Grey's Anatomy Please take this Grey's Survey for an American Studies class

zoominator8 posted on Jun 29, 2010 at 04:17PM
Age (can be a range):

Approximately how many hours of TV do you watch per day?:

What is the medical drama(s) that you watch?:

What is your reason for watching the program?:

How do you relate the program to your life, if at all?:

Do you watch the program alone or with family/friends:?

Who is your favorite character and why?:

In general, are you satisfied after watching the program?:

Has this program had any great impact on your life or lead to any big decisions/events?

Grey's Anatomy 4 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden HoltNLucy4Ever said…
Approximately how many of TV I watch: 20
Medical Drama I Love: Grey's Anatomy
Reason I Love Watching: Cases and Personal Issues Faced By The Characters
Character: Male-Derek Shepherd; Female-Meredith Grey
I just like the show.
I watch the show alone.
I am satsifed.
No impact at all.
 Age: 19 Occupation: College Student Gender: Female Approximately how many of TV I watch: 20 Medic
een jaar geleden ItComesToThis said…
Approximately how many hours of TV do you watch per day?: None at all, I watch only this show + one another sometimes, and I download it from net.
What is the medical drama(s) that you watch?: Just Grey's Anatomy
What is your reason for watching the program?: I fell in love with the characters really fast and in this show is still something that keeps me amazed. It's full of emotions - can be very funny and sad at the same time...and there are interesting storylines.
How do you relate the program to your life, if at all?: Maybe I think a little bit too much about it, but it doesn't have effect on plans and dreams for my life. Sometimes it inspires me to do something or make my opinion about something. And I clearly remember, that since I've seen the episode 5x13 - Stairway to Heaven, I'm fundamentally against the punishment of death penalty (sorry if it isn't the right word, English is not my first language).
Do you watch the program alone or with family/friends:? Alone or sometimes with my grandma :). And sometimes I make my friend watch the episodes I like with me :D.
Who is your favorite character and why?: My favorite character is Meredith Grey, but I like them all.
In general, are you satisfied after watching the program?: Most of the time I'm more than satisfied.
Has this program had any great impact on your life or lead to any big decisions/events? Maybe I've mentioned it before. Not really. For example, it didn't made me want to go study medicine - that would be really weird. But now I think that being a physician is a very nice job and I try to respect these people more, although the medical care or doctors' salary in our country can't compare to those in the U.S.

Hope that helps ;)
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden x-missmckena-x said…
Age (can be a range):

Actress

Female

Approximately how many hours of TV do you watch per day?:

More of an estimation some days will be none and some days i can watch tv all day but ill say 6 hours.

What is the medical drama(s) that you watch?:

Just Grey's Anatomy, if ER is on TV though i will watch that.

What is your reason for watching the program?:

I don't know if there is just one reason, i suppose i like how its just focused on surgery and obviously the relationships, Shonda just writes drama so well!

How do you relate the program to your life, if at all?:

Geeeez i dont think i can relate to it really im English for one and our medical system is so differnt, i relate sometimes to the characters but mainly i suppose to patients coming in.

Do you watch the program alone or with family/friends:?

I watch it alone but i then discuss episode with my mates.

Who is your favorite character and why?:

Meredith and Alex, i think i just love how crappy their lives have been and so becasue of their crappy lives they tend to get in their own ways too much.

In general, are you satisfied after watching the program?:

Oh yes, i love it!

Has this program had any great impact on your life or lead to any big decisions/events?

I always have big discussions about GA but its never impacted my life really.
een jaar geleden NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
Age (can be a range): 22 years old

Occupation: Administrative Assistant at a Pharmaceutical Company & I'm also a CMA

Approximately how many hours of TV do you watch per day?: Depends on what is on. I guess a few hours a night. I mean I usually turn it on after work as I do the other things I need to do, so it's on but I'm not always watching it.

What is the medical drama(s) that you watch?: Grey's Anatomy & House, but mostly Grey's. I used to watch ER when it was on.

What is your reason for watching the program?: My mother in law suggested that I watch the season 6 finale, so then I watched season 6 to see what led up to the finale. Then I went back and started from Season 1. lol. It's a great program! Interesting cases & love the cast.

How do you relate the program to your life, if at all?: It's not really relatable except for some of the character situations & emotions as well as me wanting to work in a hospital.

Do you watch the program alone or with family/friends:? Mostly alone because I listen to it while I'm at work. It helps me get my stuff done more quickly. Occasionally at home my fiance will watch it with me.

Who is your favorite character and why?: Meredith. I don't have a real good reason why.... I just love her. <3

In general, are you satisfied after watching the program?: Absolutely.

Has this program had any great impact on your life or lead to any big decisions/events? I wouldn't say it's had a big impact on my life per se, but it has made me realize that I want to be a doctor. I'm a certified medical assistant and plan on going back to become an RN in the NICU, but now after watching Grey's I want to be a doctor even more, so I may just end up in Medical School. =]