Harry Potter Vs. Twilight 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

Harry Potter Vs. Twilight 54807 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 15551-15600 of 54807

een jaar geleden lucius_malloy said…
YOU WILL BE!
And I'll (hopefully) be back to 25m front crawl in 18 flat.
een jaar geleden mooimafish17 said…
18 flat, that good!

you wanna be a swimmer?

come to LDN for 2012?? :D
no way, they do like 15 flat or something :D and I can't do that now, it's hovering somewhere around 21... and I used to want to be a swimmer, but I went to one competition and hated the atmosphere. I quit the competitive team shortly after, since it was compete or get kicked off... :DD
yeah - know the feeling, im not so competitive.....
It's not even the competing I minded, it was the general atmosphere... kinda hard to explain
monkey
Like all my "friends" wanting to be famous, I'm just happy when i acting?
I dunno, maybe.
een jaar geleden harrypotterbest said…
hi guys :)
hey best :)
een jaar geleden GemonkDruid said…
wink
Hey guys!!
een jaar geleden emilyroxx said…
worried
Oh my God, look what I just read:
"i love robert pattinson! if he wanted to kill me, i would let him :)"

Isn't that scary?
not just scary - fucked up.
That girl is batshit crazy. :/
een jaar geleden PotterForever said…
wow. she nees help.
Who said that?
een jaar geleden emilyroxx said…
Abbyhutch35. But it wastwo years ago, so hopefully she's gained some sense since then.

By the way, have I fanned you guys yet? I don't think that I have... I'll do that now.
Yay! My fanbase will expand. >:D
I'm already a fan, Emily :)
Lucius's Trial
The sleek silver car pulled up against the golden doors of the Ministry. Narcissa Malfoy glanced outside the purple tinted windows and sighed as a tear drop fell. Lucius had been a Death Eater for a long time; she had never thought he would get caught. Worse yet, she never dreamed – or had a nightmare of, rather – that Albus Dumbledore would be the one to do it! The incident brought tears to her eyes, but it was not because she was ashamed – not even close.
The door swung open and the chauffeur ushered her out. Lucius strode over and nodded to the chauffeur; taking Narcissa’s hand, he pulled her out of the car and by his side. ‘I’m sorry,’ he whispered as he stroked her hair. ‘I’m very sorry,’ he kissed the top of her head, pulling her into the entrance of the Ministry.
‘It’s okay Lucius,’ she said, allowing herself to be lead, constantly reminding herself to look dignified. I just want him, thought Narcissa. It’s all I need.
‘It wasn’t supposed to happen,’ he was whispering now, walking more briskly toward the courtroom.
‘I know,’ said Narcissa, as they reached the elevator.
‘I’m sorry Narcissa,’ apologized Lucius again, though it’s not his fault, thought Narcissa.
She smiled a sad smile and together they entered the courtroom. Narcissa’s heart thudded as she sat down on the left side of the round room. Lucius sat down in the chair in the middle of the room. Narcissa took it as a bad sign the chains locked against his arms. Apparently Lucius noticed her discomfort, and he smiled at her.
‘So Lucius Malfoy,’ said a cold voice from behind them. ‘How unexpected, given the previous Minister’s view of you,’ Rufus Scrimgeor have a small laugh, and some of the witches and wizards behind him – including that Hogwarts professor, noted Narcissa – laughed quietly themselves. Does he want me to curse him?
The court started, and right away Narcissa could see they would not win – it was lucky enough that Lucius had gotten an appeal. Tears dripped out of her eyes as Lucius tried to defend himself. How much will Azkaban change him? wondered Narcissa. Lucius glanced at her.
Seeing her cry made a change come upon Lucius. I keep hurting her, he thought, wishing he would never have to again. Silently he made a vow to himself. No matter how it feels when I’m in Azkaban or out, I will never hurt her again! Of course, it was useless, since whatever he did as a Death Eater inflicted pain upon his wife, who he knew did not deserve what he was giving to her.
‘Very well then.’ The Minister’s voice brought the couple back to the courtroom, anticipating the result though they could guess it, hoping beyond hope that it wasn’t what they feared, and trying not to hope because in one second, their future would be determined for them...
‘Lucius Malfoy. You will be sentenced to three years in Azkaban, starting when –’ Narcissa let out her breath. Gone. He would be gone. She felt as though she was in a daze, unable to hear anything else, the words of the Minister repeating themselves in her head, as if hearing them once wasn’t bad enough. Gone. And there was nothing she could do about it. Tears were streaming down, but she didn’t care. Three years without Lucius. Three years. Without him!
‘It’s okay Narcissa dear,’ said a voice in a soothing tone. ‘I’ll be back so soon, it will be as if I was never gone!’
‘Lucius,’ she repeated. ‘Lucius!’
‘Oh Narcissa, I’m sorry! I should never have done this, I know!’ The tone of the voice made her look up, and she was surprised – though not that much – to see tears in Lucius’s eyes.
‘Lucius, you’re crying.’ She threw her arms around him, but saw his sad smile.
‘Of course I am, I made the biggest mistake of my life and because of that, I have to spend three years without you!’ He kissed Narcissa, forgetting that there were people behind them, people who were watching and had heard everything he said. Breaking apart from her, he held her chin in his hand, looking into her eyes. ‘And now the Dementors will suck every memory of us from me.’
‘Lucius.’ They both got up; Narcissa cheeks turned pink as she saw the number of witnesses, but for once, she did not care. ‘Lucius, I love you. Don’t forget that. I love you.’
‘I won’t.’ He kissed her one more time before striding to the guards. They took him away, leaving Narcissa in shock. He’s gone now. Gone. For three years. A day without him was too much. Three years would be impossible. Feeling empty, Narcissa headed back to the car. She made no noise as she contemplated what her life had become.
een jaar geleden FredWRules said…
cake
ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! :D
cake
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDIE!!!!!
Happy Birthday!!!

