Harry Potter Vs. Twilight 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

Harry Potter Vs. Twilight 54807 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5501-5550 of 54807

een jaar geleden lemony44 said…
cake
I want Duble stuf oreos! Anyone have any? I can seattle with E-Oreos?
hehe.
 hehe.
een jaar geleden emilyroxx said…
laugh
THE OREOS!!! I LOVE THEM!! GIVE THEM TO ME! MWAHAHAHAHA!! lol, I <3 oreos :).
I want Oreos!!!!!!!!! muhahahahahahahaahahhahhhahhhhahaha
een jaar geleden harrypotterbest said…
sunny
lemony, can this count as a fanfic:
Okay here goes:
*takes deep breath*
The Gap in the Rock
Part 1
The newspaper I my hand was already rolled in a tight ball. I biked as fast as I could toward my best friend Maisi’s house. I had already told her I was coming, but not why.
The reason I was going was infuriating, mysterious, and suspicious. How and why someone would do such a thing was a mystery. As Maisi’s house came into view, I hopped of my bike and put it in their bike chain. I ran up the steps and rang the doorbell continuously. Maisi opened it and ushered me inside. We both went up to her room.
She shut the door. ‘Okay,’ she said. ‘Out with it. What’s the matter? You look like you’ve seen a ghost.’
I had to smile. This was one of our inside jokes. I laid the paper on her bed. ‘Read this,’ I said. It was a copy of The Guardian, a British newspaper.
She picked it up and started to read.
‘J K Rowling – rolled away or kidnapped?’
The famed author J K Rowling, who wrote the popular Harry Potter series, seems to have vanished overnight. The police have already been called to the scene, but they are unable to find out what happened.
‘We can’t find any clues, so we really don’t know what happened. She was supposed to be working on her new book, so it’s an option she just went in hiding to finish them peacefully,’ said one policeman to us. ‘We really don’t know where J K Rowling is, but we’re determined to find her – we’ve already put our best detectives on the case.’
Well, the public will not rest until they’ve found J K. Already, the tourists are swarming around her house in Edinburgh. Her family has already commented on this. They seem to be stained and worried, so Joanne Rowling probably didn’t just go into hiding. Of course, they could also be very good actors.
J K’s husband has already given the police J K’s timetable, so they can find her easier. Her husband, Dr. Neil, reported to the police that she had left her house at 6 o’clock pm on Sunday to go to her friends. After, she had not returned. ‘She said she would be coming back before 10, but I assumed she forgot the time.’
Her friend, however, had not seen her. ‘She called from a telephone booth to tell me she wouldn’t be coming. I thought this was strange, since she always carries her cell phone with her.
Quite a strange mystery. And on pg 5 it’s the report on house decor….
Maisi looked up. ‘This can’t be happening,’ she said.
‘It IS happening,’ I said. ‘Let’s solve this. J K was heading to her friend’s house at 6:00, Sunday. She didn’t come back.’
‘Don’t forget, she could also have gone into hiding.’ Maisi was rummaging in her desk and took out a pencil and paper. ‘Here,’ she said. ‘We can write the options.’
She wrote on the paper ‘Missing Author’. Underneath that, she wrote the clues:
-left for friend’s house at 6
-didn’t return
-told friend she wasn’t coming from TELEPHONE BOOTH
‘That’s a solid clue.’ She looked at me. ‘If she always carries a cell phone, she would’ve used that, right?’
‘Right.’ I nodded. ‘Unless the kidnapper forced her to use a telephone booth so it wouldn’t show where she was calling from, or her cell phone was out of battery.’ I stare outside the window. ‘If only we knew a little about the kidnapper.’
‘Let’s search it.’ I turned around and saw Maisi was searching British kidnappers. ‘How about this,’ she said finally, pointing to a picture. I leaned closer and read the caption.
‘Lionel Fright,’ I read aloud. ‘Broken out of jail and is rumored to have moved to Bulgaria.’
‘Wow.’
‘I know,’ I looked out the window again. ‘Escaped from jail…’
I looked at the time. It was already 7:15, and I was supposed to get home at 7! ‘I better go!’ I dashed outside and pedaled ferociously toward my house. All the while, I was thinking about the mystery. It was just like Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, when Mad-Eye Moody was actually a Death Eater in disguise.

