I'm a poet and didnt know it! hehe, I'm bored
een jaar geleden LoveDraco123 said…
^^ Not anymore. xD
een jaar geleden lucius_malloy said…
sad
:DD
yeah, we kinda went out at one point... and now it's really awkward
een jaar geleden potterrox said…
I totally get it. Thats what happened to me and "Bob". Bob asked me out, but I wasn't ready for a bf, so I broke it off and now its weird.

And then at the camp i went to this summerl, when I was gone for a few weeks, there was this boy "Jim" who I was talking to a lot, as a friend. He was a huge nerd, but a really sweet friend. then he asked me to the camp dance even though he knew that I wouldn't even be there, because i had a swim meet. Then after camp he wouldnt stop texting me :( seems like the only boys that like me are ones that i don't like back...

yeah, thanks for reading my rant
een jaar geleden LalalaLinda385 said…
laugh
IKR!!!!
een jaar geleden LoveDraco123 said…
worried
^^ What exactly are you referring to?
Yeah... The crazy thing is I've liked him since fourth grade. -sigh- and he liked me too. I think. But it was just really awkward, so we broke it off, and now it's still really awkward, and he has a new girlfriend, and I've never met her, but I hate her, and I hate myself for that =/
woah, run-on sentence.
big smile
Why is it every time I bare my heart to you guyz you all just vanish?
een jaar geleden lemony44 said…
Muhahahahahahah! I totally agree with every word yoy guys said since i was gone
Evil -_-
yeah, my ex has a new gf, and I think shes really cool. I've totally moved on, but its weird
yeah, that's the thing... I haven't moved on D: and the thing is, we're both part of this thing where four ninth graders are one third grade class's kinda like big brothers and sisters... May I repeat: awkward
een jaar geleden harrypotterbest said…
er malloy... what?
een jaar geleden emilyroxx said…
Ouch... I feel sooooo bad for you. Thats happend to me too. :(
Best - in my school, the youngest kids are in 3rd grade and the oldest ones are in 12th. Every year, each 3rd-grade class is assigned four 9th graders to be big sisters and brothers... We play with them at recess, have game lessons with them, go on their field trips and stuff... It's awesome, cause the kidz love us and stuff :) but, incidentally, my brother's in my 3rd-grade class. And he told everybody that I love Tom (I'ma call him Tom now, it's not his real name)... I'm just glad Tom wasn't at school on Friday. But Monday's gonna be awesome. *sarcastic smile*
oh, now i get it malloy. Tom... is the name of Lord Voldemort
I knowz.
Thatz why I chose it.

