I study audio/visual synchronicity. This usually involves playing a music album as the soundtrack to a film, and the audio and video coincide extremely, usually approaching 100% coincidence.
I decided to try 'Hannah Montana' the album with 'Hannah Montana The Movie' and it worked perfectly, except track 6 is moved to a different place. Also note the album begins either 15 seconds before the actual film starts, or 15 seconds after the Disney logo starts. (The clue is the number 15 on Miley's shirt at the start.)
Here is a playlist of the first 8 songs...
The story told by the album is exactly the same as the story told by the film. What do people think, did they do this intentionally?
Not everyone is able to 'get' this, and it makes more sense the more times you watch, as you don't see all the coincidence at first. I might show a summary of how each of the songs line up, with pictures if possible, but it goes like this...
1. The Best Of Both Worlds - Introduction to regular girl Miley becoming Hannah.
2. Who Said - The rise to becoming a superstar.
6. I Got Nerve - The cheeky reporter interrupts the flow of her life.
3. Just Like You - Hannah gets everything she wants and Miley is turning into a regular celebrity.
4. Pumpin' Up The Party - Hannah hijacks Lilly's party (and Rico uses compressed air).
5. If We Were A Movie - Miley falls out with Lilly and her father, but it all works out in the end because it IS a movie. :)
7. The Other Side Of Me - Hannah is taking over, and is forced to experience her Miley side.
8. This Is The Life - Miley begins to enjoy the real life.