Harry Potter Vs. Twilight 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

Harry Potter Vs. Twilight 54807 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 7851-7900 of 54807

een jaar geleden boolander25 said…
Thanks, I'm getting better so it makes me happy. I feel like I should post stuff on livejournal, but I don't have an account and I don't know how it works. :P
een jaar geleden LoveDraco123 said…
But, you make them yourself? How?
een jaar geleden lucius_malloy said…
They're both good, but I like the first one more :) also, how do you make them? curiosity o
speaking... Do you draw them, or...?
big smile
^^ Yeah, boo, tell us. xD
een jaar geleden lucius_malloy said…
heart
I'm gonna go to bed now :) good night!
smile
Night, Malloy! :)
Nope, I edit fanart that I find on the internet, and crop and edit them on picnik.com If only I could draw that well. I make all my other icons on there too, like my supermegafoxyawesomehott Double D ones ♥

Bleur
 Nope, I pas aan fanart that I find on the internet, and crop and pas aan them on picnik.com If only I coul
Oh night! Sorry it took a while to respond. :(
Hinny
 Hinny
een jaar geleden emilyroxx said…
Ugh, you guys are so lucky. I can't draw to save y life. :(
een jaar geleden GemonkDruid said…
Hmm... the HarGin one... is weird.
Weird? I can fix it. :)
Better? :)
 Better? :)
YAH. :D

"I know I should go
But I follow you like a man possessed
There's a traitor here beneath my breast
And it hurts me more than you've ever guessed
If my heart could beat, it would break my chest
but I can see you're unimpressed"

XD Love OMWF!
een jaar geleden lemony44 said…
worried
BOO!!! I NEED A REALLY CUTE ONE OF RONMIONE! EMERGENCY! I'M GOING CRAZY! Ron...Ro...n.... need.... HELP PLEASE!
Here's one:
 Here's one:
anyone here?
een jaar geleden harrypotterbest said…
yes me
tell me, which one is the best?

I walked along the hallway, reading my letter. I had always known there was something special about me, but this... this was more than what anyone could have dreamed. I remembered yesterday, when I didn’t know a thing about this. The Headmaster had visited me.
“You are a wizard, Tom,” she had told me.

I jammed the Sorting Hat onto my head. It had only been on for a second before it cried aloud ‘Slytherin!’ Relieved, I took of the hat and put it on the stool. I hurried to the Slytherin table, feeling happier than I had ever felt in my life.

I lay on my bed, thinking of my deceased parents. It had been a dream come true to find that I had a place at Hogwarts, but now I was even more obsessed with finding out my identity than ever. No one here at the orphanage knew anything about my parents. I had been born at a mysterious hospital, and, as with most of my early life, no one knew anything about it.
They only knew that my mother was dead – they didn’t know who my father was either. How i looked did nothing to help the hospital people decide who my father was. I had sometimes thought they knew who I was, and who my parents were, but they looked at me as though... well, as though they were scared of me!
een jaar geleden Twforever said…
Ok. OMG! Twilight is way better than Harry Potter! SM is a far better writer. you have to admit it. Potter rox? Potter sux's more like it.
@Best Oh and they all suck, who's Tom anyway?
Ok, thank you Twforever. I shall remember your opinion. And i'm not sure off the name so i just put Tom there. And now, unless you have real reasons why Twilight is better, please get off this forum.
Right, don't answer. And then it's us Twilighters that flee, hu?
Here's your comment in reverse:
Ok. OMR! Harry Potter is way better than Twilight. JKR is a far better writer. You have to admit it. Twforever? HPforever is more like it.
Oh, believe me. I HAVE REASONS!

1. There is more romance
2.We have some realistic people, like Mike.
3. You can live forever.
Ok.
1. There is more romance.
In what way? Twilight, the on;y romance is Bella and Edward. In HP, we have: Harry and Ginny, Ron and Hermione, Bill and Fleur, Mr. Mrs. Weasley, Lavender and Ron, Harry and Cho, Hermione and Krum, we have parental love, like the Weasleys, Harry's for Sirius, Mrs. Weasley for Harry and Hermione, we have sibling love, like Harry's for Hermione, The WEasley family, and Ron for Ginny
2. We have realistic people, like Mike.
Well, everyone in HP is realistic, so I don't see how that counts. And if you're talking about him being human, HP has loads of Muggles as well.
3. You can live forever.
That doesn't make a book good!
'To the well organized mind, Death is but the next great adventure!' But then again, no one in Twilight has an organized mind...
And remember, the Philosopher's Stone? A Stone that makes the drinker immortal and have a lot of money? But in the end, no one could conquer Death, so the stone was destroyed rather than given the chance to be in the wrong hands.
It also makes HP more realistic that no one could live forever. Even the Horcruxes and Hallows couldn't make a person immortal forever!
een jaar geleden FredWRules said…
I like all of them- they're really good!!!

ok, right now I need a rant, so bear with me.

