Gwen+Kevin~Gwevin~ Gwevin

missaolove posted on Nov 27, 2009 at 02:17AM
gwevin the couple name for kevin and gwen first of all at first i never like ben 10 but then i saw ben 10 alien and gwevin so now i love it.gwen is a strong responsible girl and kevin's the kind bad boy with a past.but i'm kind of mad at the show for not havin kevin and gwen kiss yet when's that gonna happen. i mean i know their goin out but, their acting like they always do.so i guess i will have to wait.
xoxo
missaolove

Gwen+Kevin~Gwevin~ 4 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden EmCon said…
I know, for the movie when I saw the preview, I was like all, "yes, they finally kiss!" but then I read the book like a few weeks before the movie came out, ( got from little bros' book fair) I was all like " Aaaaah, a kiss on the cheek!". and plus I they were a couple at the end of season 2, I was "Oh they have to be together now", but there not!
een jaar geleden MOFOprincess said…
heart
yeah i agree w/ u. they should kiss already. and i like how kevins a bad boy[thats my type of guy] and gwen definitely is a strong female figure
<3gwevin<3
een jaar geleden 10gwevin11 said…
i had always wondered why i started watching ben 10 alien force and never knew why but i think i finally figured it out... GWEVIN!
een jaar geleden privates1fan said…
gwin and kevin should realy go out or atleast kiss already!!