now, but I a huge fan of Eric Dane he was also in Charmed loved him in that to!
een jaar geleden xSOFAx said…
big smile
hi! you still here? I loved mark from the very first moment, that hitting on meredith scene was funny! xD Yup.
Im multitasking! I'm on the phone, i'm here and i'm doing lots of other things xD *proud of myself*
oh, nina. btw. Thanks for the prop! :D
Actualy i like his manwhore-ness. I think i have a thing for Manwhores ;D.
Yeah i'm a massive Eric Dane Fan also! I loved him in Charmed! Jason Dean, although i think he looks better as Mark Sloan :)
yeah I'm still here. Me too! I am on here, watching friends and doing my planning for this week. (I'm a teacher) How excited are you for the next episode of grey's to see what happens between McSteamy and McDreamy?
LOL at Sophie! Apparently men can't multi task but women can. Honestly, i can't multi task at all!
Your Welcome, i love your icon :D
I Love Freinds!! I brought all 10 Seasons for £60 but then found out that i could of got it for £50... after i brought it.

I'm kinda excited about the next episode, i'm really hoping that Mark and Derek can get pass this fight beacuse it'll be kind of stupid if they are not friends no more.

BTW Emma, what do you think of Mexie?
Well at first I was like nooo this is very wrong! But now I like them somehow I think she is actually going to be good for him. I think he needs to stop being a manwhore and commit to someone and it could possibly be her. But I have other dilemmas because I loved the idea of Lexie and George, and I loved the chemistry between Mark and Addison. But for now I like Mexie. What are your thoughts on Mexie?
xD I love friends too. Nina i think i'm going to buy those 10 season in britain cause in here in holland you have to pay like € 120 :| i really hope derek and mark get through this fight, but i think they will, they've been through worse things you know :)
So Mexie... at first i hated it and then i started to like it but now i'm starting to hate it all over again. They have changed Mark into a very different man and he's not the same old Mark that we saw.

Yeah Friends was £120 over here but then it went on sale :D

I think Mark and Derek MIGHT have a laugh about this after... but we'll just have to wait and see...
Yeah it's not as if Mark slept with Meredith! It was only little Grey, but I think Derek was just taking his frustration of losing his patient out on Mark, and Mark told him about Lexie at the wrong time.
last edited een jaar geleden
Yeah Nina, i kind think about it the same way as you, but most of the times i hate it. and there moments i think they're cute :)
So, what are you up to?
I agree he is turning into a different character, its as if hes losing his McSteamyness by not being a manwhore any more.
Yeah emma i thought that too, he's less steamy not being a manwhore :P
Yeah when you first saw him he was very steamy and you could tell that he was a manwhore now you look at him and think that he couldn't be capable of being a manwhore. He is still hot though lol.
I don't think he's less Steamy, i just think they have changed him a bit too much over a short period of time. I mean if they happened gradually then maybe i could understand. Because feelings just don't pop out of nowhere.

I'm TRYING to revise Maths, but i really can't be asked. I have a Maths and Pyschology test tomorrow :(

I hate college!
Are you doing your A levels or is it uni exams?
A-Levels, but next year i'll be off to Uni!
I did Psychology A level, I loved it, I also started doing Maths but dropped after two months it was way too hard for me! So what are you wanting to do at Uni?

Sophie are you still at school/college/uni?
AW poor you! :( sorry, that sounds kinda mean, but i mean it :) i just made a presentation for a book i read, and i made some mathshomework this afternoon :) seriously, the ones who invented maths must have been really bored xD
I am currently doing Maths, Psychology, Biology and Chemistry. Hoping that i'll get into Medicine!

I hate Psychology, LOL. I am so dropping that Next year! I think Math's is okay... once you know it. it's not too hard. Do you remember which exam board you were doing? What else did you take at A-Level?
LOL! I know Sophie! Whoever invented Maths must have been bored to death!
Yeah i'm still in school, but our education system is different from the one in Britain :) I wanna go into medicine too after highschool.
It was the AQA (I am not so sad that I remembered that from 5 years ago I checked lol)I did A level Psych A level English Language AS Level Biology AS level ICT. I dropped the Biology at teh end of the AS after getting an E lol i found it hard. Wow you must be very clever what part if medicine do you want to do? Doctor, surgeon, pharmacist?
Yeah i know how your ed is like in the Netherlands, cause i have a friend over there! I think Grey's has really got into our heads! We both wanna do Medicine!
I am like the shittest person in my class! I think, well maybe not but i am shit! In my Mocks i got a U for Chemistry, E for Biology, D for Psychology and B for Maths.

And you need AAB to get into Med! I seriously need to revise! But i'll do that after my trip to Barcelona, i'm going this Thursday.

Biology is wayy too Hard!

Erm... i wanna be a Surgeon :D

Where do you live Emma, if you don't mind saying...
een jaar geleden FashionVictim said…
Hy girls :D
xD yeah. Do you wanna be a surgeon too?
Hey Sara. Emma this is another Person that wants to do Medicine! XD
Medicine is quite a competitive course to get on to but thats what your mocks are there for to show you where you need to work on. I live in Newcastle upo Tyne. They are very hard A levels though all of the sciences and psychology there is a lot to remember. Where bouts in England are you from?

Do you know what area of medicine you want to go into Sophie?
Hi Sara I'm Emma .
Wow i feel very intimidated right now talking to all of you clever people going into medicine. So is it because of greys you wanted to medicine or did you want to do it b4 greys?
xD you guys are way too fast. My pc can't hold it. :P Emma i wanna be a surgeon, i think cardio or neuro, i'm not sure.
I'm pretty sure I'm going to be a neurosurgeon :) I work very hard in classes and I study a lot in order to have good grades.
I always wanted to be a doctor, Emma, since I was a little girl. But now, with grey's I'm really obcessed with that.
Where are you from Sara?
I thought about it before i started watching greys, but because of greys i'm sure now :)
kinda cool :D maybe we meet someday as doctors.
Don't feel intimidated! I am so not smart at all! I'm just trying my hardest and i try working super hard, well now i am cause the Exam season is coming up. Well i wanted to become a Doctor before but then Grey's wanted me to actually be a Surgeon and not become some other Doctor.

This is not fast at all! You should see TFW and see what fast is! they go through like a page in 10 minutes or less!

I'm from London :D, I've never been to Newcastle though...
Kay guys, i'm off. I'll be back in an hour something :)
I'm from Portugal Emma. I'm like Nina (again :P), because of Grey's I want to be a surgeon :D
Okay... bye Sophie!
I have been to London once last year to see the sound of music, I am actually coming back down in May with some other people I work with at my school to do some shopping and drinking :-).
Bye Sophie nice talking to you!

I was in Portugal last year for a hol I loved it, I was in Villamoura.
I went to London two years ago and I really loved it :D I went to Old Trafford and that was the best part :P
Yes, here the people are all nice. And the food is AMAZING!
I think i've lived in London for a majority of my life but i've never seen a Musical down the west end :/

So girls do you have a boyfriend or something like that? :P
Where abouts in London do you live? You have never seen a muscial in the mest end! If I lived in Lodon I would see one like every month I loved it, loved London when I was down there but I love Newcastle so much I couldn't imagine living anywhere else.

Yeah the food was goregeous especialy the seafood pasta yum!
LOL erm... There's this dude that i like but i'm a shy kid, LOL.
And Plus, my parents don't allow me, they don't like it when my guy friends come over.

What about you sara?