The next morning, there was even more to the story. Apparently, the kidnapper had called the police and told them to leave 7 billion dollars at the Stonehenge site. Then, they were going to return the kidnapped author. The police, of course, were going to perform a stakeout at Stonehenge. Stonehenge was very close to my house, so me and Maisi went there.
We searched all the rocks. ‘There isn’t anything here!’ We had searched for 2 hours.
Then, surprisingly, Maisi yelled. I turned and said ‘What is it? You gave me a fright!’
‘Look here,’ she said simply. There was a crack in the wall, big enough for one person to fit through.
‘I’ll go through there,’ I said. ‘And if I don’t come out, call for help.’
I squeezed through the gap, and was in a stone like chamber. Around the edges, it was carved into infinite abstract figures. However, when I looked closer, I could see that it was actually letters. I tried to read them, but it was impossible to do so in the semi-darkness. Felling a wave of disappointment, made lighter only by the thought that I would come down tomorrow to explore again, I turned and headed out the chamber.
On the walk back, I described everything in extreme detail to Maisi. I admit, I might exaggerated a little, but then again, everyone does that once in a while! We made plans to go back there tomorrow. As I headed back, I thought how strange it was that no one had discovered the chamber yet. Before heading home, I stopped to go to the library. I picked up about 50 Stonehenge books and went home to read them.
At 4 in the morning, I was still reading. Then, suddenly, I read something exciting, from the news paper next to my book.
Stonehenge will be closed tomorrow for the stakeout
It was only 8 words, yet it meant that we wouldn’t be able to go out there tomorrow! I grabbed my pack [full of sneaking away essentials like flashlight, batteries, and snacks]. I hurried downstairs, snuck out of the house, and walked to Maisi’s house. We had devised a plan for emergencies just like this. There was a ball hidden in the bushes. It was light, so it’s easy to throw, but made some noise when it hit something. I threw it at Maisi’s window. My throw was far of, so I tried again. This time I succeeded, and Maisi came to the window.
She saw me, her eyes widened, and she ran. After a few minutes, she appeared by my side.
I whispered everything to her as we crept along the path to Stonehenge. My plan was to go back in the chamber, this time both of us. Then we would explore until we found something. Perhaps a hidden passageway!
‘Okay,’ Maisi whispered back, ‘but what do we do if we’re caught?’
I had been thinking the same thing, but, pushing it to the back of my mind, I said ‘We won’t,’ more confidently than I felt. We crept along the path, and finally arrived at the site. I quickly went through the gap with Maisi right beside me. I could hear her gasp as we entered.
‘Okay,’ I said, ‘here’s the plan: You walk along the left wall, I’ll do the right. They’re close enough together that we can still hold hands. Maisi nodded. We carried out the plan, until I heard a muffled sound coming from the wall.
‘Maisi,’ I cried. ‘Come here and see this!’
Maisi came over and said ‘I hear something!’ She pressed her ear against the wall. Suddenly, it swung aside, and a pair of rough hands grabbed me.
‘So it’s you two that’s been creeping along this here hideout,’ said a male voice.
‘Quick Maisi, run!’ I struggled against the man, but I couldn’t get free. I heard Maisi’s footsteps, but then the man spoke again.
He placed a silver knife that was completely clean, so it shone in the darkness, against my throat. ‘Move and she gets it,’ said the man threateningly to Maisi.
tell me if you like it, or dislike, or any critical point of view.
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden ILUVDRWHO said…
smile
I'm too lazy to see what number we are on but another reason is this video:

link
een jaar geleden mooimafish17 said…
it's good, one point, you can't get close to the stones - it's all blocked off and noone gets close - but for dramatic story telling it works
thank you!
I do like it! and I like the cliffehanger (sp?)
smile
i wasn't being sarcastic, and i haven't finished yet - i thought i'd see if any one liked it before finishing.
smile
i'm going to finish it and post it on here when it's done
een jaar geleden FredWRules said…
big smile
omg new person you are EPIC!!!!!!!!

