Hannah Montana Fav Hannah Song?

31ilikeallstars posted on Jul 23, 2009 at 06:40PM
what's your fav Hannah Song or miley but you know what i mean mine is Don't Wanna Be Torn

Hannah Montana 10 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden HannahFan85 said…
smirk
Hi there
My favorite song is
You'll always find your way back home!

een jaar geleden KadyBaybie_x said…
surprise
I like all of Hannah/Miley's songs, they are all exciting and different. I just finished reading her autobiography and she seems like a nice down to earth girl, but is that what she was aiming for? I just wonder if she's really like that, but as one of her biggest fans I would hate to find that she is really selfish, obnoxious etc...
That's not the Miley I look up to. I really wanted to join her fanclub MileyWorld.com but it costs $30 for an annual membership. Thats just a rip-off!
een jaar geleden KadyBaybie_x said…
big smile
But..if I were to choose a song it would have to be out of:
Ice-cream Freeze (let's chill)
The Climb
Start all over
See you again
Butterfly fly away (featuring Billy Ray Cyrus)
They're all reaalllyyyy good songs I listen to on a daily basis.
een jaar geleden gossipgirlstar2 said…
cool
I like all of them but my fave are:
Start all over
Let's chill
The climb
He could be the one
Let's get crazy
The good life
You'll always find your way back home
One in a million
Seven things....
een jaar geleden faithangel711 said…
angelic
My fave hannah song is best of both worlds.I like it cuz it is a song about her double life bieng Hannah Montana and Miley Cyrus. :D
een jaar geleden faithangel711 said…
angelic
My fave hannah song is best of both worlds.I like it cuz it is a song about her double life bieng Hannah Montana and Miley Cyrus:D. And B.T.W God bless u and have a nice day. (P.S:I LUV JESUS AND GOD) :D
een jaar geleden LilBunn said…
heart
TH climb!!!!!!!! [Perfect!]
you'll always fun ur way back home [very fun]
one in a million [amazing!]
een jaar geleden toshiba19 said…
I like all of her (or their, lol) songs. But recently i've been listening to Don't Wanna Be Torn a lot. Love the chorus
een jaar geleden ZMAN3000 said…
heart
WAZUP!!! I'm a guy and most guys don't like Hannah. But, my fav songs is Nobody's Perfect, Best of Both Worlds, Start all Over,What's Not to Like, Let's Do This, and Rock Star. I always sing them at school and everybody can't stand it when I do that.
een jaar geleden chocolitah1 said…
big smile
hi people my favorite music of hannah montana is Butherfly fly away