just start at one and see if you can get 1000

Harry Potter Vs. Twilight 54807 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 11551-11600 of 54807

een jaar geleden GemonkDruid said…
You know Finnish? :P
een jaar geleden Accio_Pandorica said…
smile
Out of interest, is there anyone that IS a septic.? Just I thought there was at least one person that was from America....blates not atm :) x
een jaar geleden lucius_malloy said…
Andie - NOT SWEDISH!!! FINNISH!!
Also, I dropped my Sharpie in the bus :((( I need to go get a new one today
big smile
Wait...do I have a stereotype? That's the tea-drinking posh toff right (as in the guy from Gap Yah) He IS funny...>.< x
een jaar geleden FredWRules said…
no, I just guessed.
and I was close!!!!!

my sunburn itches :( I think I need a redvine. :D
smile
What are Redvines? :L x
are redvines like red licorice?
if so, tis awesomeness.
Have any of you ever seen 'gap yah' on youtube? If you haven't search it(I gotta go to school so I cant link it). Now THAT'S a stuffy brit, lolz x
I'm at school, so I can't watch it :D
een jaar geleden mooimafish17 said…
i ma now let to school coz i had to catch up with all that new damn pages! :@

LOVE YOU GUYS!
Love you too :D
Guess what? OMGODS I GOT MY B-STAKED-E TSHIRT!

Here's a pic. I took it with my LPS pet Amy. And hey! My bassoon case, in the background. XD
 Guess what? OMGODS I GOT MY B-STAKED-E TSHIRT! Here's a pic. I took it with my LPS pet Amy. And hey!
... you don't know what red vines are?
MY WORLD IS CRUMBLING.
HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW WHAT RED VINES ARE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
RED VINES ARE THE BEST RED LICORICE IN DA WORLD!!!!! :D
heart
By the way, when I buy new jeans I'm gonna fill my old ones with quotes and stuff :D kinda like my arm and *coughcough* pencil case :D
LOLZ

I think everybody is blind. Don't you, Amy? *squeak squeak*
what/who the hell is Amy?
GODS ARE YOU BLIND??? READ MY POST ABOVE!!!
calm your llama woman!
NO I WILL NOT CALM MY LLAMA!!!! I AM SPEAKING LIKE A TWITARD FOR A VERY GOOD REASON! AND THE GOOD REASON IS THIS:

V
V
V
V
V
 NO I WILL NOT CALM MY LLAMA!!!! I AM SPEAKING LIKE A TWITARD FOR A VERY GOOD REASON! AND THE GOOD REA
big smile
LPS? Huh?

Also, te book shop person looked at me kinda funny when I bought new permanent narkers and and asked whether permanent on most surfaces includes skin.

Also, my other arm now reads LOL noob MILF, courtesy of some guys in my class.

Also, I really wanna do Accio brain on my forehead, but I don't think my mum would appreciate it...
:PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP­PPP
why do I talk to you people?
:D
WHY DO I TALK TO YOU PEOPLE? :P
... Because you love me? :P
the love is there people, its just being shared around

:)
Yep <3
by the way, speaking of stereotypes, someone once asked my cousin whether girls get periods in finland -_-
^^ :O

you should of said no!
It was my cousin who got asked - I probably would have :D
if you don't I will have to kill you.

ew, gross thought.
what happens if you get really cold one time when you're on your period, and the blood freezes?
lol

thats ignorance on an epic scale!

who asked her?
andie - that level of temp, (remember the blood would be 37 .C) to freeze would kill you. You would be killed to death my dear girl, killed to DEATH!
yeah. but still, it'd be gross.
Yep :D and I dunno, she just mentioned it once.

And guess what?
MY SISTER LOVES HARRY POTTER NAO!!!! she's nearly done with CoS, and when she's finished them all she's gonna watch AVPM (Y)
een jaar geleden lemony44 said…
heart
Gemonk- Pretty shirt, but I dont get it! And Amy is the little Pet Shop right?

Speaking of stereotypes, I got asked weather I spoke Swiss. I said Yes, fluently. lolzz
lol - I once told an American that London is a different county with it's own lanuage.
And they believed it? O_o
yep!!
laugh
*random laughing fit vol. 4*
IKR

listen to The Scripts new album

OMG JUST FISHED CATCHING FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IT'S AWESOME!!! but I read it like a year ago so I can't remember much...
have you read the last one?

DONT TELL ME - IM BUYING IT TOMOZ!!!
smile
Script=Love <3. Im just saying. I love the irish-especially the way they say pree-mark and cant say mirror <3 x :D
^ lol

Accio - was it you that wanted the View from the Bridge stuff?
big smile
Why yes. Yes it was :D
Aha, I just found out what happened at school. My guess was wayyyy off, turns out Eddie doesn't decide to steal Catherine and run to Africa together so they can get married, while Rodolfo has a passionate, sexual relationship with Alfieri. My teacher WILL be shocked with my homework :L x
^^ that would of made a more interesting, but not altogether correct play

NOTE: i had it for drama coursework and i only have half of it on this computer, so im sorry if it does not help!
also - if you have not finished the play - SPOILERS!!!
Eddie Carbone is an American longshoreman (unskilled labour), who lives in a flat with his wife Beatrice and niece Catherine.
Beatrice's two cousins, Marco and Rodolpho arrive from Italy
They have entered the country illegally (under the water - submarines), hoping to experience the America dream. Rodolpho wants to be free and rich, while Marco want to send money back to his wife and children.

Rodolpho is everything Eddie is not, and Catherine seems to like that about him.
Eddie decides that Rodolpho is gay, and uses his difference from Eddies and his friends to back this up. Catherine does not listen to Eddie and starts to break free from his clutches.

Catherine and Rodolpho want to marry, so Eddie becomes
desperate and begs his lawyer to help him.
However, he is told that the only way the law is able to help him is if he informs the Immigration Bureau of the presence of the two illegal immigrants.
Due to his earlier assertion that "It's an honour" to give the men refuge, he refuses to betray them.
However, after he catches Rodolpho in the act of making love to Catherine, he immediately calls the Immigration Bureau.
His betrayal of the two men causes Eddie to lose the respect of his neighbours, his friends and his family.
In the final scene of the play the sense of crisis climaxes with a fight between Eddie and Marco.
Marco calls out Eddie by his full name then Eddie brandishes a knife and attacks Marco, but the stronger Marco turns the blade onto Eddie, killing him.
This could be seen symbolically as a projection of Eddie's self-destructive tendencies, as his sense of self-worth and his honourable character finally reach the bottom of their downward spiral.
smile
Hey, it's not as bad as my mate Rory's idea. According to him, Alfieri calls Dumbledore, who then uses a time-turner to get over there with Voldemort, Nearly Headless Nick and Severus Snape. Turns out Alfieri is secretly an evil wizard, and starts a duel with Dumbledore. THEN Eddie shows up, who ends up being Snape's long lost lover (?) so they go off an do their thing...Beatrice decides that she is in love with Rodolfo, and Rodolfo really loves Beatrice so they head off. Caroline ends up alone, until Voldemort decides to take her away. They end up happily married with 4 kids 3 owls and 2.5 cats. THE END :D x LAWLS
big smile
^^ Arther Miller is spinning in his grave