een jaar geleden h2o-clewis said…
i hope so
 i hope so
een jaar geleden mikethecat said…
heart
me too hope sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo­ooo­ooo­ooo
 me too hope soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
een jaar geleden sweetrae said…
Yes, there will be a Season 4. Emma, Cleo, Rikki, Bella, Will, and Lewis, will be the characters in it. I don't know what it is going to be about, but it will premiere February 2011. I am so glad that they will come out with Season 4! I can't wait to see it! I do not live in Australia I live in the USA, but I will do everything I can to watch it!
een jaar geleden Aqua-marine said…
for sweetrae...You don´t live in Austarlia, same here, I live in Estonia...and I will do anything to see that 4th season too...It´s the greatest news what I have heard today...really thanks that you said that...I wouldn´t know,, but now I know..AND I am really happy that it finally comes out....love h2o just add water 4ever..;)
but do u know for sure sweetrae ?
een jaar geleden H2OFANH2O99 said…
cake
HEY H2O SEASON 4 WILL BE 1000000000%%.I KNOW THAT MAYBE SHOOTS STARTED IN 16 OCTOBER,2010.MAYBE CLEO LIVED H2O.EMMA RETURNS.AND MAYBE WILL BE NEW MERMAID IN REAL LIFE HER NAME IS ANALLY AND IN REAL LIFE SHE COSIN OF PHOEBE TONKIN.I KNOW ONLY THISS.I DON'T KNOW ITS TRUE OR NOT BUT SEASON 4 WIL BE 1000000%%
een jaar geleden aquazula said…
i read that clio is leaving, she will be in 4 chapters of the 4th season, Will'll be leaving also, there will be a 4th mermaid (Kelly, Hannah Murray),nobody knows wether bella will stay (but if the director is saying there will be there 4 mermaids, then i can assure bella have higher possibilities to stay, u know... because cleo is leaving), and at last Kim (the younger sister of cleo) will be leaving too.
Note: I'm from mexico and don't have any way to see h2o if it's not in internet :(
een jaar geleden IpodFreakk said…
I'm quite confused on whether there is a season 4 or not. It's REALLY annoying how it's back and fourth. Some people think there will be and others not. I myself, I live in the US. The last episode I remember seeing is one in season 2. Then they cut it off for no reason with absolutely NO warning.
One day I was thinking about the show and took to the internet for help. I found a great website. (Google search 'h2o just add water' and it should be the first link that's NOT a video. The website is called TV Blinkx.) I watched an episode everyday until I was done. I hope that whenever the 4th season DOES come out, that someone posts it on this site. I check daily for anything new.
The only advice I can give is to STAY POSITIVE. See if you can email the producers or creator or something and tell them YOUR story. If we flood them with emails, they'll see how much we want another season and make it. Make sure to post that you're from the US (if you are) and maybe they'll even bring it back here again.
Thanks for reading. :D
Idk is there or not?
een jaar geleden IpodFreakk said…
@ h2o-clewis
Let me know if you ever find out.....
een jaar geleden frosie said…
There is 100% going to be a season 4. Hannah Murray is not in it. I asked Aussie TV mag TV Week if there was going to be a 4th season and they said yes there is but they don't know when it will air, hopefully it airs sometime this year. More info will be released closer to the air date.
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden Charmedh2ogirl said…
big smile
yay you've just made my day!
een jaar geleden bronwynr1 said…
awesome
but who did u ask?
een jaar geleden frosie said…
aquazula, Hannah Murray is not in season 4, it's all just rumours, don't believe what is on wikipedia, it can be edited by anyone. Phoebe Tonkin is not leaving, more stupid rumours, don;t believe any of them. I just read an interview with Hannah, she was asked what she was up to and she never mentioned H20, all rumours.
een jaar geleden cleo said…
Hi! люблю н2о и очень хочу 4 сезон)))
Привет с Украины)))))
een jaar geleden qazxsw18 said…
2011 has passed and now its 2012, when will H2O just add water 4 season priemere???(if theres going to be one, which in my opinion i think there is going to be a 4th season)
een jaar geleden tania123456789 said…
heart
you girls have fack power but i love waching you movie on tv two
YOU ROCK
een jaar geleden bella-lover said…
sad
@qazsw18 ikr!!!!!!! ive been waiting for a premiere to come out!!!! with hasnt happened yet!!!!!!!!!!
een jaar geleden bella-lover said…
meh
i kinda hope that kim wont be in it.....
een jaar geleden sunny-loves-pie said…
smile
I hope season 4 comes out but I don't want Chloe to leave I will do anything to see season 4
een jaar geleden disneyworld007 said…
Ugh!!!! I hope it comes out with a season 4!!!!!
een jaar geleden CourCour said…
What is your guys plot for season 4 of h2o
een jaar geleden Mer-magical101 said…
worried
WAIT WHERE'S EMMA??? she MUST be in season four!!! I absolutely hated when Emma wasn't in season 3!!!! It drove me mad!!!!
een jaar geleden Bigfan15 said…
worried
its 2013 and all of you have been saying either there is going to be a season 4 or not :( i'm in love with this show but its 2013 and no sign of season 4 :( i'm about to cry right now..