oh, and Lemon, when you posted that, I was asleep :D
"Cassandra cringed. She had asked him not to do that, but her estranged uncle tended to do as he liked. Molly leapt up first as Dumbledore walked out the room.
“Won’t you stay…..” she called after him, but the front door was already swinging to.
“He has business Mrs Weasley, and he tends to…….you know” she offered unhelpfully, feeling the need to excuse her uncle of Molly’s disapproving glare. Molly sighed before pushing a big smile on her face, one that showed true warmth and gestured around the table.
“Who do you know,” she asked and Cassandra was glad of the distraction. She took her time in answering the question, running her hands through her long, straight black hair before answering.
“Well, Sirius and Remus and Tonks.” She flashed a smile to the owner of each name.
“Then there’s Snape and you too of course. ” she added, grinning at Arthur Weasley and Molly. Snape was not present at the table. The table and Cassandra knew he had business with Dumbledore, but no one in the order knew the nature of this business.
“Everybody, this is Cassandra. She sometimes stays here during term time. She’s a member of the order.”
“How old is she” demanded Ron with his usual subtly.
“Im the same age as you,” said Cassandra, throwing him a winning
smile that silenced the red-haired boy."

she second part.....DUM DUM DUM DUM the plot thickenssssssssss
the first person to get to the next page with VALID sentences, gets a prop from me
smile
btw moo, i love your story
een jaar geleden emilyroxx said…
smile
Okay, harrypotterbest, you are an AMAZING author. I want to read more when you write it! :) So are we posting fanfics on here now? because me and one of my wrote one a few years ago and are still working on it. I'll post it if you'd like.
cool i'd love to read it!
Best:AWESOMENESS! I love how its not about Harry Potter but it is at the same time.and mak sure that you post it on my FF forum too.

Fred: when Iposted what?
Moo: awesome! Post it on my ff forum pls
And people feel free to post fics, I'll read em'
smile
kay, i'll post it on your forum, but it's way longer than 300 words!
een jaar geleden souflizzle317 said…
best, moo's right (and she should be, she lives in England....right?), you can't get near to the stones. I went on a family trip to Tisbury (near Salisbury, and Stonehenge) a few years ago and my older sister took me to Stonehenge and I was all excited but then realized all you could do was walk around the stones in a circle about 30-50 feet away :(
Best, I shall be the one who will get us to the next page. Here's a valid sentence:
Twilight sucks.
Ya, that's a good sentence. I really dont dislike Twilight all that much, it's just sooo fun to make fun of it.
Best: The Fan Fiction you wrote was awesome. J.K Rowling Kidnapped! For Merlin's sake!
Moo: Keep posting, it's getting interesting, especially when you mentioned RON...
Fred: What are you talking about? What did I say when you were sleeping?
Speaking of WHICH... I love Ron, but I would never want to be in Hermione's place. I wouldnt want to marry him instead of her. cuz I just realized its not Ron I love, it's Ronmione.
Speaking of which...EMMA WATSON'S NEW HAIR CUT!!!!! EWWWW! She copped off Hermione! She says this ""Dear all. Cut my hair off a few days ago... Feels incredible. I love it. I've wanted to do this for years and years; it's the most liberating thing ever. Hope you like. Big love from Emma x."