Not really... That was only half of it :D
ok i've posted this before but.... which one is ur favourite?
~~
I walked along the hallway, reading my letter. I had always known there was something special about me, but this... this was more than what anyone could have dreamed. I remembered yesterday, when I didn’t know a thing about this. The Headmaster had visited me.
“You are a wizard, Tom,” she had told me.
~~
I jammed the Sorting Hat onto my head. It had only been on for a second before it cried aloud ‘Slytherin!’ Relieved, I took of the hat and put it on the stool. I hurried to the Slytherin table, feeling happier than I had ever felt in my life.
~~
I lay on my bed, thinking of my deceased parents. It had been a dream come true to find that I had a place at Hogwarts, but now I was even more obsessed with finding out my identity than ever. No one here at the orphanage knew anything about my parents. I had been born at a mysterious hospital, and, as with most of my early life, no one knew anything about it.
They only knew that my mother was dead – they didn’t know who my father was either. How i looked did nothing to help the hospital people decide who my father was. I had sometimes thought they knew who I was, and who my parents were, but they looked at me as though... well, as though they were scared of me!
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden mz_black2010 said…
tongue
wow twilight is way better because its romantic,excitng,funny,sad,and HOTTTTTT Harry potter is to much child like he always getting into trouble and try to fix everything i even stop watching harry potter when i waz like 9. when people read twilight and see the movies they would want yhu to read more books so that means twilight is more better TEAM JACOB ALL DAY
Give some proof from the book. I could tell you write now that HP is better because it's romantic, funny, sad, and AWESOME, but no one would believe me unless they agree or I give them proof.
And now to contradict everything you said:
best, the second one.
mz_black, go die in a hole. KTHXBAI
Twilight only has Bella and Edward, and HP has lots of love. They have tangled up love, love that you have to be a fool not to see, we have parental love, and sibling love.
Twilight is exciting in what way...?
HP isn't like a child. He starts out as one, like we all do, but matures through out the series, like humans are supposed to.
He gets into trouble, yes, but not always. And what do you mean by 'try to fix everything'? If it was that easy, the only spell you'd need is 'Reparo!' And you say you stopped watching HP when you were nine - not stopped reading HP, which you probably never did.
When people read Twilight, they see the movies. People only like Twilight because of the movies. Twilight does not persuade anyone to read more. It actually persuades people to do the opposite.
And how is Team Jacob a reason?
hey malloy, y do u like the second one? just wondering.
Um... I dunno. I just do.
ok cool. :D
best- I assume its about voldy. if so, the headmaster is a he not a she. typo?
een jaar geleden QuibblerQuoter said…
@team Jacob person, yes people read Twilight and watch the movies. How is that a reason? People read Harry Potter and watch the movies too. I think this is proof Twilight kills brain cells. "More better"?
Rox, it is not about Mouldy Voldy, but i could not come up with a good name so i put Tom there.
QQ, u r so right! 'More better'
een jaar geleden GemonkDruid said…
You guys added 6 pages without me. T.T Granted, about one page was Lemony talking to herself, but still.

(I just got Nimrod, American Idiot and 21st Century Breakdown, but I haven't listened to them that much yet)

Oh, yeah? Well I have Kerplunk, Dookie, American Idiot and 21st Century Breakdown!!! PWNED.
ok, gemonk?
don't be offended but what's ur name about?
Well... I used to be into the whole "Merlin magicks" thing (Merthur FTW!), so that's where Druid came from. And Gemonk is my nickname that my friends gave me. G = goth, Emo = emo, nk = punk.
ok ok :)
Woo... I'm bored now.
 Woo... I'm bored now.
bored is bored.... i'm so bored
Imma gonna list my Top 25 fav TV shippings :D

1. Spike/Buffy (BtVS)
2. Booth/Brennan (Bones)
3. Damon/Elena (Vampire Diaries)
4. Chuck/Blair (Gossip Girl)
5. Cordelia/Doyle (Angel)
6. Barney/Robin (How I Met Your Mother)
7. Buffy/Angel (BtVS)
8. Fred/Wesley (Angel)
9. Beckett/Castle (Castle)
10. Gwen/Arthur (Merlin)
11. Merlin/Arthur (Merlin)
12. Rachel/Puck (Glee)
13. Willow/Oz (BtVS)
14. Willow/Tara (BtVS)
15. Xander/Anya (BtVS)
16. Xander/Cordelia (BtVS)
17. Cordelia/Angel (Angel)
18. Faith/Angel (Angel)
19. Spike/Dru (BtVS)
20. Tina/Artie (Glee)
21. Pam/Jim (Office)
22. Britta/Jeff (Community)
23. Jenny/Giles (BtVS)
24. Ted/Robin (How I Met Your Mother)
25. Tony/Ziva (NCIS)

Not in order, except for the first 3.
erm... that's cool
een jaar geleden FredWRules said…
nice.
I have to write either a short story (500 words) or a poem.
any ideas about what they could be about????
anybody home????
yep i am :)
write it about HP... that's the best i can come up with
smile
nah, I'm writing about how procrastination saves lives :D
^ NO! Write about Spike's abs. XD
LOL But I can't, that'd take more than 500 words to describe in all their glory!!!
XD
Then write about... Angel's abs. :D
same problem :)
smile
coz I'm fancy, I'm going to a pedicure at 3 :)
... Write about lava lamps. IDK. Does it have to be exactly 500?
whats the time in Australia, u people? It's like 12:45 here :)
Cool :) I'm currently broke, so no pedicures for me :(
yes it does, and it's 2.45pm here :)