GAAAHHHHH I'm so SICK of my sister and her fucktard little friends!!!!
They think it's ok to WALTZ into my HOUSE and just TRASH anything they can see!!!!!
like, once, they broke our kettle (it was really cool and made out of glass and everything) and they tried to FIX it without telling our parents using masking tape!!!! When Mum picked it up the next day to try and pour hot water into her coffee, her foot could've been seriously badly burnt, or bits of glass could've gotten into it!!!!!!!!!
and today, in the room where our PIANO is and also some really precious boat figurines are (belonged to my deceased grandfather, probably couldn't be fixed or replaced if broken), they decided that it was A FUCKING SMART IDEA TO START THROWING SHOES EVERYWHERE!!!!
there's also a TV in that room, and did I mention the FUCKING GLASS TABLE?!?!?!?!?!? Oh I am so fucking close to fucking punching my sister in her fucking face!!!!!!!

*sighs* sorry, needed to get that out of my system, and since my sister's lovely *sarcasm* friends are following me on twitter, this was the only place I could go.

thank you for bearing with me!!! <3
How old is this sister? That's so rude... What you should do:
Sneak up on them...
With your wand...
Yell out loud the spell...
WAIT Never mind, that's illegal!
in the magical world... ;)
If she's a Muggle...
last edited een jaar geleden
She is definitely a muggle.
and she's pretending to be *gag* bella, just coz one of her friends bit her on the wrist. *curls lip*
merlin, she is annoying the fuck out of me!
een jaar geleden emilyroxx said…
Ewwwww. Who would pretend to be Bella? My brother breaks everything he touches too, so you're not alone.
good.
but they're all 15.
and older than me.
and I'm more responsible than them.
this is maddening.
Again, how old is she?
Pretending to be Bella? I hope you were talking about Bellatrix The HP Bella!
Hmm I wonder where the Twi person went? And on the prev page they say 'And it's us Twilight fans that run away?'
Please tell me witch ff beginning is better!
nope unfortunately I'm not.
sorry!!!
I'm so ashamed of her!!!!!!
*breaks down into tears*

on a completely unrelated note, HAPPY 25TH BIRTHDAY BRIAN HOLDEN!!!!!!!
Don't be ashamed. There are some who'll hold it against yeh, but they're not worth bothering about.
indeedimundo.

shall we hold a b'day party for Brian?
E-cake?
cake
yum :)
Hmm... you have a really crap sister Andie. :/

(Ok. OMG!)

Ya know, using OMG just lowers my opinion of you.

(Twilight is way better than Harry Potter!)

Reasons, please?

(SM is a far better writer. you have to admit it.)

No, she isn't and I won't admit something that isn't true.

(Potter rox? Potter sux's more like it.)

No, you suck is more like it. XP

(@Best Oh and they all suck, who's Tom anyway?)

Gee, that's really nice, you know, telling people their writing sucks. You could at least be considerate of other people's feelings and say something constructively critical.
een jaar geleden PotterForever said…
hehe we havent had a twitard show up here in a while.

Now, Twforever, allow me, if you will to contradict each of your reasons.

1. We have more romance.

Obsessive longing based on appearence is called lust. What do Bella and Edward have in common? Have they ever shown any reason for liking each other besides Edward's looks, and Bella's, smell?

2. We have more realistic people like Mike

both series are fantasy so "more realistic," is not a valid argument. And Harry Potter has plenty of realistic people to, like harrypotterbest said.

3. You can live forever

Not a reason. Has nothing to do with the story quality. Also, HP teaches you that death is not the worst thing in the world, while Twilight teaches you being human means you are weak.

Of course, I realize you will never come back, so I'm not sure why I just waisted my time. Oh well.
All the things that tie us close... to what matters most... we can not let go!
MoM, The Bravest Man I Ever Knew!
That line kind of goes here... so yeah :P
^ What?
I have no idea.
hmmm
HP ties us close, you see! We all love it, and hate Twilight, and that's what matters most here, so we should not let it go!
Or... something like that :P
Please tell me which ff beginning is better!
... The second one.
cool :)
they'r all about the same person, and the same ff, just trying to decide the beginning ;)