Best, I shall be the one who will get us to the volgende page. Here's a valid sentence: Twilight sucks.
Valid!
ohh well... i've never been there. *shrug* maby i'll change the setting or something! @fizzle
help i need something to post on my website... it's under construction!
Wait, how come my comment above ( or on page 221) was the first on page 222 and now its not?
mischievous
Best: I entered your web site! i'm Lemony44!!! What is it for by the way?
smile
really, nothing right now. i want to make it a good Potter website, so im just looking for ideas right now.
mischievous
it should be an awesome chat room! And I need help here! AND I NEED YOU, THE EXPERTS!!!link
 it should be an awesome chat room! And I need help here! AND I NEED YOU, THE EXPERTS!!!http://www.fan
link
LOL
I, gonna post this terrible FF I found about TW. LOL. TERRIBLE!!!
FAN FICTION

“Edward hurry up! We have to go hunting” said Emmett in the school’s lunch room. Everyone turned around , Mike jumped up and said “I knew it, I always knew that you are a werewolf!!! Mwhuahahahahaha!!”
“WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST SAY? “(obviously you think he was talking to Emmet Right? Nope he was talking to Mike, ya you heard me!)
“I am not a werewolf, I am way cooler and hotter!”
All the girls shouted “I agree!”
He gave a Blue Steel (Its one of those looks that male models give when they are modeling.) all the girls came to his side and they started dancing Thriller. Random. I know.
“Are you trying to show off Cullen?”
“Why are you even asking, I mean isn’t it obvious?” Said Edward.
“So Emmett are we going HUNTING or not?”
“Yes…” said Emmett, but before he could even finish Mike said
“Are you trying to be cool with it? Huh? Are you trying to get away with it Cullen? What are you really? What are you?!?!?”
Edward took a reeeally DEEP breath,
“I am not going to tell you! Ha.” Right when he was done saying that Charlie came in the room “What the hell is going on in here? I mean really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!”­
After like 3 minutes Edward spoke up “WTF Charlie STFU!”
“What the hell Edward? Are you f***ing kidding me? Did you realize I am a POLICE MAN?”
“Are YOU f***ing kidding me did you realize I am A vampire?”
“OH S**T ! FORGOT. But can we stop fighting and saying bad words? Let’s make peace!”
“Sure.”Said Edward, Emmett and Mike. So they ALL came out of the lunch room and sang “Black or white.”

THE END
THAT HURT MY SELF CONCIUSNESS. I THINK I"M GONNA FAINT...TERRIBLE GRAMMAR...IT'S HUNTING ME...
sick
oooh I have a cold...
een jaar geleden souflizzle317 said…
^^ That.......I don't even have words to describe that. I'm not even going to sink so low as to talk about it. So, moving on.

llamas?
alpacas.
best, what's your website url? I cbf looking through other pages to see wether it's there or not.

lemon, I meant the post where you were asking where I was, and at that time I was sleeping.

I just realized I can touch type pretty well. I didn't look at my keyboard at all while typing this.
heart
aww thanks guys - I won't post any more on here, but I will post links to it lol
:)
on a side note, octopus
alpaca is win. especially when it's been pimped.

(PIMP MY ALPACA!!!!!!!)
smile
how was your alpaca pimped? what are it's improvements?
big smile
it looks totes gangsta nao.
XD
laugh
s-ceen
mischievous
Rise and shine!!!!! Good morning Florida!
een jaar geleden luv_warriorcatz said…
u liv in florida?
heart
Fizzle: Do you love llamas? I do, in fact, once I had a B-day and we rode the llamas!! It was great! I think it was my eighth...
Fred: OoooooooooooOh!!!!! and good job for touch typing!
Moo: Awwww but I like when you post it on here...oh well.
Where's Rox? And SEv? For Merlin's beard. Anyway, That was the most...FF...ya.
Warrior...Imma pretend I didn't hear that...yes I do.
WHO was gonna move to FL again?
awww thanks but I thought it would be hard for people to keep up with the story - it does get quite confusing
een jaar geleden luv_warriorcatz said…
suddenly this turne 2 a gossip page
ooooh. Well.