Do you like it? (asking this question way too much, but whatever)
een jaar geleden boolander25 said…
Happy Birthday Fred! So what's happening peeps?
your best, best :)
Thanks moo! :D
een jaar geleden LifesGoodx3 said…
Hello :D I'll read that later, I have to get to replying to your message now.
>:D Awesome
I was expecting it to be really long. I have to say I was pleased when it was just a short paragraph :D Cause it was taking forever to read all of it then form a long reply, lol.
Yeah, whenever someone starts a long reply, you feel the need to make it longer.
Hey random question: Do you think that Bieber fans don't know squat?
Exactly! That's why it was taking me so long to reply, I needed to put as much info as I could think of in it.

Btw, just read your ff, it's great :D
I'm a Bieber fan :( Well not an obsessive one but I like some of his songs.
kiss
^^ I'm not, and I do know squat! Does that prove anything?
thanks Good :D
lol, sure moo.
zzz
night guys :)
night best, morning everyone else and HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDIE! potato?
een jaar geleden gurl_guhguh13 said…
cake
Happy B'day, Andie!!! *noms Andie's cake* oops, sorry D:
mischievous
Happy bday Andie!
I'mmadimmadimmadimmad at my school library >:( it sucks. Like, they don't update the books, and all we get is blah blah blah boring stuff. If you come to my school (hah! IF) don't expect to read/find anything interesting. Only highschools have interesting books.
last edited een jaar geleden
potato.
big smile
potato is father.
potato is mother.
potato is friendddd.
potato is God.
BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY, POTATO IS... FOOD!
No! you do not ead the sacred potato!
I don't know why I embed this >.<'
i miss the days when vampires were awsome. sigh.
I miss those days too. I think everybody does.
yeah, its a shame. my school is kinda obsessed with twilight, they ranked it higher than HP on a "favorite book" vote. i hated that.
heh, I only loved my school because when I brought a HP book, they all went to me for every few minutes to read at least a chapter or two. And I had to explain Twilight to my friends because only one or two of them knew. So basically, HP is a legend in my school. Twilight is only a fad.
Twilight is a fad everywhere.

"Jo Rowling is a terrific writer, while stephanie meyer cant write worth a darn" - Stephen King.

No adea why i decided to post that, i just really love that quote.
That quote always made my day. That, and the one when a HP fan said "You are my childhood" to J.K Rowling.