Harry Potter Vs. Twilight 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

Harry Potter Vs. Twilight 54807 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 14801-14850 of 54807

een jaar geleden mooimafish17 said…
ah thats so cool accio - how much is it with 3G, coz i would say get it, unless its like overpriced
een jaar geleden emilyroxx said…
hmmm
My goal is to see the second part of HP 7 at the world premier. It's going to be in England, right? My problem is that my parents won't pay for it, so I have to come up with two round trip tickets to England, AND I have to book a hotel. Thank god I have a year to do it.
een jaar geleden Accio_Pandorica said…
smile
With 3G:
Cheapest is $629
Most Expensive is $829
Without 3G:
Cheapest is $499
Most Expensive is $699
jesus - you made the right call!
een jaar geleden harrypotterbest said…
let's
keep
going,
almost
there!!
een jaar geleden LifesGoodx3 said…
Hello everyone.
so
last edited een jaar geleden
true
best
does anyone know where love is, weve not seen her forever!
hi good :)
love? LoveDraco?

and Lemony
een jaar geleden lucius_malloy said…
zzz
I know, haven't seem them in ages...

LG, did you read my ff? *still pissed off about having exactly two reviews*

goten nacht, guys :)
lol we now have a
good and a best :)
malloy, link plz so
I can review
smile
:) x
We
Oh I read the first 2 chapters, it's great! I think you've got Lily and James personalities perfect!
hi good!!!
we now need a
smile
C'hello Good.
S'kickin Chicken? x
depulso - you no, opposite of
accio? I think :\
tongue
i reviewed all dont fight me - also have nearly finished my first
"Bellatrix Black: Walnut, 12¾", dragon heartstring"
een jaar geleden GemonkDruid said…
Hello peeps!
hii GD :)
hi GD! :D
This is the first one, its slightly longer than expected and not quite finished but input very very welcome!

Bellatrix blinked back the tears that had formed in her eyes as Rosier shrugged on his robes and quickly excited the room. Laius Rosier was an old friend of her fathers whom had just given her the first glass of firewiskey she had ever had. She hadn’t liked it, because it was bitter and burned her throat, but Rosier had made her feel grown up. Up close she could see he was not nearly as handsome as she had first thought. He eyes crinkled in the corner when he smiled. It was more of a leer really and made Bellatrix wish she was wearing a higher cut gown. It was her mother birthday, so they were having a party. Bellatrix loved these things. She was 15 years old, and loved how everyone stared at her when she entered the room. How her mother beamed and how her father shed a quite tear. She was a , curvy, fifteen year old. Not classily beautiful, but with strong heavy features that lingered in the mind, when the faces of other young girls blended together. The gown she was wearing brought out all the was beautiful about her. Everybody else wore bright primary colours, but the eldest Black wore a dress of pure white. Virginity was highly prized in this world, and her father made no secret he was shopping for a husband for his eldest. Bellatrix has no shortish of admirers either, with her good looks, wealth and pure-blood name. The Malfoy’s where here, she noted, as where the LeStrange’s and Rosiers. As well as a host of other men from her fathers work, and mother side of the family. She made sure to dance with them all, laughing as they twirled and swirled her around her parents grandest room. She was happy to be alive, happy to be the most admired in the room, and happy to get slowly drunk on good red wine. This was when Laius approached. She was sitting on the edge at the edge of the room, on one of the many beautifully gilded chairs, fanning herself with an invitation she had found discarded on the floor. She could see House Elves running around collecting order for drinks, and was about to colour one when he appeared pushing a drink into her hands and telling her to try it. She recognised the amber liquid immediately, her father often drunk it, as did her grandfather. She was feeling reckless tonight, bold and slightly dizzy, so she flashed the pale blue eyes of Rosier a smile and took a sip. With his encouragement she finished the horrid liquid. With her red lips parted, her cheeks flushed, her black eyes sparkling and cheat heaving up and down, Laius thought she had never looked more wonton. He was so lost in his own fantasies he didn’t notice her attempts to stand, till she had collapsed in his arms. She was very, very drunk he thought and as her mother bustled over he suggested he might be the one to take her to her room, as her was strong enough to carry her, of course.
Wow, that's really good. :D
smile
That's realllllyyyyy good :) x
That's red vine good.
awww thank you guys :)
mind if I post my own ff?
‘Narcissa, wake up!’
‘What is it?’ I ask, rolling around and falling of the bed again. I was taking a nap; I was unable to sleep yesterday. ‘Oww,’ I complained, getting up and heading to the shower. Asper is already dressed.
‘Hurry up, Yule Ball in three hours!’
I looked myself in the mirror, then sighed and went to the shower. After two hours of dressing up, I came out of the bathroom to change and apply makeup. I bit my lip as I looked in the mirror. Letting out my breath, I picked up my dress – pale pink with golden lace – and put it on. I straightened my hair, letting it flow behind me. Applying the makeup, I glanced at the clock and saw I only had half an hour before the ball.
Deciding to wait in the common room, I put on my shoes – green heels – and walked out. Turns out no one was in the common room, so I sat in one of the chairs and eyed the ring on my finger. Lucius came down and sat next to me.
‘Hi,’ I said, smiling. He was wearing a black tuxedo, his hair was dashed to the side, and his smile was irresistible.
‘You look gorgeous,’ he said, taking my hand.
‘So do you,’ I said, grinning.
‘Shall we go down?’ asked Lucius politely.
‘Of course.’ Smiling, I got up. Lucius pulled me closer and together we walked to the Great Hall, where the ball was being held. We reached it and sat down on the Slytherin table. Once everyone was settled, Dumbledore got to his feet. There was no food on the plate, but a menu in front of every plate. Dumbledore looked carefully at his, and then said clearly ‘Pork chops!’ And pork chops appeared.
‘How obvious,’ muttered Lucius, who was looking at his menu. I glanced down at mine as well, deciding to order some spaghetti.
After eating, The Weird Sisters arrived, to applause. Lucius and I had already seen them perform live. They struck up a slow romantic tune, and everyone got up to dance.
thats good :)
Both of your ff's are really good :)
smile
Tres bien :) x
Bene!!!
een jaar geleden FredWRules said…
Molto Bene!!!
Remember that article by Preppy Gurl? Here's another:
link

(I got the link from a pick on the HP spot)
een jaar geleden DracoLuver said…
Those FF'S are amazing. Too bad I have horrible writing skills. :P

Oh, and what number are we on?

Also, I read a page about Harry Potter plot holes that got me irritated. I don't think HP has many, esp. the ones they were naming. You just gotta be open-minded. :) Here's the link, though:

link
link :D
i want
to
get