Harry Potter Vs. Twilight 54807 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 7051-7100 of 54807

een jaar geleden harrypotterbest said…
laugh
lol ginny
een jaar geleden ginnypotter12 said…
worried
haha yeahhh.. ik its kinda sad. i usually just go in there when i see something i like.. but only if im with a friend. lol i would never go in with a parent, and im still not completely comfortable when im with a friend
oh and malloy just ignore shelbylynn. she doesnt even know what shes talking about. notice she said WATCH intead of READ?
she just isnt worth it.
een jaar geleden lucius_malloy said…
I wish Finland was that awesome.
and yeah, ginny, I know... I'm just really tired and therefore rather irritable right now.
een jaar geleden emilyroxx said…
I shopped at HotTopic yesterday. It was kind of cool, but they don't really have anything my style. It's my friends favorite store, so every time we go to the mall together she drags me in there.
een jaar geleden rkcapger048 said…
big smile
I went into hot topic with my friend one time... There were Twilight shirts (that was when I was on the dark side) and I almost *gasp* got a twilight shirt... I'm ashamed. But I've been a Potterite again for over a year now :)
yeah i mostly just like hot topic for the other stuff, like invader zim, the beatles, edward scissorhands, labyrinth, etc.
cappy, yeah i used to be the same. i loved hp since i was 4, but i was lured into twilight by some friends, luckily i got back on track when i re read hp :)
malloy, are there any stores like that in finland? and yeah thats understandable.
cool
here's my new shirt :)
 here's my new overhemd, shirt :)
laugh
My first trip to HotTopic went like that too.
*Walks in*
*Sees Edward*
*Walks out*

Nice shirt by the way. :)
awesome shirt :) and lol i just look at the shirts on the wall :) those arent twilight.
een jaar geleden LoveDraco123 said…
Cappy, my dad's the manager for Pakistan for Old Navy, GAP and Banana Republic. :)
laugh
draco, thats epic . :D
wink
thats cool draco! my dad's a pediatric pulmonologist... *crickets chirp* it means he's a children's lung doctor. He's actually my friend Mia's doctor and was my friends younger sister's (Mia has asthma and my friend's younger sister had cystic fibrosis)
thats cool u guys. my dads a computer programmer.. yay. lol
My dad is... Something in finance.
yay our dads sure are exciting! haha
een jaar geleden boolander25 said…
cool
Hey people, what happening?!
hello there boolander!! haha
My dad's just a physical therapist if we're on that topic. Speaking of topics, I just got the HP Deathly Hallows tee from Hot Topic (and the EEnE one, but this is the HP vs TS spot)!!
:) yay ! haha my friend told me about hp stuff in hot topic but i just checked and i think they cleared out D:
im still looking though
Aw that sucks. It's a beast shirt.
yea it sounds like it. i really want one . although i did get a hogwarts shirt in WWoHP when i went last month :D
Aw man, you're the lucky one. You got to go! I wan tot go SOOOO badly. >.<
yea it was epic! the only thing is that the lines are like hours long. the line to get into olivanders is literally an all-day wait.
I bet it was. I hope they add express lines before I go.
een jaar geleden RavenclawPride said…
big smile
Ok, here's my list for stuff I *must* buy. I also have a list of stuff that I'll buy if I have money left. Not likely.
Ok, here I go!
-Ravenclaw robes
-Wand, either Voldy's, Draco's, or Snape's
-ONE chocolate frog. I mean, $10 for a one inch long piece of chocolate? Ah, well, it's the card you're after.
-Every Flavor Beans. :D
-Ravenclaw lanyard
-Ravenclaw scarf
-The patches. To design my clothes with.
-THE WAX SEAL.
-A bag. Gonna search there.
-Pygmy Puff, but I think they'll be out of stock. Gonna name it... um... I'll bring it to school and leave that to my best friend. She's more creative than me.
That's all I can remember for now.
Wax Seal?

My friend said that the Hufflepuff scarf was crap when she went, so IDK if I still want one. Wait, what am I saying? Of COURSE I do! The Choco Frog is TEN BUCKS?! Wow. Still want one though.
smile
I'm gonna move to Florida when I go to college. Then I can go to WWoHP whenever I want.
een jaar geleden TeamSiriusBlack said…
@boolander25: I got your banner from the AVPS spot and uploaded it. Thanks :D!
thats cool, just make sure you have plenty of money, cause i got robes and a wand and that alone was almost $200
I have $300... not nearly enough.
sad
Woooooow that place is EXPENSIVE! I'm never going to be able to convince my parents to take me there. :(
well you will be able to get the wand and robe, and some other stuff. but definitely try to save up before you go
@TSB, cool ;)

And yeah, I really need to save up for that place. My parents would barely let me get my EEnE shirt because it was 20 bucks, they'd never get me robes. :'(
yeah, the robes are like 100. then the wand is 50.. plus tax. it really sucks. but on the brightside, the new ride is awesome!
sad
I'm starting to think looks are all that matters now... this is from a website.
Vampires can't resist the smell of fresh human blood, just like Hollywood studios can't resist the temptation of easy money. And if there's one lesson Hollywood has learned from Twilight, it's that a compelling plot and character development don't matter as long as you have a smoking hot cast. Why bother with interesting dialogue when you can just have Robert Pattinson look into the camera and smolder? Who needs plot development when you have Taylor Lautner's abs?
crying
u guys r so lucky... i'll probably never get to go
Ravenclawpride, I agree. I hate Robert Pattenson anyways. He was actually decent in Harry Potter, but then Twilight came along and he was just wooden. Ditto Kristen Stewart.
Well that's been true for AGES. The only reason everyone watched Twilight was because it had hot people in it. It's actually quite a good way to scam people into buying your crap. Plus most girls just go for hot guys because they're so "sexy", but personally, I hate muscular guys. Abs turn me off. I go for the geeks.
 Well that's been true for AGES. The only reason everyone watched Twilight was because it had hot peop
laugh
lol nice, boo :D cool pic too... :D
een jaar geleden GemonkDruid said…
Mmm, I want that cookie. Don't I get a cookie? LOL
een jaar geleden GemonkDruid said…
*scrolls up and reads conversation* Hmmm, I don't know what the heck WWoHP is, but what I do know is A. it sounds totally awesome! and B. my parents will never let me go there, because of reason A.
Sure you can have a cookie. LOTS of cookies.
 Sure u can have a cookie. LOTS of cookies.
WWoHP is the Wizarding World of HP. It's like the awesomest thing on the planet.
big smile
For those of you people who have Facebook, and love Darren Criss, join " Darren Criss Street Team " which is practically a group to advertise Darren. Request him on radio stations, stuff like that.
There are also contests, and you could win prizes.
Ugh I hate being such a social dork. Even though being a dork is awesome, everyone has one of these FBs. >.< I'm not sure if I actually want one though...
big smile
You can still help Darren-ize the world! :)
What if I''m not Team Darren though?? *dun-dun-duuuun*
Um... >:(